Is it wrong that i want a white baby ...

Is it wrong that i want a white baby daddy and a biracial child?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2012
tototo wrote:
Hi im black, well not really, i've never really been attracted to black only white, sometimes hispanic, never asian or indian. My mom and friends think im shallow for wanting a white guy who'll most probably give me a light skinned baby with colored eyes like green/blue and straight/wavy hair. I've always thought mixed kids looked more exotic than full white or full black kids. My cousin married a white lady (not the same reason as me) and his kid came out looking almost full caucasian with hazel eyes. I just think that its boring for me to be one race. Don't get me wrong if my baby comes out looking more like me i wont hate it or dump the guy, ill just try for more kids!! Lol but seriously i am Almost ALWAYS only attracted to white guys
It is wrong to get out of school & blabber about progeny when you're still mentally a child.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#3 Jul 26, 2012
tototo wrote:
That all depends on your reasons why!

Please explain.
madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

#4 Jul 26, 2012
tototo wrote:
Hi im black, well not really, i've never really been attracted to black only white, sometimes hispanic, never asian or indian. My mom and friends think im shallow for wanting a white guy who'll most probably give me a light skinned baby with colored eyes like green/blue and straight/wavy hair. I've always thought mixed kids looked more exotic than full white or full black kids. My cousin married a white lady (not the same reason as me) and his kid came out looking almost full caucasian with hazel eyes. I just think that its boring for me to be one race. Don't get me wrong if my baby comes out looking more like me i wont hate it or dump the guy, ill just try for more kids!! Lol but seriously i am Almost ALWAYS only attracted to white guys
It's your decision on who you are attracted to. Some fully black and white kids do look exotic. And some mix up multiracial kids black or white look fully black or white.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 26, 2012
tototo wrote:
Nope, lots of BW feel the same way
DisChickenIsGoot

Burlington, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Funny how blacks say they want a white baby-daddy. Not a white husband.....just a baby-daddy. LOL And you wonder why 75% of black babies are born out of wedlock!
whiteguy

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 24, 2014
simple more black women need to have babies by white men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NAACP members call for protection of voting rights 4 min FactsAre 26
Our Time is running out and Our Problems has ne... 5 min selina london 2
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 6 min African AE 114
Who is selina london? 12 min selina london 86
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 15 min It is 108
Why black males hate and fear white men (Aug '14) 15 min civilb 638
Black people, why are you using the white inven... 24 min brownskin_beauty 41
White men are better lovers? 1 hr Sigh 621
**Clever/Funny Voicemail Greetings. Any Ideas?** (Jul '09) 1 hr poop 81
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 2 hr jtr304 5,490