Violent BLACK 'knockout game' a national BLACK phenomenon

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
CXVI

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 3, 2013
 
SYRACUSE, N.Y.— Knockout-- the game a group of BLACK teenagers in Syracuse allegedly played that resulted in the violent, random death of a 51-year-old WHITE man-- has been a national phenomenon for at least a decade.

http://online.wsj.com/article/APa2d6bf76647e4...
Derst

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 11, 2013
 
Here is a video...

HATE CRIME? And then people say why Blacks are discriminated or unwanted by others...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

its an epidemic of knignoggery....no doubt about it.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The St. Louis police chief was quoted calling the crimes a "trend of sub-human behavior."
...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
The St. Louis police chief was quoted calling the crimes a "trend of sub-human behavior."
...
It's human behaviour, but behaviour associated with humans of exceptionally low IQ.
if it was politically acceptable to agree that the majority of Blacks have low IQ, society would be able to tackle these violent problems more effectively.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

There's a low IQ female on this forum who has regularly threatened to attack me or send people thugs to my home to attack me.
She's not displaying this aggression because she's Black, she's doing it because she has a low IQ and no sense of proportion.
Derst

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 12, 2013
 
Ok so now that they are attacking Jews then is now call a Hate crime?? ok then... yeah I forgot Whites cannot be a victim of a Hate crime by Blacks unless you are a Jew of course... Well then...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/...
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everyday I get down on my knees and pray to Father Satan that some of these cowardly, evil, n!##er subhumans try sh!t with me.

“Topix is REAL Life so I belong”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Klaus666 wrote:
Everyday I get down on my knees and pray to Father Satan that some of these cowardly, evil, n!##er subhumans try sh!t with me.
hahahahahaha nobody hears your stupid dumbazz
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Derst wrote:
Ok so now that they are attacking Jews then is now call a Hate crime?? ok then... yeah I forgot Whites cannot be a victim of a Hate crime by Blacks unless you are a Jew of course... Well then...
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/...
.....the joooz r gonna learn that their beasts can't b controlled.......

....they helped to foist the blak beast on everybody else - now they r reaping wot they sowed..........
Grek

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 13, 2013
 
How come this is not all over the news!!! If this was the other way around this will be on Americas faces 24/7. Why the double standards?
lomaxx

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wow. Blacks are so violent, stupid, and sub human. Forget about being productive, getting an education, and having a nice healthy family life. These little vermin need to be descended upon and taken to task for their gang mentality. Making games out of violence. But are we really surprised by a people who start dumb "trends" like where east coast vs west coast factions try to off each other? Fu˘king vermin.
Grek

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 14, 2013
 
So is the police dong something about it? What is the latest?
dbiggs

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 14, 2013
 
CXVI wrote:
SYRACUSE, N.Y.— Knockout-- the game a group of BLACK teenagers in Syracuse allegedly played that resulted in the violent, random death of a 51-year-old WHITE man-- has been a national phenomenon for at least a decade.
http://online.wsj.com/article/APa2d6bf76647e4...
A guy was sentenced to life in the pen for playing that stupid ass game!
Grek

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 14, 2013
 
Why so may violent Blacks out there!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lomaxx wrote:
Wow. Blacks are so violent, stupid, and sub human. Forget about being productive, getting an education, and having a nice healthy family life. These little vermin need to be descended upon and taken to task for their gang mentality. Making games out of violence. But are we really surprised by a people who start dumb "trends" like where east coast vs west coast factions try to off each other? Fu˘king vermin.
Unfortunately dumb people have much higher self esteem that highly intelligent people.
In many studies, it has been shown that people with low IQs have higher self esteem than people with high IQS.
People with low IQs are also more aggressive than people with high IQS, I'm assuming because intelligent people have more ways to deal with problems and don't get so "frustrated".
My point is, to become a leader of an African country or an New York gang, you need to have self esteem and self confidence.
Believing in yourself goes a long way to getting to the top of a gang or political group, so dumb people have disproportionate power among Blacks.
One of the dumbest most aggressive females on this site has claimed to be a genius and said she watches a particular TV show because one fo the lead characters reminds has a similar personality to her and reminds her of herself.
Imagine watching a show or film, looking at the star and thinking "She's just like me!!!"
That's why Blacks are in trouble, the dumb aggressive ones, think they are geniuses, while the intelligent ones get threatened with violence and lack confidence to lead the group.
Grek

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 18, 2013
 
Is this still happening? White people be careful out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

495 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,072,575
The Negro Male obsession with White Women is on... 8 min Big Knob 94
brazil's world cup shame teaches us all.... 9 min Drilling for the nerve 4
Does race matter to you? Why/why not? 9 min UruEuWauWau 1,072
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 9 min Kip 119,209
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 276
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 11 min the italian 4,980
White Officer Punches Black Woman 15 Times! 18 min Capree 947
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 39 min Joey Two Times 76,748
White boy r@pes blk teen at party pics on twit... 1 hr Big Knob 42
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••