Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

As far as I can see Rihannas skin is completely white. And I'm white myself, so I know what white looks like. Rihanna was even teased in school for being white! If I was standing next to her, I think our skin would look exactly the same! And If I stayed a week in the sun, I'm sure I would be more tanned than her, cause she's really white.Maybe she has a little yellow in it.
She was sittin on the back of her ex-boyfriend Negus Seals on a picture I saw, and they looked like a chessboard together. So come on? Where is her color?

You can see that she has african heritage by her nose and black hair, but not by her skin.
So why do you call her black?

Roller blader

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

ok troll. Rihanna IS a black woman.

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Does she have 5 kids by 6 different men?

(She just couldn't nail down what happened that one weekend.)
peace

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Yh this person is a troll who claims to be a white european

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Why don't you ask her why she calls herself a black latina?
Mitsy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Her dad is of Irish descent. So she is not a purebred black, but you people can have her.

“Pretty White Woman, NOT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Mitsy wrote:
Her dad is of Irish descent. So she is not a purebred black, but you people can have her.
What you've described is also accurate concerning the average black in America. So f*cking what does it matter? You people are sick.
Nerds Are Frustrated

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Her dAds father was blAck and the same for her mother. Her grandparents were black people and her parents are black so that makes her black.
Chachalovely

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Kassie wrote:
As far as I can see Rihannas skin is completely white. And I'm white myself, so I know what white looks like. Rihanna was even teased in school for being white! If I was standing next to her, I think our skin would look exactly the same! And If I stayed a week in the sun, I'm sure I would be more tanned than her, cause she's really white.Maybe she has a little yellow in it.
She was sittin on the back of her ex-boyfriend Negus Seals on a picture I saw, and they looked like a chessboard together. So come on? Where is her color?
You can see that she has african heritage by her nose and black hair, but not by her skin.
okayyy????????
Vino

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

She is one of the sexiest white women right now!! I want her so bad!!
true

Felixstowe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

She is not especially light skinned, but even though she is quite light, she looks black from her facial features. You can get some Asians that have the same colour as white peeople, but they still look Asian.
Nerds Are Frustrated

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

She's not light skinned IMO. I dong get why people call her light skinned.
Klaus

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

She looks like a typical monkey faced sheboon to me.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Kassie wrote:
None of your damn business why. We don't have to explain nothing to you all. You people are some nosey folks. What?! You saw
her picture and thought this will make a good thread. Write her a fan letter if you're really curious and maybe she will tell ya. Nosey!!

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Kassie wrote:
Skin color doesn't matter. There are many reasons why she isn't a WW. You can listen to her music & hear she isn't white, Just like Mariah Carey who I knew wasn't white when she 1st came out.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>None of your damn business why. We don't have to explain nothing to you all. You people are some nosey folks. What?! You saw
her picture and thought this will make a good thread. Write her a fan letter if you're really curious and maybe she will tell ya. Nosey!!
LOL...racist are always obsessed over who is what color (like they are tallying votes).

smdh
Relative Aesthetics

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Obviously, Rhianna is not fully "black African", but she is genetically very mixed; probably more so than the average "black" American is mixed.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Relative Aesthetics wrote:
Obviously, Rhianna is not fully "black African", but she is genetically very mixed; probably more so than the average "black" American is mixed.
Right!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Rhianna's grandmother is Irish, so her dad is half irish and black. Her mother is black carribean. Rhianna has called herself black several times. Shes 1 quarter Irish.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Kassie wrote:
I ate a bowl of frosted flakes this morning.(lightly sugared)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••