Comments
521 - 540 of 931 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 12

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#633
May 5, 2013
 
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want the real answer? Because no one is interested in that as most people already perceive black males as dangerous and subhuman. This again speaks to "white privilege". You have unwittingly undercut your own position, friend.
sorry man but what he is saying is also wrong I know plenty of black men that aren't examples of stereotypes
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#634
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Style wrote:
I keep hearing this term, but the white beasts tell me i'm delusional and 'white privilege' doesn't exist.
Apparently, racism no longer exists and everyone is playing on a level playing field: Employment, Housing, Education, etc.
But what's this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MACEO

You married a Poor White woman, I dont understand why you hate White men so much while worshipping their daughters?

Can you exaplain?
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#636
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and also Sir he has shown his true whitey color : the argument (so to speak) of the supposed hate crime being on Black people is typical of the Rightists in Amerikkka.
Those who would like Affirmative action to be in favor of ... whites !
Not forgetting the mixed origins trick that is used only in specific circumstances : the implicit message being "oh finally Zimmerman is not so white" so his criminal behavior is making him "mixed" ... yeah "mixed" with a white father connected with the judicial ... "mixed" that can evade justice easily as a ... white guy.
Moreover Zimmerman has not been endorsed by white supremacists as "mixed" and for the one drop of Black blood he may have through distant ancestors on his mother's side.
It is even more scandalous to blame the Martin family and all who have been shocked in the whole world - re the petition - for simply claiming justice and that a so-called "mixed" killer could walk free after murdering coldly a 17yo Black teenager.
Fortunately killing 17yo Black people is not as easy as it was during slavery time, Jim Crow era and even the 1970's and 1980's.
It has never been easy to kill a 17yo white lad and walk free under God knows what phony excuse. That's why even in Obama America even in 2013, you need a worldwide media campaign to have a minimum of justice in whitey Florida when a Black person is the victim.
a whiteboi
MACEO

You chased White women for 35 years and married one so I don't feel sorry for you!

You supported your MASTER!

Good Luck MACEO!

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#637
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and also Sir he has shown his true whitey color : the argument (so to speak) of the supposed hate crime being on Black people is typical of the Rightists in Amerikkka.
Those who would like Affirmative action to be in favor of ... whites !
Not forgetting the mixed origins trick that is used only in specific circumstances : the implicit message being "oh finally Zimmerman is not so white" so his criminal behavior is making him "mixed" ... yeah "mixed" with a white father connected with the judicial ... "mixed" that can evade justice easily as a ... white guy.
Moreover Zimmerman has not been endorsed by white supremacists as "mixed" and for the one drop of Black blood he may have through distant ancestors on his mother's side.
It is even more scandalous to blame the Martin family and all who have been shocked in the whole world - re the petition - for simply claiming justice and that a so-called "mixed" killer could walk free after murdering coldly a 17yo Black teenager.
Fortunately killing 17yo Black people is not as easy as it was during slavery time, Jim Crow era and even the 1970's and 1980's.
It has never been easy to kill a 17yo white lad and walk free under God knows what phony excuse. That's why even in Obama America even in 2013, you need a worldwide media campaign to have a minimum of justice in whitey Florida when a Black person is the victim.
a whiteboi
dude my dad was jumped 5 years ago by a supposed friend of his because my father tried to help him during hard times by bidding the guy a job to in turn he ripped my dad off money them my dad took him to court and won the case then the guy had my dad jumped and hit him with a steel pipe which has injured my dad he has had to go through numerous back surgerys and the courts have done nothing we had witnesses it was on tape and plenty of evidence to prove the crime against my dad and guess what the men including the man who was my dads supposed friend got away Scott free we have been waiting 5 long years that took my father out of work due to injury and the court has done nothing and the men that jumped my dad are all white

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#638
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

a Lie-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
you miss the point completely.

...if Trayvon had been a white teenager instead of a Black one.
...
...then negroes would be CELEBRATING his "murder" instead of bemoaning it.
But then again, if the kid was white, he would have said "I'm going to my dad's girlfriends house" instead of "whut da fuhk is it to YOU, cracka?"

