wise

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#341 Jul 30, 2014
Burrito wrote:
Maria
Let me tell you something. You blithering idiot. Your people are not "immigrants" as you describe them. They are illegal aliens under the rule of law in this nation. I have seen you wetters take over urban cities through illegal border jumping and a steady program of baby making. One "Jose" will have 7 kids with three "Maria's". Who is paying for that? Me. Me. Me, the phaaaking taxpayer. Phaaaak you. I could care less about you being racist toward Blacks. I have been arming the Black community for years. I have dished out weapons in C-H-I, L.A, Nawlins, A-T-L, you name it. I have warned the Black race that these rats from all over Latin America want to take what the Black community has. Phaaak that.
Most Black men are not interested in you, Maria. Black males have no intention of making beige babies with you Latunas and disgracing our ancestors. You assume that Black men want you. This is laughable. Blacks want you, your illegal anchor babies, your illegal cousins, etc. OUT OF HERE. Just wait until the far right Republicans take over the Senate. Just wait, mofo. You will see a change in public policy.
Implementation of E-Verify will take place across the nation. Do you know what that will mean? That will mean your illegal border jumping relatives will no longer be able to steal jobs from the most vulnerable people in Amerikkka. I will celebrate when that happens. Rick Perry just put 1,000 national guardsmen on that Texas border to STOP this beaner invasion. No one gives a phaaak about how your relatives feel about Blacks. Phaaaak all of you! I want you out of here, mofo.
<quoted text>
You realize not all Latinos are borded jumpers right, Puerto Ricans don't jump any borders we are born USA because we are a common wealth of the US and we speak both english and spanish you racist evil jobless shit, I bet I make more than you fu=#er. Needs to be taught in school most Latinos especially from PR are here legally dumbass.
Burrito

United States

#342 Jul 30, 2014
You prove my point. You turd skinned Puerto Rican phaaak head. Phaaak ALL of you muther phaaakers. I do the hiring. I am the boss. Only little people like you need to work hard. You will always run around in circles no matter how hard you work. You know why? It is because your mega retarded brain is NOT capable of sophisticated creativity. I do not hire you phaaaking beaners. I do not even hire you to clean the chyt in the stalls. Where are your papers you phucccking beaner? You are of no use to this nation. We already have enough beaner toilet cleaners.
wise wrote:
<quoted text> You realize not all Latinos are borded jumpers right, Puerto Ricans don't jump any borders we are born USA because we are a common wealth of the US and we speak both english and spanish you racist evil jobless shit, I bet I make more than you fu=#er. Needs to be taught in school most Latinos especially from PR are here legally dumbass.
wise

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#343 Jul 30, 2014
Burrito wrote:
You prove my point. You turd skinned Puerto Rican phaaak head. Phaaak ALL of you muther phaaakers. I do the hiring. I am the boss. Only little people like you need to work hard. You will always run around in circles no matter how hard you work. You know why? It is because your mega retarded brain is NOT capable of sophisticated creativity. I do not hire you phaaaking beaners. I do not even hire you to clean the chyt in the stalls. Where are your papers you phucccking beaner? You are of no use to this nation. We already have enough beaner toilet cleaners.
<quoted text>
Like I said you jobless hate mongrel I don't need no stinking papers I was born with a Social Security card you piece a shit, Look up all of us do from my island 4 million on the island and another 4 million more in the USA and this is just Puerto Ricans, and their all legal US citizens so you better get used to it, and I don't clean up toilets I'm an accountant at a big city Aquarium, all of my family is educated from cops, to social workers, and council workers, Puerto Rican neighborhoods are wonderful compared to black ghettos, everything you say just helps fuel my fire to improve everything, arming up my ass hahaha when the white man finds you and your buddies guns you will all go to jail (white man don't like blacks with guns) where a evil piece of shit like you belongs. Ps. most men living in PR. are in the military we fought hard for are country go to hell and let the devil stick a pina up your culo!!! Means pineapple up your ass fool...
wise

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#344 Jul 30, 2014
Another thing unauthentic Burrito more like Fried Chicken, you most be a white craker or mixed with white calling me turd skin when your supposedly black, I'm honey colored your more like turd burnt black if you even are and if your white your like bird shit and spoiled milk.
kkk knight

