black men latina women are no good th...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 16, 2013
Pharoah wrote:
@ Brownman20 @ braniac2 You are both wrong. If you are a human being/homo sapien you hae African blood in you! All humans descend from a common human ancestor in Africa.
I accept the biblical explanation.
God

Guadalajara, Mexico

#23 May 1, 2013
Latina females are hated by most of the world anyway. They are scum who will sleep with ANYTHING that is Latino. What a confused lot of expendable sp!cs these "Latina/Hispanic" females are. My bad.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#24 May 1, 2013
Things must be bad in the east?

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 May 1, 2013
f*dge I ran out of props to give. Its all I mainly come to Topix to do >:

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#26 May 1, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Well if were monkeys, they are too lol. Everyone does not hate black men, but I dont expect anyone to like or love me either. Latinos hate themselves, and the african blood in them.
Well it's about time black men wake the fk up!

I am a black woman who have dated white men and is now married to a white man but I know that not all white men or nonblacks like me and some would even seek to insult or do me harm because I am black. That's why I have never said "All" nonblack men love me like many black men constantly brag that "All" white and nonblack women love them. Black men especially have to be careful. Look at those 2 black men a few weeks ago who were sniffing after 2 uglyazz, white trash girls that let those white women lead them over their house so their white boyfriends could strangle those 2 foolish black men to death!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/illinois-stran...

Besides most racist latinas and latinos denying any African blood, unless it's obvious, American society who are racist against Latins still give them more status and don't call them monkeys.

Level 8

Location hidden

#28 May 1, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
Latina women love us black men. Good try though. Ladies live chocolate, dummy.
And most Caucasian Latinas feel the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Location hidden

#30 May 1, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not clicking on your links
Like I said many black men can't face their own reality.
latino boy

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#31 May 2, 2013
false, we dont hate blacks.

Location hidden

#34 May 2, 2013
Pharoah wrote:
@ Brownman20 @ braniac2 You are both wrong. If you are a human being/homo sapien you hae African blood in you! All humans descend from a common human ancestor in Africa.
I believe the biblical account which makes all humans related as well.

Location hidden

#35 May 2, 2013
The Table of Nations - Lambert Dolphin's Library
http://www.ldolphin.org/ntable.html
Genesis Chapters 10 and 11 constitute what is known as "The Table of Nations" in the Bible. The text is as follows,. These are the generations of the sons of ...

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#36 May 2, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just don't feel like clicking on your coon links. Latinas love black men...get over it. You're a sellout anyway.
A "coon" REALLY???

Let me guess a RACIST word used against someone in your same race.

Level 8

Location hidden

#37 May 2, 2013
Juana Torres wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a joke! Or some white man. Here in texas its alot of mexican girls dating marring de black guys all over. I love black guys, they are nice and all man.
You are lying your azz off and you are probably a black man! Most Mexican women stay close to their ethnicity and home. Many have protective brothers/fathers who don't allow them to have relationships outside of their culture.

Level 8

Location hidden

#38 May 2, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just don't feel like clicking on your coon links. Latinas love black men...get over it. You're a sellout anyway.
Dream on!
Rican Mami

Laredo, TX

#40 May 2, 2013
African American men drool over us and African American women envy us. The average ugly fat African American woman can't do nothing but take it. I've seen BM disrespect their wives by flirting with me in FRONT of their women. Its not our fault Latinas are the most gorgeous women in the world. God was on point when he created us.

Level 8

Location hidden

#42 May 2, 2013
Juana Torres wrote:
<quoted text> You!! I read dis morning you were a white man. Because why would a blacklady cares if latina and black date! Only racist will cause a stalking problem saying such things. If anything blacks shuld protect each others privacy. You are white man..your sad but tru.
You must be Latina because you sound dumber than a box of rocks,if you think black women should support black men who don't support them and who break their necks getting to nonblack women. Though I am not talking about the black latinas who have African blood, you pale, stringy headed Selma Hayek like Latinas need to understand you all are not black women!
Rican Mami

Laredo, TX

#43 May 2, 2013
CoolMandingo82 wrote:
I will still date latina women. Jennifer Lopez azz chicks keep calling me everytime i see them. yummy.
Unfortunately for you most of us stay clear of you lazy ugly dumb Monos Feos.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#48 May 2, 2013
Nomad wrote:
Don't paint w/such a broad brush. My GF is Spanish/Mexican and the only hate we get are from BW, and as of late, a few WM.
LOL, yeah right.

#49 May 2, 2013
Bronze5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is she a sellout to her race, but those latunas...ehem...I mean Latinas aren't. And why aren't you a sellout for liking Latinas over black women. Some of you black men are the dumbest hypcorites alive.

#50 May 2, 2013
Rican Mami wrote:
African American men drool over us and African American women envy us. The average ugly fat African American woman can't do nothing but take it. I've seen BM disrespect their wives by flirting with me in FRONT of their women. Its not our fault Latinas are the most gorgeous women in the world. God was on point when he created us.
B*tch please, latunas are always trying to compete with black women because they are jealous of the sassiness we posess. Most of ya'll wish you were black, but hate us cause you ain't us.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#51 May 2, 2013
I JUST caught onto it ...
Ooookay bait thread here we go....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min SOS 1,419,749
best of ben shapiro 21 min UltimateRateTV 1
Is Handicap Parking Only Also For Healthy Black... (Jul '08) 29 min Hugh Janus 67
Why do blacks claim they invented peanut butter? 35 min Hugh Janus 9
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 51 min sopheast 56
Natural Hair Trend Followers are Annoying - Som... 1 hr reallyawesome 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr LION 544
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr LION 47
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LION 47,893
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 4 hr enoch powell 62
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 7 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
More from around the web