Burrito

West Covina, CA

#156 May 5, 2012
Spi cko where is your green card?
Papo Paz wrote:
<quoted text>
Twitter Beef Incident????? I don't think so.... lol..
Not that I'm scared.. I'mma big, tall scary black man....
on second thought.. I'll give you a hint.... "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains."
No me jodas....

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#157 May 5, 2012
no les contesto a trolls y no necesito los papeles pinche tonto. Te termino. Ya no me hables...

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

#158 May 5, 2012
Lovely wrote:
I noticed I go out and snag black men like lint. I know a latina who is dating 4 black men at the same time and not one suspects anything. They just throw themselves onto her. They are constantly checking for me, waiting for an opportunity to be around me. They stare when I walk by. I had three black men all hollerin at me at the same time. One trying to "up one" the other. Too much too much, like groupies. Everywhere we go they want to be there.
You sound like a racist White masquerading as a Latina, or just a White Latina who's racist...we know that all Hispanics aren't racist though lol. Stop being bad, if you are really a White woman, or don't be that bad lm*o.
Cigar Face

Dallas, TX

#159 May 5, 2012
Please grow up and let it go. I would never throw myself on a latina woman when we got soo many beatiful perfect sistahs just praying for a real brotha to share her life with. I really love my black women.Fuck all you racist no good trolls.
UruEuWauWau

São Luís, Brazil

#160 May 5, 2012
Papo Paz wrote:
no les contesto a trolls y no necesito los papeles pinche tonto. Te termino. Ya no me hables...
Si, si, como no, mono retrasao trolon mamaguevaso trepamuro muerto de hambre yanki cagon mayate cojudo. Keheheheh ;-D
Burrito

Santa Monica, CA

#161 May 6, 2012
Speak English dirty wet bakk spi cc turd. Speaka da engleesh Pedro.
Papo Paz wrote:
no les contesto a trolls y no necesito los papeles pinche tonto. Te termino. Ya no me hables...
RedHousePainters

Brooklyn, NY

#162 May 11, 2012
Burrito wrote:
No stupid, black men bang chicks from the outside BECAUSE THEY CAN. They still have babies with blacks. The key is finding a black female who is not a feminist, a gold digger, a misandrist, etc. Many successful black men are now traveling abroad and bringing black women in from Africa or the Carribbean. You black women in the U.S. need some serious help with your warped way of thinking. You need the black man more than he needs you. Interracial dating is usually not an option for black women. You guys are like Asian men. Stuck in the crunch and labeled "undesirable" for various reasons. You want your black men back? Play your got dammmmned position and get behind your man. No, you want to TRY to get in front and lead. This is not happening. Not now, not ever. So spare me the "black man is self hating" BS. You are just angry that the black man can get who he wants and you cannot.
<quoted text>
who are you kidding, african women are not in general marrying AA men, neither are caribbean women,they are more likelyl to go white than there first. your repuation precedes you there also. and the fact some men have to " go abroad and bring black women home" is sad. why would u have to do that? these women are poor and don't have the options women in the west do period. also, you mention all t hat is so horrible about black american women/ what about the fact black men do not know how to lead in general and have not been the head of his community for centuries? who wants to fall in behind a man that has no idea about who he is or where he is going??? who is not going to school at the rates they should and blaming the white men for his ills but chasing the white men's women?

not all AA men of course, but too many, get a grip, by the way before u label me another angry black woman, im not black american so don't try.
Burrito

Los Angeles, CA

#164 May 13, 2012
You are fooling no one. You are the spii cck from New York. You are the "Latina from New York". You people are dirty. No one really wants you. What is sad is you. American men are not marrying American women period. You women are ho-ho-ho's to the third degree. Traveling to Latin America is a poor man's vacation. Real men travel to better regions of the world. Don't get mad because some black man f *ked and chucked you. What are you so upset about? Are you tired of spending all of your Friday nights baby sitting your three kids from two different men? Get out of here single mommy. No wants wants you. Single moms need to get lost. You people are the scourge of the nation. Get off welfare then argue. Until you stop living off the taxpayer, shut up. Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Columbians need to GO BACK HOME. You are worthless in America.
RedHousePainters wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you kidding, african women are not in general marrying AA men, neither are caribbean women,they are more likelyl to go white than there first. your repuation precedes you there also. and the fact some men have to " go abroad and bring black women home" is sad. why would u have to do that? these women are poor and don't have the options women in the west do period. also, you mention all t hat is so horrible about black american women/ what about the fact black men do not know how to lead in general and have not been the head of his community for centuries? who wants to fall in behind a man that has no idea about who he is or where he is going??? who is not going to school at the rates they should and blaming the white men for his ills but chasing the white men's women?
not all AA men of course, but too many, get a grip, by the way before u label me another angry black woman, im not black american so don't try.
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#165 May 13, 2012
I think it's just some dude sitting behind his computer drinking beer and writing shit.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Flushing, NY

#167 May 13, 2012
Latina and blacks have that hot blood do its natural. Also, most Latinas like anal sex.
a true black guy

