The Greatest MASS MURDERERS are WHITE...

The Greatest MASS MURDERERS are WHITE MEN

Posted in the African-American Forum

Moses-1

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 9, 2011
#1. Rockerfeller financed Hitler and he holds the worlds record.

Not one black man has come close to the savagery of white men. The most volatile heathen in America.

Timothy J. McVeigh & Terry Nichols (murdered 168 people) Speed freak Timothy McVeigh and fellow white-trash-neo-nazi-ex-soldie r Terry Nichols are believed to be responsible for blowing up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. McVeigh and Co. thought the assault on the Branch Davidian compound by federal authorities in 1993 was a step towards civil war.

Andrew Kehoe (murdered 45 people) The first mad bomber in U.S. soil, on May 18, 1927, Andy blew up a school in Bath, Michigan, killing 45 people, 37 of them children. After detonating explosives he planted under the school, "maniac bomber" Andrew Kehoe, a school board member and treasurer and farmer, blew up his pickup truck, killing himself and the Bath School superintendent.

"I don't remember hearing any noise, but I remember flying in the air and seeing things fly between me and the sun," remembers AdaBelle McGonigal, then 11 and in the fifth grade. "But I don't ever remember falling." AdaBelle's ear was nearly torn off in the blast that killed 38 of her classmates. Seven adults also died that day.

Jack Gilbert Graham (murdered 44 people) Jack, a petty criminal, was always annoyed by his doting mother. In 1955, when she came to visit him in Denver, Jack gave her a Christmas present to take back home with her on the plane. The present, fourteen pounds of dynamite with a timer in a box, blew up shortly after takeoff. This, he said, made him feel freer than he had ever felt before. It also got him gassed in 1957.

David Burke (murdered 43 people) On December 7, 1987, David Burke, a fired airline employee, followed his ex-boss onboard a Pacific Southwest Airline jet with his mind set on revenge. He shot the man in mid-flight and caused the plane to crash, killing all forty-three people onboard including himself.

Martin Bryant (murdered 35 people) On Sunday April, 28, 1996 Martin, a 28-year-old wanna-be surfer with a history of mental problems went on a rampage through the historical town of Port Arthur in the southeastern corner of Tasmania. Packing his car with weapons and a surfboard, Martin headed to the ruins of Port Arthur's famous prison. Outside the Broken Arrow Cafe he muttered, "There's a lot of WASP's around today, there's not many Japs here, are there?" Then he entered the cafe, pulled out two expensive semi-automatic rifles from his tennis bag, and methodically shot at everyone inside
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#2 Mar 9, 2011
African cannibals over the course of 6 million years of evolution has most likely eaten,YES EATEN, over 1 billion apes, hominids and men.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#4 Mar 9, 2011
You can blame Whites all day, wait until your bytch azz has to learn Chinese. Try this BS with Asians, they will just shoot you and add you to the fried rice and all you can eat buffet.
The_Great_Oracle

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2011
TheAnswer wrote:
You can blame Whites all day, wait until your bytch azz has to learn Chinese. Try this BS with Asians, they will just shoot you and add you to the fried rice and all you can eat buffet.
Yes our Asian brothers and sisters will help us exterminate these black beast.

Moses-1

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2011
The_Great_Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>Yes our Asian brothers and sisters will help us exterminate these black beast.
I've whipped your ass in the past.
Now ya blowing gas.
The_Great_Oracle

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 9, 2011
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've whipped your ass in the past.
Now ya blowing gas.
Shut up devil! The only thing you have done is cook meth molest children and talked s--t. You don't scare me devil.

-Allah will destroy the black beast.
Powermate

Virginia, Australia

#9 Mar 9, 2011
What about the civil wars between the Hutu and the Tutsi tribes in Burundi due to long standing ethnic divisions. That happened in and Africa. 1993-2008
What about the first and second Congo wars. The Rwandan genocide happened during this war that lead to the murder of 800,000 simply due to a standing ethnic conflict between tribes. That happened in Africa. 1996-1997 1998-1993
The Kivu conflict, the aftermaths of the Congo wars lead to the death of yet more thousands of people. That happened in Africa. 2004-2009
The Kongo Civil War that would lead to Africans selling Africans into the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. 1665-1709

Republic of Congo Civil War. That happened in Africa. 1997-1999

The Simba Rebellion that would lead to mass executions of extreme cruelty and black Africans targeting white people for hostages. That happened in Africa.

Titanic Express massacre that saw 20 people murdered but not before they were robbed and separated according to their ethnicity. That happened in Africa. 2000

The Ivorian Civil War. That happened in Africa. 2002-2007

Itaba massacre where 267 unarmed civilians, many of them women, children and the elderly, who were deliberately and unlawfully killed in Itaba commune. That happened in Africa. 2002.

Agacher Strip War. That happened in Africa. 1997-1985

There are a lot of other wars and massacres I have not listed down.
All of these wars, civil wars and massacres were carried out by Africans, black people.
Most of them due to racism, hatred for other tribes while some were due to corrupt governments not willing to stand down and some were done out of sheer madness.
So to that nob head who said no black man has come close to the savagery of white men THINK AGAIN shit for brains black people can be just as evil as white man, they are every day in Africa. You think white people are bad, go to Africa and see what they have to put up with from OTHER BLACK MAN, THEIR OWN PEOPLE.
dumie

Nokia, Finland

#10 Jun 8, 2011
Where Black people have killed each other, especially Huti-Tutsi, the white people played a role in these killings.
bangladeshi man

Edinburgh, UK

#11 Jul 26, 2011
we asians was kiled by you white neo nazi christians satanic coc suckers so we will kill you you dont want to give us a gun to kill black brothers and sisters because we will just ain it at you white christians.
bangladeshi man

Edinburgh, UK

#12 Jul 26, 2011
im a muslim by the way a asian muslim so you white christians believe it not its not just black ppl who hate you and want vengence you pigs killed millions of myppl in bengal.and the chinese you white pigs tryed to force christianity on to them and fed them opium so i seriously doubt us asians are on your side
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Murrieta, CA

#13 Jul 26, 2011
I'm HATING ON this guy in Oslo!!!!!
James Holmes

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2012
Scox wrote:
I'm HATING ON this guy in Oslo!!!!!
That is another mass murderer

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 21, 2012
The_Great_Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>Yes our Asian brothers and sisters will help us exterminate these black beast.
Asian brothers and sisters my left nut they are people of color in case you have forgotten, unlike you white trash.
James Holmes

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2012
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian brothers and sisters my left nut they are people of color in case you have forgotten, unlike you white trash.
He's pulling straws

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wealthy Whites moving OUT of CA, blacks to Africa. 2 min T-BOS 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,683,258
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 min KIP 97
ttt is not white 6 min Ttt 13
The SEALED RECORDS of MLK & Obama? 7 min Captain MAGA 1
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 10 min Ttt 21
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 21 min Dept of justice 3
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 26 min Denigrade 30
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 46 min General Kabaka Oba 234
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 2 hr Harrisson 117
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 2 hr Harrisson 251
More from around the web