black men latina women are no good they hate black men as well.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
amrikkka

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Black men!!! Be very aware, latina women hate us just as much as every other race of women.i'am bringing this topic up cause not very long ago,me and my friends were racially insulted by a group of young latina girls upon a subway train in nyc.these girls called me and my friends monkies,apes,and said all black men are ugly,of course when they said this all hell broke lose.black men wake up,people are begining to show us they true hatred stop hating one another stop thinking all women like us cause many of them don't and no I 'am not gay ,just speaking the truth stay strong black men.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 21, 2012
You were shocked by that?
amrikkka

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
You were shocked by that? I was shocked how it happened.it came out of no where for nothing,it woke me up faster.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Women in general don't seek confrontations with men due to size/strength differences. I'd like to hear their side.
amrikkka

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
"Brainiac2"the little bitches started the whole incident.latina women, are next to black women with bad attitudes and believeing they are special cause of their "looks" i personally find latina women to be ugly and worthless just like black women and other race of women.
amrikkka

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
"Hitler Rides Nubians Hide" I feel the same way about white people shooting little kids.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Well if were monkeys, they are too lol. Everyone does not hate black men, but I dont expect anyone to like or love me either. Latinos hate themselves, and the african blood in them.
amrikkka

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Very true.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 17, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Well if were monkeys, they are too lol. Everyone does not hate black men, but I dont expect anyone to like or love me either. Latinos hate themselves, and the african blood in them.
Mestiza Latinas = white/Native American
Afro Latinas hate themselves?
White Latinas have no blackness to hate.

So you must mean certain mullata-or mixed Latinas which you think, or prefer to think, represent all Latinas.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 17, 2013
amrikkka wrote:
"Brainiac2"....worth less just like black women and other race of women.
Well each person has a right to his opinion. I personally think that a world without women would be unbearable. Nastiness comes in all genders, races, and nationalities. Even from family and supposed friends.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#12 Jan 17, 2013
amrikkka wrote:
Black men!!! Be very aware, latina women hate us just as much as every other race of women.i'am bringing this topic up cause not very long ago,me and my friends were racially insulted by a group of young latina girls upon a subway train in nyc.these girls called me and my friends monkies,apes,and said all black men are ugly,of course when they said this all hell broke lose.black men wake up,people are begining to show us they true hatred stop hating one another stop thinking all women like us cause many of them don't and no I 'am not gay ,just speaking the truth stay strong black men.
Haha like this is news...toms irbm date marry racists all the time-

Location hidden

#13 Jan 17, 2013
amrikkka wrote:
You were shocked by that? I was shocked how it happened.it came out of no where for nothing,it woke me up faster.
I have had things like that come at me from AAs, Anglo Americans, Asiatics, and Latinos.
TBK LDN

London, UK

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello stranger :)

Location hidden

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They might see it as a minor inconvenience in view of the benefits.
Truthism

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had things like that come at me from AAs, Anglo Americans, Asiatics, and Latinos.
I've seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears some black kids calling other black kids "monkey" or "gorilla" back when I went to one specific school in NYC, when I was very young.

These people do come in all colors. It's just a human immaturity, ignorance and insecurity issue, really.
jggghgd

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
As long as she has a big booty and legal I'll bang.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mestiza Latinas = white/Native American
Afro Latinas hate themselves?
White Latinas have no blackness to hate.
So you must mean certain mullata-or mixed Latinas which you think, or prefer to think, represent all Latinas.
Many afro latinos, and the mexicans with african roots as well. Obviously I was not talking about the mestizo latino, nor the white ones.
fwam

Long Beach, CA

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Thanks. I'm not crazy about Latinas anyway.
Nomad

United States

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Don't paint w/such a broad brush. My GF is Spanish/Mexican and the only hate we get are from BW, and as of late, a few WM.
Pharoah

Tulia, TX

#21 Feb 16, 2013
@ Brownman20 @ braniac2 You are both wrong. If you are a human being/homo sapien you hae African blood in you! All humans descend from a common human ancestor in Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,124,623
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 8 min Insect Trust 2,369
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 9 min Chief Black Eagle 16
More Powerful than Propaganda 11 min Griot 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min DAWIT 95,746
Are white people worth bowing down to? yes? 18 min African unity 9
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 22 min Harrisson 36
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 57 min The White Race 80
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 1 hr Zman23 117
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 25,483

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE