MaceoLovesPoorWh iteTrash

Chantilly, VA

#2167 Nov 23, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>not true...and i'm speaking from experience. i've fked many ww and never felt an emotional attraction to any of them. white p8ssy has no magical hold on the bm...no p8ssy does. i've had every race of p8ssy there is. the right thing for him to do would have been to fk those women. he's tryna make a statement about something that doesn't have to be made. they were young, cute ww who any wm would want and they were giving it to that brother and asking for nothing in return. he had a right as a bm to fk them and feel good about himself.
MACEO

LIAR!

Dethania 20 hours ago
Savannah 1811 & Tipper2 -Maceo Patterson-Ashburn, VA

Most Black men are not financially stable, educated as well as come complete with felonies (1 in 3 BM) and a laundry list of high risk behaviors!

Its more Black men can't get married most women don't want the burden of men they have to "Raise to be a responsible man". Many educated Black women are not willing to take on that task.

Just like you don't like Black women who act "harsh", Balck women also want Successful, loving men who are "Nil to None" in the Black Race.

there's too many Black men "lost and void of direction" wasting their youth chasing Sex in Non Black women like you did for 35 year s only to end up with nothing! You didn't even help your White wife, you spent thousands of hours chasing Black women online calling us names similar to Christelyn article.

Your the Horrible Monster that she's talking about that not wanted by Black women! You wasted decades chasing White women's Sex, doing nothing for your own family or even the Black race except Putting Black women down online!

I can pick up your diction no matter where you post! lmao All of your saying White women are better, you married a White woman and ran to adultery only to end up alone, old and broke!

Very sad for a middle aged man and typical of most Black males who are losers!

Very sad!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2168 Nov 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying it's ok for black men to accept any kind degradation for a cheap fk? Get real!
Capree

Black men are Dumb! All he did was waste his time "Hating Black women" only to end up with nothing to show for his time!

MACEO doesn't have a White wife, he destroyed his marriage, wouldn't help her with the business, he was too selfish and self centered. He sure ran to adultery chasing Trashy White women in is office over the decades which is typical Black man!

Black men always get "Demoted" in their positions for chasing ASS in the office and not focusing on things that need to get done! I hear the same stories from most Black women/other races that I talk to ...."Same stories different pair of pants" and they lose everything like fools!

Its not only in the media but Real life! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2169 Nov 23, 2013
Desmond Sandiford--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>have you looked at the price of a fk these days? aint nothing cheap about it. but seriously, he had two young hot teenage girls who wanted to give up the pu88y and he turned them down. that's not cool. brothers gotta fk that white p8ssy good and hard. it's how nature intended us to do.
MACEO

You can reminisce about your ANAL SEX with the Fat White Trashy woman in your office from Fredrick, MD in a barnyard, chasing WW in your office now that your close to 60 years old, sickly and impotent!

You have wonderful memories and LOST everything!! lmao Its always the WEIRD RECLUSIVE SOCIO PATH'S with no friends or family that act WIERD like you! lmao

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2170 Nov 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>have you looked at the price of a fk these days? aint nothing cheap about it. but seriously, he had two young hot teenage girls who wanted to give up the pu88y and he turned them down. that's not cool. brothers gotta fk that white p8ssy good and hard. it's how nature intended us to do.
Honestly you are a pathetic slave, even my liberal husband thinks so.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2171 Nov 24, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Black men are Dumb! All he did was waste his time "Hating Black women" only to end up with nothing to show for his time!
MACEO doesn't have a White wife, he destroyed his marriage, wouldn't help her with the business, he was too selfish and self centered. He sure ran to adultery chasing Trashy White women in is office over the decades which is typical Black man!
Black men always get "Demoted" in their positions for chasing ASS in the office and not focusing on things that need to get done! I hear the same stories from most Black women/other races that I talk to ...."Same stories different pair of pants" and they lose everything like fools!
Its not only in the media but Real life! lmao
So true!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2172 Nov 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Honestly you are a pathetic slave, even my liberal husband thinks so.
Capree

MACEO can reminisce over chasing White women, married one while putting Black women down for 35 years.

He's angry he's 60 years old, he's basically "Ashamed of his life"!

He looks foolish and even his friends look at his position and shake their heads in shame! There's trying to pat him on the back for looking like a Grandious Fool!

While promoting White woman over Black woman he is the only one who is alone with Poor health and nobody in his life still promoting Hating on Black women!

Not too many women of any race wants a Sickly, Old, Broke Black man that was too selfish, self centered to help his wife with her business as well as ran to adultery. He also wasted decades posting hate message and refuse to get any education or help in his community!

MACEO IS A FOOL AND A SCOFFER
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2173 Nov 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>So true!
Capree

Most Black men out of shame refuse to tell other Black men their poor choices so they won't/dont' make the same mistakes!

Another gneration does the same BS because Black men don't teach each other how to be successful they teach each other how to chase Ho's, be losers and end up with nothing!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2174 Nov 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
MACEO

Black men are Stupid like you! All you do is out of shame try to hide your life, even though your life is transparent!

As well as most Black men just push each other to chase Non Black women's puzzy and end up with nothing like fools!

You did the same behaviors only to end up with nothing to show for your life excepting

"YOUR A 60 YEAR OLD MAN WHINING ON FORUM BOARDS HATING ON BLACK WOMMEN WHO DON'T EVEN WANT YOU! LMAO

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2175 Nov 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Honestly you are a pathetic slave, even my liberal husband thinks so.
is your alleged husband a slave for having sex with you?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2176 Nov 24, 2013
Memories wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with you also,he did the right thing.Arabs,Indians,Hispanics can all smash white girls and move on,black men get addicted to white p8ssy.They get emotionally attached, white p8ssy doesn't have same the power over other races of men even their own white males.
PATTERSON

Desmond Sandford is one of your 1,000 profiles! lmao

yoru a 60 year old loser~!!!!!!!

I bet you feel like a Grandious Fool! LMAO Everybody has someone but YOU FOOL, YOU LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED!

MACEO IS A FOOL AND A SCOFFER! I BET SHE WISH YOU NEVER MARRIED A DUMB MONKEY!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2177 Nov 24, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Most Black men out of shame refuse to tell other Black men their poor choices so they won't/dont' make the same mistakes!
Another gneration does the same BS because Black men don't teach each other how to be successful they teach each other how to chase Ho's, be losers and end up with nothing!
Exactly! Black men just past the wrong info to other black men and like idiots they believe it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2178 Nov 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>is your alleged husband a slave for having sex with you?
I am proud to say my husband has self pride unlike yourself.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#2179 Nov 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly! Black men just past the wrong info to other black men and like idiots they believe it.
Capree

I look back on history and Black women keep telling Black men to make good decisions and they don't! I see it generation after generation a race of "Weak Dumb Men" for the most part.

Maybe that's why Black men were enslaved. Sadly I watched a special on the Races all over the world, when it came to the black race they showed Black women as warriors stronger than the men and leading! Even the Black women leaders sold off "no Good Black men" to White and realized that they did and tried to correct it but it was too late!

I'm shocked at the bravery of the black women from Africa to Present day that you don't see in Black males!

Black men lack creativity and refuse to do anything for the race!
Memories

San Jose, CA

#2180 Nov 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>not true...and i'm speaking from experience. i've fked many ww and never felt an emotional attraction to any of them. white p8ssy has no magical hold on the bm...no p8ssy does. i've had every race of p8ssy there is. the right thing for him to do would have been to fk those women. he's tryna make a statement about something that doesn't have to be made. they were young, cute ww who any wm would want and they were giving it to that brother and asking for nothing in return. he had a right as a bm to fk them and feel good about himself.
I'm specifically talking about ww specifically and though it may not be true for you many bm are addicted to white p or at least that is the message they are sending out to everyone,bw are doing it too.So you have racist white men who wouldn't ever date a black woman still happy about bw begging on youtube etc.It makes white people too cocky and it also makes black people who date ir too comfortable around them and things like this happen.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLE1T6CNHUSL2...
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2181 Nov 24, 2013
dUMBTalk-maceo wrote:
I attended a huge suprise party this pass weekend that my friend rented a hall and threw for her husband. This couple have friends of all races so there was a wide varietyest to tear down these wm/bw couples for now reason. I felt like asking them why? When some of them had been trying to get with some of the white women at the party.
MACEO

Your a Habitual liar, deceitful, deceptive and an instigator which is why you lost everybody including your White wife!

It wasn't your White wife who is apparently decent its YOUR SORRY ASS!

I changed your remarks to the Truth of your ACTIONS NOT YOUR WORDS!

Almost everything you say is a Lie! Except when you said your White wife left you as well as you had ANAL SEX in a barnyard with a Fat White woman in your office from Fredrick, MD.

The only reason why you said it because you said she loved "Black Dyck up her Fat AZZ" as well as you were getting back at White men!

That's sorry in itself, otherwise, I'm not a liar! I hate liars like you! You make up profiles and talk to them because your a POWERLESS MAN WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM!

