Why Black Male/White Female relations...

Why Black Male/White Female relationships least likely to work

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Charlie CHASE

Latham, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Its because many people in this society are against black men with white women. Other racial combinations of BM in dating and marriage appear to be ok but not BM with a WW.
The reason is the WW is placed on a pedastal in societies all over the world and the black man is looked at as a lowly Neanderthal uneducated animal prone to drugs and crime should he lose his job and things not work out. This is how black men are looked at educated or not.
I know a case of a BM that was married to a WW he had a good job at a mortgage company and when his white male co-workers found out his wife was a Norwegian woman they actively moved to get him fired. Which is exactly what happened this all came out in court documents as the white male co-workers turned on each other to avoid looking like the "racist bad guy".
Once a man loses his job and faces racial discrimination this will destroy his relationship is his woman isnt strong enough to stand by him during this rough time.
Now white men and black women dating and marrying is acceptable today for two reasons one, black men are looked at as worthless by society black women today are more and more agreeing with this concept. Two black women are making more money are better educated than even some of the white men they date and the have no desire of dating the black male working for Walmart in the electronics section, why should she when she could get a white man that works for Goldman Sachs and makes only a few thousand less than her anyway..? F-racial pride AND "black love" that was for the 1970's today white men are BETTER and are more attractive too..
Remember the case of the "Lovings" back in the early 1960's? It was a case where a White Man wanted to marry a Black Woman it was only until that case was bought before the court that interracial dating was allowed by the states. Before that case MANY black entertainers athletes and every day black men that wanted to marry White women COULDN'T they had to go to France and other countries to marry the white women they loved. Simply put, it shows the power white men have where one of them can change a century old law against interracial marriage while a black male wanting to marry a white female could not.. Black men sad sad sad.. It's like BM have no power or is that just me "bugging out".......?

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Most relationships fail.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3 Aug 3, 2012
I agree with mumra.... they participants of the relationship must both equally be interested in going through hell and high water to make it work... its not peaches and cream for anyone regardless if the uniin has two people if the same race.... just saying!

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Charlie CHASE wrote:
Its because many people in this society are against black men with white women. Other racial combinations of BM in dating and marriage appear to be ok but not BM with a WW.
The reason is the WW is placed on a pedastal in societies all over the world and the black man is looked at as a lowly Neanderthal uneducated animal prone to drugs and crime should he lose his job and things not work out. This is how black men are looked at educated or not.
I know a case of a BM that was married to a WW he had a good job at a mortgage company and when his white male co-workers found out his wife was a Norwegian woman they actively moved to get him fired. Which is exactly what happened this all came out in court documents as the white male co-workers turned on each other to avoid looking like the "racist bad guy".
Once a man loses his job and faces racial discrimination this will destroy his relationship is his woman isnt strong enough to stand by him during this rough time.
Now white men and black women dating and marrying is acceptable today for two reasons one, black men are looked at as worthless by society black women today are more and more agreeing with this concept. Two black women are making more money are better educated than even some of the white men they date and the have no desire of dating the black male working for Walmart in the electronics section, why should she when she could get a white man that works for Goldman Sachs and makes only a few thousand less than her anyway..? F-racial pride AND "black love" that was for the 1970's today white men are BETTER and are more attractive too..
Remember the case of the "Lovings" back in the early 1960's? It was a case where a White Man wanted to marry a Black Woman it was only until that case was bought before the court that interracial dating was allowed by the states. Before that case MANY black entertainers athletes and every day black men that wanted to marry White women COULDN'T they had to go to France and other countries to marry the white women they loved. Simply put, it shows the power white men have where one of them can change a century old law against interracial marriage while a black male wanting to marry a white female could not.. Black men sad sad sad.. It's like BM have no power or is that just me "bugging out".......?
Too long post. Cut it & I'll maybe read it.
Carol