Ozone Park, NY

#168 May 13, 2012
Sorry to bust your bubble but we just want to f-- a latina not wife you or bring you home. Many of you try too hard to be ghetto. You use the n word more that anyone else .. you still wear designed/colored nails and always wearing cheap clothes.
Remember we just want you sexually , sorry to let you down.
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#169 May 13, 2012
a true black guy wrote:
Sorry to bust your bubble but we just want to f-- a latina not wife you or bring you home. Many of you try too hard to be ghetto. You use the n word more that anyone else .. you still wear designed/colored nails and always wearing cheap clothes.
Remember we just want you sexually , sorry to let you down.
That makes you one sorry animalistic specimen of a human being my friend. IMHO
Burrito

Los Angeles, CA

#170 May 13, 2012
Well said. They have a bloated sense of self. Blacks know it is going against their own best interest to have kids with these people. Would you really want a Latin girl? Of course not. They are flimsy. That is why most non Latin men even speak to these women.
a true black guy wrote:
Sorry to bust your bubble but we just want to f-- a latina not wife you or bring you home. Many of you try too hard to be ghetto. You use the n word more that anyone else .. you still wear designed/colored nails and always wearing cheap clothes.
Remember we just want you sexually , sorry to let you down.
Burrito

Los Angeles, CA

#171 May 13, 2012
Stick to your own white women. You bring shame to your people by chasing Latins. The only white men that want non white women are the lower class ones. You would not care about Latinas if you were upper class. You are considered sorry by your own white cultural standards.
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you one sorry animalistic specimen of a human being my friend. IMHO

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#172 May 13, 2012
I think he is right. That definitely is an animalistic attitude. Being fully human isn't just being born in a human bdy. It involves the way we behave. The behavior he describes is fit more for a mule or a dog who goes purely by instinct.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

New York, NY

#173 May 14, 2012
a true black guy wrote:
Sorry to bust your bubble but we just want to f-- a latina not wife you or bring you home. Many of you try too hard to be ghetto. You use the n word more that anyone else .. you still wear designed/colored nails and always wearing cheap clothes.
Remember we just want you sexually , sorry to let you down.
Most Latinas make better wives than black women and will give you prettier kids. Sensitive a$$ negroes getting upset because a women use the n-word. Smh. You sound like a lame. If its your women, shouldn't get to upset about that.
a true black guy

Rockaway Park, NY

#174 May 14, 2012
As a black man i can tell you we like latinas because they are very sexual but trust me we are far from thirsty. Great for a good time but, from my experience most of you are so passionate that it turns into obsession and crazy. Second your bodies develop so quick that it turns to fat by 25. I can say much more but for some reason on this site people can say whatever they want about a black man but our replies on anyone else get deleted.
a true black guy

Rockaway Park, NY

#175 May 14, 2012
Bill are you gay?

Then i would understand.
Burrito

Los Angeles, CA

#176 May 14, 2012
Latinas are prettier by YOUR standards. What makes you think Black people do not see "others" as ugly? Most Blacks only f* k your women because they can. What is more important? Pretty or intelligence? How about strength? Blacks are clearly superior to Latinos in the intellectual field. Their dropout rate is two-fold higher. Blacks are much bigger and physically and emotionally stronger. Blacks bow to NO ONE. Latinos cow tow for white acceptance. You dislike Blacks because Blacks are not impressed by your status. It is nice to get a 400 year head start huh? Yeah slavery could help you out a little bit. You also know Black women generally hate your f *king guts. You devils will never be forgiven for your sexual deviance during the trans Atlantic FORCED diaspora. You also hate Black men because Black men f *k white women AT WILL. You see, Blacks f* k better than you can. You cannot satisfy Black women. Blacks not only satisfy your women, they can take them from you without much effort. Black men can get white women to drop their panties with no money. No money!!! Let me see you get ANY woman without money. You cannot do it. Stay envious of the Black race. Blacks are rarely influenced by white culture. There are "Eminem's" all over the nation. You will be hard pressed to find a Black man in America who has not been in some white p *y. Your women suck Black d* k's so often that you might as well pucker up to some brother's johnson. Your future white wife has been drilled by, and sucked plenty of Black johnson at one point in her life. You will have to face that fact whiteboy.
Iluvwhtwomen wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Latinas make better wives than black women and will give you prettier kids. Sensitive a$$ negroes getting upset because a women use the n-word. Smh. You sound like a lame. If its your women, shouldn't get to upset about that.
Private Aviator

Washington, DC

#177 May 14, 2012
Burrito wrote:
Well said. They have a bloated sense of self. Blacks know it is going against their own best interest to have kids with these people. Would you really want a Latin girl? Of course not. They are flimsy. That is why most non Latin men even speak to these women.
<quoted text>
Stereotyping? Discriminating?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,174,926
All women prefer white men 6 min Mr Darkness 137
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 6 min johnplustwomore 3,529
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min QUEST 105,112
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min zico zimp 28,741
how your ideal woman would look like.. men only... 13 min Mike 13
Andamanese DNA punks & debunks Afronazi schmucks 13 min Don Barros Serrano 21
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 23 min Don Barros Serrano 218
More from around the web