...and there would have been no altercation.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#639
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want the real answer? Because no one is interested in that as most people already perceive black males as dangerous and subhuman. This again speaks to "white privilege". You have unwittingly undercut your own position, friend.
Uhh, Clemm?
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>

Indeed a stereotype becomes a stereotype for a reason ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...

You do know what color Kippy is, don't you?
Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#640
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya better take ya head outta the sand.
Ignoring, denying, dismissing and minimizing AA's, women and alternative life styles ain't gonna restore ya azz to power.
Ya stupid MOFO, it's a new day in America
Yet you're still here whinging on topix. So what does that tell you?
Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#641
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think it's funny though everyone is communicating in English. Can't beat that!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#642
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

[QUOTE who="fnord--MACEO]Whites really do deserve to be segregated from other races. They should be forced to only have access to White potential spouses, be deprived of the opportunity to produce mixed race offspring, and made to have separate workplaces, educational facilities, restaurants, and recreational facilities. Members of other races hate Whites and should not have to spend one minute of their time interacting with Whites![/QUOTE]MACEO
Your a hypocrite!

If you married a White woman for 20 years and chased WW in your office for decades what is your problem? People are people!

Your so consumed with White men but you support their women! I don't understand you ..........your confused for an almost 60 year old man!

People are people!

You've been seeing it and you decided to Support White women while you put your own women down. Your supporting white men!

Stop being a hypocrite! Not all White men are bad or White women! Some of it is because there are more Whites than Blacks! As I said to you prior, I don't have a problem with IR, I have a problem with you hating on Black women for excelling and only doing for White women only!

I don't think any race is better than the other! I see alot of wrong behaviors that YOU DO and your friends and you love justifying it and Blaming white men when its your choices! You keep saying White supremacy but you cater to it!

I don't understand your blaming White men when your choose poorly! Therefore I don't want to hear your white man rants!

I also have met lots of really nice White men and women; so I can say everybody is RACIST or has a "Hidden agenda". I do see these behaviors in alot of black men who are quick to show it!

Sorry, I have to be honest ! STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE YOU HELPED BY PUTTING THEIR WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL! Now Black women don't want to deal with Black males because you never do for your own! Now deal with it!

DOUBLE STANDARDS DON'T WORK MACEO!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#643
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fnord--MACEO wrote:
Whites really do deserve to be segregated from other races. They should be forced to only have access to White potential spouses, be deprived of the opportunity to produce mixed race offspring, and made to have separate workplaces, educational facilities, restaurants, and recreational facilities. Members of other races hate Whites and should not have to spend one minute of their time interacting with Whites!
MACEO
Your a hypocrite!

If you married a White woman for 20 years and chased WW in your office for decades what is your problem? People are people!

Your so consumed with White men but you support their women! I don't understand you ..........your confused for an almost 60 year old man!

People are people!

You've been seeing it and you decided to Support White women while you put your own women down. Your supporting white men!

Stop being a hypocrite! Not all White men are bad or White women! Some of it is because there are more Whites than Blacks! As I said to you prior, I don't have a problem with IR, I have a problem with you hating on Black women for excelling and only doing for White women only!

I don't think any race is better than the other! I see alot of wrong behaviors that YOU DO and your friends and you love justifying it and Blaming white men when its your choices! You keep saying White supremacy but you cater to it!

I don't understand your blaming White men when your choose poorly! Therefore I don't want to hear your white man rants!

I also have met lots of really nice White men and women; so I can say everybody is RACIST or has a "Hidden agenda". I do see these behaviors in alot of black men who are quick to show it!

Sorry, I have to be honest ! STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE YOU HELPED BY PUTTING THEIR WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL! Now Black women don't want to deal with Black males because you never do for your own! Now deal with it!

DOUBLE STANDARDS DON'T WORK MACEO!

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#644
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>And I suppose Bill O'reilly, Glen Beck and ron Paul spewing forth their jive for free. REactionaries are presumably working only for charity. Riiiight!

Typical bLack response,

look at those Whites, blah blah blah,

REactionaries ? is that what tim is?