Orem, UT

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Charlie CHASE wrote:
Its because many people in this society are against black men with white women. Other racial combinations of BM in dating and marriage appear to be ok but not BM with a WW.
The reason is the WW is placed on a pedastal in societies all over the world and the black man is looked at as a lowly Neanderthal uneducated animal prone to drugs and crime should he lose his job and things not work out. This is how black men are looked at educated or not.
I know a case of a BM that was married to a WW he had a good job at a mortgage company and when his white male co-workers found out his wife was a Norwegian woman they actively moved to get him fired. Which is exactly what happened this all came out in court documents as the white male co-workers turned on each other to avoid looking like the "racist bad guy".
Once a man loses his job and faces racial discrimination this will destroy his relationship is his woman isnt strong enough to stand by him during this rough time.
Now white men and black women dating and marrying is acceptable today for two reasons one, black men are looked at as worthless by society black women today are more and more agreeing with this concept. Two black women are making more money are better educated than even some of the white men they date and the have no desire of dating the black male working for Walmart in the electronics section, why should she when she could get a white man that works for Goldman Sachs and makes only a few thousand less than her anyway..? F-racial pride AND "black love" that was for the 1970's today white men are BETTER and are more attractive too..
Remember the case of the "Lovings" back in the early 1960's? It was a case where a White Man wanted to marry a Black Woman it was only until that case was bought before the court that interracial dating was allowed by the states. Before that case MANY black entertainers athletes and every day black men that wanted to marry White women COULDN'T they had to go to France and other countries to marry the white women they loved. Simply put, it shows the power white men have where one of them can change a century old law against interracial marriage while a black male wanting to marry a white female could not.. Black men sad sad sad.. It's like BM have no power or is that just me "bugging out".......?
Blah, blah, blah..... their marriages fail the most because both seem to be self serving, too lustful and get together for the wrong reasons.....

white men are used to handling the business in the white community...they provide for white women and kids the safest , best communities in the world.....

when they get with blk women...

who are the caretakers/givers in the blk communities.....

their relationships are usually built on better values and tend to last longer than ny other relationships.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Aug 3, 2012
So BM and WW get together for all the wrong reasons and everyone else gets together for the right reasons @ Carol? Roflmao. There you go, with your emotional posts once again.

Whatever happened to simple physical attraction?

I've said it before and I will say it one last time. The divorce rate is at 50%. Most of the people in America that are getting married are white people. These people are practically the 'same' people and yet their divorce rate is at 50%? Relationships are hard, period. Stop trying to make it like race determines whether or not a relationship is going to work, because it's not.
Carol

Orem, UT

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
So BM and WW get together for all the wrong reasons and everyone else gets together for the right reasons @ Carol? Roflmao. There you go, with your emotional posts once again.
Whatever happened to simple physical attraction?
I've said it before and I will say it one last time. The divorce rate is at 50%. Most of the people in America that are getting married are white people. These people are practically the 'same' people and yet their divorce rate is at 50%? Relationships are hard, period. Stop trying to make it like race determines whether or not a relationship is going to work, because it's not.
You're slow and I can't help you with that but..

the Op wanted to know why BM can't make it with anyone....

while blk women stabilize when they date quality white men....

and I provided the answer that everyone, ALREADY KNOWS, INCLUDING THE OP..

too many BM are like children who remain playas well into adulthood....

too many white women are used to being propped up (media wise anyway)and are usally more self absorbed and selfish than blk women.

BTW the OP is extremely deceitful...

Well actualy this man is a BONAFIDE LIAR.....

BECAUSE ...all over the media whites are PUSHING FOR BM to be with white women...

WHILE THEY'RE MAKING IT ABSOLUTE TABOO FOR WM to love a Blk woman.....

White male coaches used to have parties for newly rich blk athletes and only invite white women.....

and EVEYONE KNOWS THAT THE MEDIA IS ABSOLUTELY PUSHIN BM with WW.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

on and on and on....

THAT LYING DEVIL NEEDS to be cast out of too many BM.