Tha'ts the reason why you had ANAL SEX with that WW in your office and bragged about it on Topix because you wanted EVERYBODY TO KNOW WHAT A LTTTLE MAN YOU ARE! LMAO

YOUR A FOOL MACEO!
London

Columbus, OH

#2183 Nov 24, 2013
Memories wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm specifically talking about ww specifically and though it may not be true for you many bm are addicted to white p or at least that is the message they are sending out to everyone,bw are doing it too.So you have racist white men who wouldn't ever date a black woman still happy about bw begging on youtube etc.It makes white people too cocky and it also makes black people who date ir too comfortable around them and things like this happen.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLE1T6CNHUSL2...
Very sad story but from my understanding, ww have the best stuff. There was a bm poster on here who posted this more than once. I've also heard this from others also in the past who were bm. So if bm want to put their lives on the line for what they've said emphatically is the best, what's it to any of us? This has been going on for so long it's not really a debate anymore. How come we can't drop these conversations? Will bw ever stop talking about this?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2184 Nov 24, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad story but from my understandiHow come we can't drop these conversations? Will bw ever stop talking about this?
MACEO

Your a Habitual liar, deceitful, deceptive and an instigator which is why you lost everybody including your White wife!

It wasn't your White wife who is apparently decent its YOUR SORRY ASS!

I changed your remarks to the Truth of your ACTIONS NOT YOUR WORDS!

Almost everything you say is a Lie! Except when you said your White wife left you as well as you had ANAL SEX in a barnyard with a Fat White woman in your office from Fredrick, MD.

The only reason why you said it because you said she loved "Black Dyck up her Fat AZZ" as well as you were getting back at White men!

That's sorry in itself, otherwise, I'm not a liar! I hate liars like you! You make up profiles and talk to them because your a POWERLESS MAN WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM!

Tha'ts the reason why you had ANAL SEX with that WW in your office and bragged about it on Topix because you wanted EVERYBODY TO KNOW WHAT A LTTTLE MAN YOU ARE! LMAO

YOUR A FOOL MACEO!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2185 Nov 24, 2013
Black men, REAL Black men, wouldn't waste their time exhausting ourselves with being "bitter" or "angry" with ANY pedigree of woman; certainly not the IRBW.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2186 Nov 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Black men, REAL Black men, wouldn't waste their time exhausting ourselves with being "bitter" or "angry" with ANY pedigree of woman; certainly not the IRBW.
YOUR A 60 YEAR OLD MAN AND YOUR KEEP TALKING TO YOUR OWN PROFILES LIKE A FIGGEN LOSER AND A FOOL! LMAO

MACEO

What's wrong with having Sex only with White men? You had ANAL SEX with a White woman in your office from Fredrick, MD and bragged on Topix about your affair behind her White wife's back.

So Only Black men can have affairs and how Dare black women have affairs with White men?

Kiss my Ass fool!

It goes both ways!

As the article says Black women are moving on on their own terms! That's really what Olivia Pope is all about!

Really how retarded of you to feel that you can all Black women HO''s and have the privilege of White women or other races while saying Black women don't?

I guess that's why so many Black women tell you to "Kiss their Ass" and how they moved on from Black males !lmao

Lets get real, what incident is there to stay with a Black males anyway? According to the article and in real life, you don't have any power nor do you even take care of your women, children or communities so

Get the Fukkkkkkkkk out of our faces you dumb Ass White women loving Bastard! You wouldn't even do for your own family or race so why or who would have any RESPECT FOR YOU!

Why your whining, bytching, moaning, threatening and harassing young Black women is beyond me, YOUR AN OLD FOOLISH BLACK MEN THAT RUINED YOUR LIFE AND YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN EVERYBODY EYES INCLUDING YOUR OWN!

Now STFU and Grow up MACEO your a 60 year old man!
Candymixedgirl

London, UK

#2188 Nov 24, 2013
Bayo wrote:
This is all humor. I have never witnessed a Black man shout abuse at a Black women with her big belly beer gut white boyfriend because of them dating. If anything most of the time take no notice. However if it is the other way around, Black women have no problem shouting insults, hissing their teeth and roll their eyeballs.
-Bayo
Stop lying,black women don't roll their eyes at black men/white women couples in the UK,especially ugly Nigerian men/Middle aged WW.Now that you mention beer bellies,if a black man is with a fat,stinky,rotten tooth white lady then it will be an African.African men date some hideous looking white women for papers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DARK skin Men Vs. LIGHT skin Men (May '12) 5 min Light skin DJ 148
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 5 min paddyomalley 769
Black men are starving for attention 5 min Cywar1 2
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 6 min Be_Real_Fool 261
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Enough 121,069
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 8 min Blackcrap 39
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 8 min Phoenix Ascended 334
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 9 min Northern Lights 209
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 48 min Ben YISRAEL 6,434
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Citizen 1986 24,678
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••