black men latina women are no good th...
kkk knight

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#367 Aug 1, 2014
WANNA TALK ABOUT RACISMWanna know all about racism??Here's a few common sense answer for you, some in question form...1. Why is EVERY all African/black neighborhood bad?Can you name one, just one ALL black neighborHOOD that is decent or even an all black school? And why do they have "metal detectors" at Normandy HS in STL? And a couple others??Is this a "coincidence" they the areas/schools happen to be black? No...it's a DIRECT REFLECTION of how "most", not "all", blacks are...Wanna talk a about how bad Springfield MO is?? No I don't think so..We have MANY faces, races and backgrounds in Missouri..Bosnians, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Hispanics, Jews, Africans, "whites", Laotions, Koreans....Knowing this, why oh why is it ONLY the Africans that cause so much crime drama? Don't believe me?? Watch the local news in STL and KC MO....every night a black is KILLING a pizza driver, a store clerk....or a poor innocent little black child!It's BAD in STL. Very bad. If you are NOT in touch with the news in these cities the you really don't have 2 cents to even spend on this thread....I love watching the local news in either city, every once in a while they will interview a black woman in a bad area such as Wellston, Pine Lawn or even Jennings ( all in STL).And the black woman will be crying saying something needs to be done about the crime in her neighborHOOD...So what happens?? The police step up patrols in those areas ONLY to get shot at! Yes. At night the PRIMATES take "random shots" at the patrolmen from behind buildings then run.Ain't that some BS!So the cops have basically said fuk that! And can you blame them??THIS is one of MANY reasons why the tax paying whites do not feel its their responsibility to have to pay extra taxes for extra cops, to BABYSIT the Africans. Yes, it's called babysitting.Why is it that.....If you go to S STL to the Vietnamese neighborhood, you will find NO blacks?Or the Chinese, Laotion, Jew (University City), Hispanic areas??No it's NOT cause Africans are "black"...hate based on color was a 60s thing....it is because they are dangerous. They have bad anger issues.They worship the dollar, 20in rims and booty and will shoot you for a $5 bill or your ADIDAS jacket. No joke.They are so bad in STL you people will never know until you go and visit the entire town.CONTINUES.... Monkeys Go Home and eat Hippo shit
kkk knight

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#368 Aug 1, 2014
My last paragraph is for the collard green eating red drank sipping subhuman black going by the name burrito. Blacks don't even have the mental fortitude to figure out how to fold one hahahahahahaha.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#369 Aug 1, 2014
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept the biblical explanation.
Maceo

Reading and living are two different things!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#370 Aug 1, 2014
kkk knight wrote:
<quoted text> Your a Latino racist, but do you wanna know all about racism?? Here's a few common sense answer for you, some in question form...1. Why is EVERY all African/black neighborhood bad? Can you name one, just one ALL black neighborHOOD that is decent or even an arolmen from behind buildings then run.Ain't that some BS! So the cops have basically said fuk that! And can you blame them?? THIS is one of MANY reasons why the tax paying whites do not feel its their responsibility to have to pay extra taxes for extra cops, to BABYSIT the Africans. Yes, it's called babysitting.Why is it that..... If you go to S STL to the Vietnamese neighborhood, you will find NO blacks? Or the Chinese, Laotion, Jew (University City), Hispanic areas?? No it's NOT cause Africans are "black"... Hate based on color was a 60s thing.... it is because they are dangerous. They have bad anger issues. They worship the dollar, 20in rims and booty and will shoot you for a $5 bill or your ADIDAS jacket. No joke.They are so bad in STL you people will never know until you go and visit the entire town.CONTINUES... Monkeys go HOME
Maceo

This be YOU!

This BW is talking about Deviant No Good BM like yourself!

Excellent Blog

The Burden of Dating Black Men
07/18/2013

The black man occupies a unique space in American culture. He is an aggressive and inherently violent threat to society. Both insatiable and lazy, he is creator of chaos and maker of his own inevitable demise; he is forever guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. He does not feel pain, or remorse, or empathy. As angry and volatile as their female counterparts, black men, by their very presence, give society reason to assume the defensive. He is simultaneously invisible and ever present in the minds and lives of white America. A non-citizen, he holds no right to self-defense.