Carol

Orem, UT

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Charlie CHASE wrote:
Its because many people in this society are against black men with white women. Other racial combinations of BM in dating and marriage appear to be ok but not BM with a WW.
The reason is the WW is placed on a pedastal in societies all over the world and the black man is looked at as a lowly Neanderthal uneducated animal prone to drugs and crime should he lose his job and things not work out. This is how black men are looked at educated or not.
I know a case of a BM that was married to a WW he had a good job at a mortgage company and when his white male co-workers found out his wife was a Norwegian woman they actively moved to get him fired. Which is exactly what happened this all came out in court documents as the white male co-workers turned on each other to avoid looking like the "racist bad guy".
Once a man loses his job and faces racial discrimination this will destroy his relationship is his woman isnt strong enough to stand by him during this rough time.
Now white men and black women dating and marrying is acceptable today for two reasons one, black men are looked at as worthless by society black women today are more and more agreeing with this concept. Two black women are making more money are better educated than even some of the white men they date and the have no desire of dating the black male working for Walmart in the electronics section, why should she when she could get a white man that works for Goldman Sachs and makes only a few thousand less than her anyway..? F-racial pride AND "black love" that was for the 1970's today white men are BETTER and are more attractive too..
Remember the case of the "Lovings" back in the early 1960's? It was a case where a White Man wanted to marry a Black Woman it was only until that case was bought before the court that interracial dating was allowed by the states. Before that case MANY black entertainers athletes and every day black men that wanted to marry White women COULDN'T they had to go to France and other countries to marry the white women they loved. Simply put, it shows the power white men have where one of them can change a century old law against interracial marriage while a black male wanting to marry a white female could not.. Black men sad sad sad.. It's like BM have no power or is that just me "bugging out".......?
BTW are you LouianaEmperor....I know you're one of these FEDS.
Charlie CHASE

Latham, NY

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're slow and I can't help you with that but..
the Op wanted to know why BM can't make it with anyone....
while blk women stabilize when they date quality white men....
and I provided the answer that everyone, ALREADY KNOWS, INCLUDING THE OP..
too many BM are like children who remain playas well into adulthood....
too many white women are used to being propped up (media wise anyway)and are usally more self absorbed and selfish than blk women.
BTW the OP is extremely deceitful...
Well actualy this man is a BONAFIDE LIAR.....
BECAUSE ...all over the media whites are PUSHING FOR BM to be with white women...
WHILE THEY'RE MAKING IT ABSOLUTE TABOO FOR WM to love a Blk woman.....
White male coaches used to have parties for newly rich blk athletes and only invite white women.....
and EVEYONE KNOWS THAT THE MEDIA IS ABSOLUTELY PUSHIN BM with WW.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
on and on and on....
THAT LYING DEVIL NEEDS to be cast out of too many BM.
You are such an ass-wipe, a bunch of pictures of blk men with either WW or an entire white family means nothing. If your so called "edu-ma-cated" ass would take a LOOK at tv commercials and in big cities as well as marriages in the military black women are being pushed and marketed toward white men and if the black women are like YOU I would as well as many other blk men reading your rediculous posts on here to my topic will be HAPPY for a European to take you for his dream wife.. Blk women like you kill me because here you are ready to disrespect blk men AND the blk women that like them yet you come on here looking for posts about what blk men are thinking. If you were real about your feelings you wouldn't be sitting online making fun of my questions and topics while posting links to PHOTOS from who knows where and using them as your proof lol
Please don't respond to any of my post but watch your arrogant ass will STILL have something to say you can't help yourself.. Now prove me wrong by not replying bet you can't do it "sistah"..... ;)
Carol

Orem, UT

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Charlie CHASE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an ass-wipe, a bunch of pictures of blk men with either WW or an entire white family means nothing. If your so called "edu-ma-cated" ass would take a LOOK at tv commercials and in big cities as well as marriages in the military black women are being pushed and marketed toward white men and if the black women are like YOU I would as well as many other blk men reading your rediculous posts on here to my topic will be HAPPY for a European to take you for his dream wife.. Blk women like you kill me because here you are ready to disrespect blk men AND the blk women that like them yet you come on here looking for posts about what blk men are thinking. If you were real about your feelings you wouldn't be sitting online making fun of my questions and topics while posting links to PHOTOS from who knows where and using them as your proof lol
Please don't respond to any of my post but watch your arrogant ass will STILL have something to say you can't help yourself.. Now prove me wrong by not replying bet you can't do it "sistah"..... ;)
You can't handle truth which is why you don't want me to respond..... You worthless, desicable "ASS" wipe....

