Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#110 May 4, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
<quoted text> My my!! A sherilla with a dictionary,You stupid sows aren't aware of anything, except locking up your god forsaken bucks. Some how...I think your a white trash homo parading as a sheboon. Ohhhh grow up.
That show all a Japanese Snow Monkey like you knows.

Go gather your monkey mother and the rest of your clan.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#112 May 4, 2013
I love Latinas. I'd eat the crack of their a**.
Kid Ranx 2000

Fontana, CA

#114 May 7, 2013
See this is the thing i don't have a problem with latina woman I only go by personallity and character for instince my dad told me one time to not date latina or mexican woman cause they have familly who hate blacks that I have to agree with but on the other hand everyone is not the same some may like us some may dislike us you never know me i usually had spanish girlfriends and had no problem but anyway this is just the way of life
maximino

Philadelphia, PA

#115 May 16, 2013
What a generalization. Like this is what all of them think. Who says all latina women think black men are apes or monkeys or all black people are just because these particular ones insulted you and your friends. Its not all of them just these ones. And I agree they are ignorant.

Chicago, IL

#116 May 16, 2013
I work with a lot of Mexicans and Salvadorenos. I was shocked at how racist they are and how many derogatory names they have for blacks. They fit right in with most of the rednecks.
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#117 May 16, 2013
racism happens because they didn't grow up with any black people plain and simple..
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#118 May 16, 2013
yeah oh yea i don't know why obama is dumb enough to let mexicans come here when their whole country was racist against black people to begin with..

that's why blacks have nothing in mexico..
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#119 May 16, 2013
yam yam only latino men should get exported keep keep their women.. here.. even if they hate people
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#120 May 16, 2013
i've actually never even met a latino woman maybe one.. nom probably not even one..
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#121 May 17, 2013
yeah i haven't actually SEEN latino women in a while.. they must be a minority..
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#122 May 17, 2013
I actually I only see mexicans when they are putting my fence up.. i haven't seen any since.. not even the one who stole my girlfriend..
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#123 May 17, 2013
that i was gonna steal from some other guy..
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#124 May 17, 2013
uh yeah i actually have been on here talking about races I don't even hardly interact with.. and I just kinda based it off other topix comments about tryna kill my race and stuff..
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#125 May 17, 2013
i'm like trayvon i only live in white neighborhoods
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#126 May 17, 2013
i only hang out with mostly white people.. not even black people .. other black people scare the sht out of me..
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#127 May 17, 2013
sept my dad but my dad hangs out with all white people though for some reason.. i don't know why..
safrter

Voorhees, NJ

#128 May 17, 2013
he used to be very hood oriented..

no i do know why..

he did it on purpose so i wouldn't join a gang.. he wanted me white washed as possible..
Cuban Queen

Toronto, Canada

#129 Jun 2, 2013
That isn't true, I don't hate black people at all

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#130 Jun 2, 2013
amrikkka wrote:
Black men!!! Be very aware, latina women hate us just as much as every other race of women.i'am bringing this topic up cause not very long ago,me and my friends were racially insulted by a group of young latina girls upon a subway train in nyc.these girls called me and my friends monkies,apes,and said all black men are ugly,of course when they said this all hell broke lose.black men wake up,people are begining to show us they true hatred stop hating one another stop thinking all women like us cause many of them don't and no I 'am not gay ,just speaking the truth stay strong black men.
Trust me,black men I'll still chase Latina women.

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#131 Jun 2, 2013
Will*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 8 min Loulou 120,893
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 8 min Truth 698
MMR Vaccine/Autism Revelation: Another "Tuskege... 9 min friend 29
found out white girl i been wanting likes black... 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min pn2cladelover 24,615
Since white people have the most dating eligibi... 11 min Bychance37 16
Black Pharaohs (Photos) 13 min African AE 9
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 41 min Capree 285
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 1 hr Stupid Thread 62
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••