Debased, filthy and unworthy, black men, we are told, are sexual deviants incapable of either desiring or maintaining healthy, meaningful relationships.
In fact, at a recent fellowship dinner at Columbia Law School, a wealthy, white businessman told me that the biggest business problem occurring in America is the inability of black women to find [black] husbands. He declared that this travesty is rooted in the black man’s inability to commit, not just to a woman, but also to a job. Upon picking my jaw off the floor, I concluded three important things:(1) my supposedly personal decisions regarding who I choose to fuck or date or marry are very much political,(2) so long as I date black men, I will carry their burden, and (3) while my decision to primarily date black men is a conscious one, it is not necessarily simple.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#371 Aug 1, 2014
L girl wrote:
<quoted text> Also we don't want you to put your people above your own we want equal rights that's all you ignorant inbred shit..
I don't think there is any use talking sense to him,I've tried explaining to him but he just spews more hate

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#372 Aug 1, 2014
ClassyJamaican wrote:
<quoted text> don't worry about it. Black Americans always like to talk crap to make others feel bad. If you are going to date black guy, at least date the ones from the Caribbean. There more nice and pleasant unlike African American men since there too aggressive. Since your pregnant with your first child , you should worry about making the relationship work so you can obtain a happy family.
Thank you and I'm sure you will find a nice latina
Burrito

United States

#373 Aug 1, 2014
LMAO!!!!

Kuckold
Kock
Kraver
Nice chimpout there, you glacier monkey. Stay tuned. I got some good chyt coming up.
kkk knight wrote:
WANNA TALK ABOUT RACISMWanna know all about racism??Here's a few common sense answer for you, some in question form...1. Why is EVERY all African/black neighborhood bad?Can you name one, just one ALL black neighborHOOD that is decent or even an all black school? And why do they have "metal detectors" at Normandy HS in STL? And a couple others??Is this a "coincidence" they the areas/schools happen to be black? No...it's a DIRECT REFLECTION of how "most", not "all", blacks are...Wanna talk a about how bad Springfield MO is?? No I don't think so..We have MANY faces, races and backgrounds in Missouri..Bosnians, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Hispanics, Jews, Africans, "whites", Laotions, Koreans....Knowing this, why oh why is it ONLY the Africans that cause so much crime drama? Don't believe me?? Watch the local news in STL and KC MO....every night a black is KILLING a pizza driver, a store clerk....or a poor innocent little black child!It's BAD in STL. Very bad. If you are NOT in touch with the news in these cities the you really don't have 2 cents to even spend on this thread....I love watching the local news in either city, every once in a while they will interview a black woman in a bad area such as Wellston, Pine Lawn or even Jennings ( all in STL).And the black woman will be crying saying something needs to be done about the crime in her neighborHOOD...So what happens?? The police step up patrols in those areas ONLY to get shot at! Yes. At night the PRIMATES take "random shots" at the patrolmen from behind buildings then run.Ain't that some BS!So the cops have basically said fuk that! And can you blame them??THIS is one of MANY reasons why the tax paying whites do not feel its their responsibility to have to pay extra taxes for extra cops, to BABYSIT the Africans. Yes, it's called babysitting.Why is it that.....If you go to S STL to the Vietnamese neighborhood, you will find NO blacks?Or the Chinese, Laotion, Jew (University City), Hispanic areas??No it's NOT cause Africans are "black"...hate based on color was a 60s thing....it is because they are dangerous. They have bad anger issues.They worship the dollar, 20in rims and booty and will shoot you for a $5 bill or your ADIDAS jacket. No joke.They are so bad in STL you people will never know until you go and visit the entire town.CONTINUES.... Monkeys Go Home and eat Hippo shit
Burrito

United States

#374 Aug 1, 2014
Hang in there, putita. Daddy has some good stuff for you too. Stay tuned.
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there is any use talking sense to him,I've tried explaining to him but he just spews more hate
Burrito

United States

#375 Aug 1, 2014
L Girl is the same person as Wise. If you are going to lie, then do it right, pendeja. "Wise" and "L Girl" are both accountants at an aquarium. Stay tuned, mamona. Daddy's got something for you too.
L girl wrote:
<quoted text> Also we don't want you to put your people above your own we want equal rights that's all you ignorant inbred shit..
chickennwaffles