I'm not your sistah, and overall white men are smarter than blk men so of course ...

since they've wanted blk women from the day the slaves stepped off of slave ships...

they're pushing BM to be with WW, as they feel blk women will be more open to them...

BTW I'm Glad I made your

insignificant

demon possessed

lying

WORTHLESS behind maddddd.

...and you Lying, worthless, DECEITFUL bastard.... those are all MAINSTREAM shows...

can't help it if you selfish worthless losers can't make it with anyone.....

let along selfish white women who are JUST LIKE too many BM...

ABSOLUTELY NOONE IS TRYING TO KEEP BM AND WW apart and YOU KNOW IT.....

the media IS PUSHING IT BIG TIME....

the taboo relationship is WM with blk women.....

go play in traffic as you won't be missed.
Carol

Orem, UT

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Charlie CHASE wrote:
Its because many people in this society are against black men with white women. Other racial combinations of BM in dating and marriage appear to be ok but not BM with a WW.
The reason is the WW is placed on a pedastal in societies all over the world and the black man is looked at as a lowly Neanderthal uneducated animal prone to drugs and crime should he lose his job and things not work out. This is how black men are looked at educated or not.
I know a case of a BM that was married to a WW he had a good job at a mortgage company and when his white male co-workers found out his wife was a Norwegian woman they actively moved to get him fired. Which is exactly what happened this all came out in court documents as the white male co-workers turned on each other to avoid looking like the "racist bad guy".
Once a man loses his job and faces racial discrimination this will destroy his relationship is his woman isnt strong enough to stand by him during this rough time.
Now white men and black women dating and marrying is acceptable today for two reasons one, black men are looked at as worthless by society black women today are more and more agreeing with this concept. Two black women are making more money are better educated than even some of the white men they date and the have no desire of dating the black male working for Walmart in the electronics section, why should she when she could get a white man that works for Goldman Sachs and makes only a few thousand less than her anyway..? F-racial pride AND "black love" that was for the 1970's today white men are BETTER and are more attractive too..
Remember the case of the "Lovings" back in the early 1960's? It was a case where a White Man wanted to marry a Black Woman it was only until that case was bought before the court that interracial dating was allowed by the states. Before that case MANY black entertainers athletes and every day black men that wanted to marry White women COULDN'T they had to go to France and other countries to marry the white women they loved. Simply put, it shows the power white men have where one of them can change a century old law against interracial marriage while a black male wanting to marry a white female could not.. Black men sad sad sad.. It's like BM have no power or is that just me "bugging out".......?
THIS LOSER IS TROLLING ALL OVE THE PLACE

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TOU9PLU4NS4EM...
patrick

Columbus, OH

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Charlie CHASE wrote:
Its because many people in this society are against black men with white women. Other racial combinations of BM in dating and marriage appear to be ok but not BM with a WW.
The reason is the WW is placed on a pedastal in societies all over the world and the black man is looked at as a lowly Neanderthal uneducated animal prone to drugs and crime should he lose his job and things not work out. This is how black men are looked at educated or not.
I know a case of a BM that was married to a WW he had a good job at a mortgage company and when his white male co-workers found out his wife was a Norwegian woman they actively moved to get him fired. Which is exactly what happened this all came out in court documents as the white male co-workers turned on each other to avoid looking like the "racist bad guy".
Once a man loses his job and faces racial discrimination this will destroy his relationship is his woman isnt strong enough to stand by him during this rough time.
Now white men and black women dating and marrying is acceptable today for two reasons one, black men are looked at as worthless by society black women today are more and more agreeing with this concept. Two black women are making more money are better educated than even some of the white men they date and the have no desire of dating the black male working for Walmart in the electronics section, why should she when she could get a white man that works for Goldman Sachs and makes only a few thousand less than her anyway..? F-racial pride AND "black love" that was for the 1970's today white men are BETTER and are more attractive too..
Remember the case of the "Lovings" back in the early 1960's? It was a case where a White Man wanted to marry a Black Woman it was only until that case was bought before the court that interracial dating was allowed by the states. Before that case MANY black entertainers athletes and every day black men that wanted to marry White women COULDN'T they had to go to France and other countries to marry the white women they loved. Simply put, it shows the power white men have where one of them can change a century old law against interracial marriage while a black male wanting to marry a white female could not.. Black men sad sad sad.. It's like BM have no power or is that just me "bugging out".......?
Had to read this again. Everything you say is true, but the funny thing is you wont find a single black woman on here agreeing with you. They seem like something is plugged in their brains and they're stuck on stupid. Black women are becoming just as racist as anyone out there. They're becoming biggest sellouts ever. They don't look themselves in the mirror and realize that they are the product of black love and they don't care about their history. rather they just care about getting by selling out their race.