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#346 Jul 30, 2014
Burrito aka blackness I wish I could hang your race all day.
Burrito

United States

#349 Jul 30, 2014
Hey Kukold
I already destroy your race. I bang big booty Becky and send her az z back over to you after I make her drink my load. Then you wonder why she is never happy with you. You cannot satisfy Becky after I smash her. I destroy Becky's snatch and ruin her. She then spends the rest of her life lusting after me while pretending to be satisfied by you. You pay Becky's bills but she comes to suck me off when you are not looking. You are already dead. Punk az z pinky dyked devil. Fking Kukold cracker.
kkk knight wrote:
Burrito aka blackness I wish I could hang your race all day.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#350 Jul 30, 2014
L girl wrote:
<quoted text> Why can't you racist leave her alone all she said is her opinion if you don't like it oh well.
Thank you he keeps insulting me and calling me illegal he acts like we are supposed to worship the ground he walks on
Burrito

United States

#351 Jul 31, 2014
That's right. Kiss my feet, Maria. You masochist phaaak. You ignore others but you still respond to me. I own you,
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you he keeps insulting me and calling me illegal he acts like we are supposed to worship the ground he walks on
ClassyJamaican

Bronx, NY

#352 Jul 31, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry about it. Black Americans always like to talk crap to make others feel bad. If you are going to date black guy, at least date the ones from the Caribbean. There more nice and pleasant unlike African American men since there too aggressive. Since your pregnant with your first child , you should worry about making the relationship work so you can obtain a happy family.
L girl

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#353 Jul 31, 2014
melissa__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem hermana, don't pay attention to this loser he has some kind of hate for Latins. I'm Puerto Rican, no matter what Latin country you are from you are great, we Latinos have to stick together, being on this site has shown me how much hate their is for are people for no reason, and look up the terrible things they do to immigrant workers just trying to survive.
Burrito

United States

#354 Jul 31, 2014
Black coon
Jamaicans are too stupid and corrupt to run a functioning government. Besides the tourist areas it looks like you Jamaican retards are still living in the year 1553. "Hey mon, we got tha weed over here, mon". Put the joint down and pick up a book. You are here in Amerikkka because Black aggression paved the way for you to want to be here. The only Blacks that use terminology like "African American" are coons of the highest order. Black aggression is still why Blacks are by far the most powerful non-white group in Amerikkka.

Now here you are in Amerikka riding our coattails. Why are you not in Jamaica? Are you a dirtbag illegal like that typical Kentucky coconut? Keep sucking up to the beaner. You fail to realize that the average Latuna is disgusted by your Black skin. You cow tow because you have an inferiority complex. What you call "classy" I call coonery. Grow a pair and wake up. Most non Black women in Amerikkka are interested in anything but Black males. They could care less whether you are Caribbean or Black American. Black is Black. It is all repulsive to them.

You are just too stupid to see this. You are begging a used up wrecked car (pregnant beaner) for coochy. You are pathetic. Even the Kentucky beaner will nod her head in agreement when she reads this. She knows I am telling the truth. Take your Black membership card out of your wallet and pass it to another brotha who refuses to disgrace the proud Afrikans who came before him. You are a disgrace to Black people everywhere.
ClassyJamaican wrote:
<quoted text> don't worry about it. Black Americans always like to talk crap to make others feel bad. If you are going to date black guy, at least date the ones from the Caribbean. There more nice and pleasant unlike African American men since there too aggressive. Since your pregnant with your first child , you should worry about making the relationship work so you can obtain a happy family.
Burrito

United States

#355 Jul 31, 2014
Any illegal in this nation needs to go. Phaaak you. What do you do for a living? Service industry? Food? Hotels? Answering phones? You are the epitome of a loser. Your culture does not value the Amerikkkan way of life. You people reject American education and have a counter culture that despises ours. Look at what you said: "we Latinos have to stick together". That is an act of war mutha phaaaker. I have read tons of material on "Reconquista" theory. La Raza has a saying. "To those inside the race, everything. To those outside the race, nothing".