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#645
May 6, 2013
 
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What black privilege?
After the OJ trial we ALL got immediately associated with HIS outcome. Hell, a white man can go strangle and dismember his wife, stuff her in a box, kill his kids in a house fire and run off with his mistress and nobody will blink an eye. They will associate him with HIS crimes. There is no blaming everyone white. That's the privilege of being white. You are always given the benefit of the doubt no matter what.
Bingo years ago back in the 1980ís a white man named Robert T Marshal Got a hit man to kill his wife for the insurance policy and was put on death row. On August 18, 2006, Marshall was re-sentenced to life in prison, with the possibility of parole in eight years. This will make Marshall, incarcerated since his arrest, eligible for parole in 2014. Until his removal from New Jersey's death row, Marshall had been the longest-serving inmate there since the state reinstated the death penalty in 1982.
Trust me theyíll let him go just because heís white.

You donít hear about too many blacks getting parole I wonder why!

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#647
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NO ONE LIKES MONDAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Parole is based on behavior and projected outcomes, it takes into account elements like remorse and an understanding that what you did was wrong.
Negroes NEVER admit they done wrong and they NEVER show any sign of remorse.
WTF would any sane person parole a guy who is in the largest recidivist population group?
We all know that Negroes are disproportionately more criminal than humans, but in some crimes they are number one.
Negroes are the US number one murderers, if ANYONE gets murdered in the US there is more chance of it being a Negro.
If you are a Negro homicide victim, then the chance of your murderer being a fellow Negro is 90%.
So, in the case you mention, murders, Negroes are the number one murderers in the US, they never show remorse, never admit being wrong and are more likely to re-offend.
Negroes like to blame other people all the time for issues that they are the bottom of.
Parole is a red herring anyway, the true issue is crime itself. If you Negroes don't like prison, then get a job, live a sensible life, don't keep robbing, raping and killing like we all know you like to do.
You're still boring and lame Kareem. How is Devry?*boing*

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#648
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....tim wise is a c**t and he's half joooish in fact.......I can't watch his videos becoz they make me feel ill.....
.....of course lots of stoopid people fall for his nicca luvin bull krap......
The word is JEWISH, not "jooish", "stupid" and not "stoopid." Of course, you're too stupid to know the difference.

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#649
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>And I suppose Bill O'reilly, Glen Beck and ron Paul spewing forth their jive for free. REactionaries are presumably working only for charity. Riiiight!

The word is Right, not Riiiight, Of course, you're too stupid to know the difference.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#650
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is Right, not Riiiight, Of course, you're too stupid to know the difference.
The differnce is that with me, the spelling was intentional. Masud doesn't know the differenc.
And you're too stupid to know the difference between my intentional unconventional spelling (for emphasis) and Masud's lack of knowledge of how to spell.
But you're both idiots. Hence nothing you post surprises me.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#651
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rea11y Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of typical negro ignorance...^^^...
updated 1:37 PM EDT, Fri May 3, 2013
"Lindsay Lohan checked into a California rehab center early Friday"
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/03/showbiz/lindsay...
Lindsay Lohan may have checked into a California rehab center early Friday but it is NOT the Court Mandated one.

Another example of an Ignorant racist KKKracker nonsense.

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#652
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Savant wrote:
<quoted text> The differnce is that with me, the spelling was intentional. Masud doesn't know the differenc.
And you're too stupid to know the difference between my intentional unconventional spelling (for emphasis) and Masud's lack of knowledge of how to spell.
But you're both idiots. Hence nothing you post surprises me.
Hippo-crit much, nice deflection though, so what does the extracapital letter mean, if it was intentional,
UNCLE BEN

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#653
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If a black man can be elected PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...

TWICE...

then what's your excuse for not educating yourself, staying out of trouble with the police, not getting girls pregnant and finding a good job?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#654
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

UNCLE BEN wrote:
If a black man can be elected PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...
TWICE...
then what's your excuse for not educating yourself, staying out of trouble with the police, not getting girls pregnant and finding a good job?
If whites could dominante this country for over 200 years, what the reason why they can't educate themselves and stay out of trouble?
Perhaps, the emergence of an exceptional individual has little to do with the situations of the masses of the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••