Heck, even if you're a decent black man, you might get overlooked by some of today's black women because they look at you with racist eyes.
Carol

Orem, UT

#14 Aug 3, 2012
This worthless LYING BASTARD...

knows full well that this is being;

PUSHED... OVERLY PROMOTED....

SHIPPED WORLD WIDE ...TELEVISED....

http://www.firstclassfashionista.com/wp-conte...

While this is the taboo relationship;

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/m/ama_25_191...
Carol

Orem, UT

#15 Aug 3, 2012
patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to read this again. Everything you say is true, but the funny thing is you wont find a single black woman on here agreeing with you. They seem like something is plugged in their brains and they're stuck on stupid. Black women are becoming just as racist as anyone out there. They're becoming biggest sellouts ever. They don't look themselves in the mirror and realize that they are the product of black love and they don't care about their history. rather they just care about getting by selling out their race.
Heck, even if you're a decent black man, you might get overlooked by some of today's black women because they look at you with racist eyes.
Dreams, hope LousiaanaEmperor paid you well...
Tina

Latham, NY

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle truth which is why you don't want me to respond..... You worthless, desicable "ASS" wipe....
I'm not your sistah, and overall white men are smarter than blk men so of course ...
since they've wanted blk women from the day the slaves stepped off of slave ships...
they're pushing BM to be with WW, as they feel blk women will be more open to them...
BTW I'm Glad I made your
insignificant
demon possessed
lying
WORTHLESS behind maddddd.
...and you Lying, worthless, DECEITFUL bastard.... those are all MAINSTREAM shows...
can't help it if you selfish worthless losers can't make it with anyone.....
let along selfish white women who are JUST LIKE too many BM...
ABSOLUTELY NOONE IS TRYING TO KEEP BM AND WW apart and YOU KNOW IT.....
the media IS PUSHING IT BIG TIME....
the taboo relationship is WM with blk women.....
go play in traffic as you won't be missed.
Ummm, he called your bluff and you did respond to him if I were you I wouldn't have given him the satisfaction.
patrick

Columbus, OH

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreams, hope LousiaanaEmperor paid you well...
lol stop being a retard. I mean, really. It's getting old. Either take some medication or shoot yourself.
Carol

Orem, UT

#18 Aug 3, 2012
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, he called your bluff and you did respond to him if I were you I wouldn't have given him the satisfaction.
Well Charle Chase, who cares what you would have done...

why are you trolling under several names.
Carol

Orem, UT

#19 Aug 3, 2012
patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
lol stop being a retard. I mean, really. It's getting old. Either take some medication or shoot yourself.
Well tell Darius, Toni etc, that it's not old...

until they're in Prison with their many accomplices....

which includes Dreams.
patrick

Columbus, OH

#20 Aug 3, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well tell Darius, Toni etc, that it's not old...
until they're in Prison with their many accomplices....
which includes Dreams.
I'd love to read a psychological review of you. You seem really nutty. I think I read someone on here say you're suffering from a mental disease. Hope you get better.
Carol

Orem, UT

#21 Aug 3, 2012
patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to read a psychological review of you. You seem really nutty. I think I read someone on here say you're suffering from a mental disease. Hope you get better.
WOW, you're been reading up on me...

now why would an unknown poster on a message board grab your attention....

I will be better when you and your accomplices are in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 20 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 42 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 48 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 53 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 58 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 5 hr SadButTrue 102
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 5 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web