I see you. I know you. I am ready for you. People like me put you phaaking usurping parasites in your place. You think you are going to take over Amerikkka? This ain't happening, Maria. You are hoping that others accept you. Then you are hoping we are stupid enough to put your people before our own people. Phaaaak you. Amerikkka better stay on guard. We need to keep our aim zeroed, our politicians on notice, and our children educated to La Raza's plans. You think you other races are not as game tight as you. We are ready mutha phaaaker. Your power is reliant on our ignorance. Just wait, fool. Just wait. Wait until new politicians get elected this November. New politicians who represent the American people will change the current strategy of just handing all you illegal mofos everything for free. Your free lunch will stop when the Reps take back the Senate.
L girl wrote:
<quoted text> No problem hermana, don't pay attention to this loser he has some kind of hate for Latins. I'm Puerto Rican, no matter what Latin country you are from you are great, we Latinos have to stick together, being on this site has shown me how much hate their is for are people for no reason, and look up the terrible things they do to immigrant workers just trying to survive.
L girl

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#356 Aug 1, 2014
ClassyJamaican wrote:
<quoted text> don't worry about it. Black Americans always like to talk crap to make others feel bad. If you are going to date black guy, at least date the ones from the Caribbean. There more nice and pleasant unlike African American men since there too aggressive. Since your pregnant with your first child , you should worry about making the relationship work so you can obtain a happy family.
You do seem like a real nice person, I may not find most black men attractive, but I'm pretty sure that if your not just acting you'll find a real nice and pretty latina girl. Justif you have kids remember that both cultures should be taught and appreciated equally in your family.
L girl

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#357 Aug 1, 2014
L girl wrote:
<quoted text> You do seem like a real nice person, I may not find most black men attractive, but I'm pretty sure that if your not just acting you'll find a real nice and pretty latina girl. Justif you have kids remember that both cultures should be taught and appreciated equally in your family.
just if
L girl

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#358 Aug 1, 2014
Burrito wrote:
Any illegal in this nation needs to go. Phaaak you. What do you do for a living? Service industry? Food? Hotels? Answering phones? You are the epitome of a loser. Your culture does not value the Amerikkkan way of life. You people reject American education and have a counter culture that despises ours. Look at what you said: "we Latinos have to stick together". That is an act of war mutha phaaaker. I have read tons of material on "Reconquista" theory. La Raza has a saying. "To those inside the race, everything. To those outside the race, nothing".
I see you. I know you. I am ready for you. People like me put you phaaking usurping parasites in your place. You think you are going to take over Amerikkka? This ain't happening, Maria. You are hoping that others accept you. Then you are hoping we are stupid enough to put your people before our own people. Phaaaak you. Amerikkka better stay on guard. We need to keep our aim zeroed, our politicians on notice, and our children educated to La Raza's plans. You think you other races are not as game tight as you. We are ready mutha phaaaker. Your power is reliant on our ignorance. Just wait, fool. Just wait. Wait until new politicians get elected this November. New politicians who represent the American people will change the current strategy of just handing all you illegal mofos everything for free. Your free lunch will stop when the Reps take back the Senate.
<quoted text>
I value the American way of life, I thought of myself of as a US citizen always until whites like you (because I don't think your black) treated me different because of my Latin features and name. Latinos sticking together doesn't go against US whites stick together, so do blacks, asians, and of races- or cultures. Reconquista, you belong in a institution for mentally retarded, there is the kkk does that mean all whites are racist, there are black panthers does that mean all blacks want to take over, same with Jews and Muslims..? And no I'm the head of accounting for a major city Aquarium you racist devil, I can't wait till your in hell and burn for all eternity.
L girl

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#359 Aug 1, 2014
Burrito wrote:
<quoted text>
Are people??? Latinos as a race can still be of any color, Cameron Diaz is latina white as snow, Zoe Seldana afro latina, Selma Hayek, India (Or native looking) latina. I bet it's just the native looking ones you hate.. I bet your racist ass passes by white and black Latinos without your dumbass even knowing.
L girl

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#360 Aug 1, 2014
L girl wrote:
<quoted text> Are people??? Latinos as a race can still be of any color, Cameron Diaz is latina white as snow, Zoe Seldana afro latina, Selma Hayek, India (Or native looking) latina. I bet it's just the native looking ones you hate.. I bet your racist ass passes by white and black Latinos without your dumbass even knowing.
Also we don't want you to put your people above your own we want equal rights that's all you ignorant inbred shit..
chickennwaffles