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#376 Aug 2, 2014
Burrito wrote:
L Girl is the same person as Wise. If you are going to lie, then do it right, pendeja. "Wise" and "L Girl" are both accountants at an aquarium. Stay tuned, mamona. Daddy's got something for you too.
<quoted text>
Why do you have against these women brotha? I wanna have too have a heart to heart conversation instead of you talking crazy, why do you hate Latinos so much, you say it's because of immigrants but we are all immigrants only Native Americans can really claim here.
chickennwaffles

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#377 Aug 2, 2014
chickennwaffles wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you have against these women brotha? I wanna have too have a heart to heart conversation instead of you talking crazy, why do you hate Latinos so much, you say it's because of immigrants but we are all immigrants only Native Americans can really claim here.
I'm a little messed up but you nawwwww mean bro.
chickennwaffles

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#378 Aug 2, 2014
Have you ever been in jail? Did Latinos sodomize you in jail..? Were you anal rapped by Mexicans or other Latins?
Vicente

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#380 Aug 2, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and I'm sure you will find a nice latina
Como estas nena buena?
BigblackBertha

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#381 Aug 2, 2014
Burrito wrote:
Hang in there, putita. Daddy has some good stuff for you too. Stay tuned.
<quoted text>
Owwwwwww child you crazy you need the lord, ohhhhh lawdery lawd lawd
Michelle

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#382 Aug 2, 2014
I'd never go out with a black guy Latino men only please.
L girl

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#383 Aug 2, 2014
Michelle wrote:
I'd never go out with a black guy Latino men only please.
Me too, I don't get girls now I'd never trade are men for them...
Blackman1

Bronx, NY

#384 Aug 3, 2014
Michelle wrote:
I'd never go out with a black guy Latino men only please.

I'm guessing your racist against black men. Why? because the color of our skin?
Classy Jamaican

Bronx, NY

#385 Aug 3, 2014
L girl wrote:
<quoted text> You do seem like a real nice person, I may not find most black men attractive, but I'm pretty sure that if your not just acting you'll find a real nice and pretty latina girl. Justif you have kids remember that both cultures should be taught and appreciated equally in your family.
Thank You. I just can't control what I'm attracted to.Even though I have attraction for Asian, European, Indian and Middle eastern women, I grew up with hispanics and when I see an attractive latina who's slim or curvy(not fat or chubby), my heart starts to race. I'm not one of those men who uses girls as sex object as I'm a monogamous guy. I'm more into relationship than one night stand. As for Black women, I'm not even attracted to them that. I don't even like the idea of stick to your own when it comes to dating as I love diversity and I'm very open minded. I admit that's there attractive black women, but they just don't do it for me and its not even about skin color. Most of them come out as arrogant, conceited, mean, obnoxious and masculine and I don't find those traits attractive at all. So when I see a black women, i can't help to feel slightly turn off by them because of their demeanor. I used to approach them and they would totally ignore me and chase after those thuggish black men. But let me ask you this, even though would only stick with Latino men, what's do you dislike about black men that turn you off?
Big Knob

United States

#386 Aug 3, 2014
The bm remains a popular conversation subject matter,......thats because he walks up right and he has rythmn and a neck, and his back is not flat and he's also not pink-pale-n-stale, that would make any man nervous..........even the ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN SADBUTTRUE, and the flying burrito man... And the kkk-knight sheet devil..........they say when your pink you stink! Lmao!......
Big Knob

United States

#387 Aug 3, 2014
Michelle wrote:
I'd never go out with a black guy Latino men only please.
There are good times some bad times, we've all had our share, but you wont date a blk guy, and the blk guy still dont seem to CARE,.........Enjoy truth*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I thought white women liked black men? 11 min wtf 1
uSA's or west's economic model since 1945 now dead 22 min xtra 2
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 24 min selina london 80,591
All women prefer white men 28 min Mick 5,198
White Devil rapes and murders 6 month baby 32 min Sir Jethro 8
IR love BW WM 36 min kielbasa 6
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 1 hr Sir Jethro 26
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 2 hr johnplustwomore 2,402
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 34,406
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr African AE 30,780
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 4 hr y3llabo14 213
More from around the web