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#364 Aug 1, 2014
‘Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labour's rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man -- and when white will embrace what is right.’ Amen!!!
chickennwaffles

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#365 Aug 1, 2014
Burrito wrote:
<quoted text>
For 3 easy payments of 19.99 I could help you with your anger problems..
kkk knight

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#366 Aug 1, 2014
Burrito wrote:
Black coon
Jamaicans are too stupid and corrupt to run a functioning government. Besides the tourist areas it looks like you Jamaican retards are still living in the year 1553. "Hey mon, we got tha weed over here, mon". Put the joint down and pick up a book. You are here in Amerikkka because Black aggression paved the way for you to want to be here. The only Blacks that use terminology like "African American" are coons of the highest order. Black aggression is still why Blacks are by far the most powerful non-white group in Amerikkka.
Now here you are in Amerikka riding our coattails. Why are you not in Jamaica? Are you a dirtbag illegal like that typical Kentucky coconut? Keep sucking up to the beaner. You fail to realize that the average Latuna is disgusted by your Black skin. You cow tow because you have an inferiority complex. What you call "classy" I call coonery. Grow a pair and wake up. Most non Black women in Amerikkka are interested in anything but Black males. They could care less whether you are Caribbean or Black American. Black is Black. It is all repulsive to them.
You are just too stupid to see this. You are begging a used up wrecked car (pregnant beaner) for coochy. You are pathetic. Even the Kentucky beaner will nod her head in agreement when she reads this. She knows I am telling the truth. Take your Black membership card out of your wallet and pass it to another brotha who refuses to disgrace the proud Afrikans who came before him. You are a disgrace to Black people everywhere.
<quoted text>
Your a Latino racist, but do you wanna know all about racism?? Here's a few common sense answer for you, some in question form...1. Why is EVERY all African/black neighborhood bad? Can you name one, just one ALL black neighborHOOD that is decent or even an all black school? And why do they have "metal detectors" at Normandy HS in STL? And a couple others?? Is this a "coincidence" they the areas/schools happen to be black? No...it's a DIRECT REFLECTION of how "most", not "all", blacks are...Wanna talk a about how bad Springfield MO is?? No I don't think so..We have MANY faces, races and backgrounds in Missouri..Bosnians, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Hispanics, Jews, Africans, "whites", Laotions, Koreans.... Knowing this, why oh why is it ONLY the Africans that cause so much crime drama? Don't believe me?? Watch the local news in STL and KC MO.... every night a black is KILLING a pizza driver, a store clerk....or a poor innocent little black child! It's BAD in STL. Very bad. If you are NOT in touch with the news in these cities the you really don't have 2 cents to even spend on this thread.... I love watching the local news in either city, every once in a while they will interview a black woman in a bad area such as Wellston, Pine Lawn or even Jennings ( all in STL). And the black woman will be crying saying something needs to be done about the crime in her neighborHOOD... So what happens?? The police step up patrols in those areas ONLY to get shot at! Yes. At night the PRIMATES take "random shots" at the patrolmen from behind buildings then run.Ain't that some BS! So the cops have basically said fuk that! And can you blame them?? THIS is one of MANY reasons why the tax paying whites do not feel its their responsibility to have to pay extra taxes for extra cops, to BABYSIT the Africans. Yes, it's called babysitting.Why is it that..... If you go to S STL to the Vietnamese neighborhood, you will find NO blacks? Or the Chinese, Laotion, Jew (University City), Hispanic areas?? No it's NOT cause Africans are "black"... Hate based on color was a 60s thing.... it is because they are dangerous. They have bad anger issues. They worship the dollar, 20in rims and booty and will shoot you for a $5 bill or your ADIDAS jacket. No joke.They are so bad in STL you people will never know until you go and visit the entire town.CONTINUES... Monkeys go HOME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,190,561
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min unfazed 109,201
Boycott the Academy Awards 5 min Doctor No 124
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 9 min Samoan Irish 543
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 10 min Doctor No 761
Putin is a dictator and about to get the public... 13 min fo shizzal mo nizzal 3
Who put the Chinese in black communities? 18 min Jax 11
Black Babies are more advanced than white babies 1 hr Redefined 47
All women prefer white men 3 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,536
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 4 hr selina london 223
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 5 hr unfazed 34
More from around the web