Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 21, 2013
 
T-BOS wrote:
My life Experience > Your links...

Keep it up. You'll catch on sooner or later.

or not...
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 21, 2013
 
The subliminal and fundamental question contained in the previously-posted links is simple - where is the common black man's strength and/or fighting skills versus other races of men? The American people are not seeing the claims contained in Angry Black Theory present in the real world.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 21, 2013
 
Then why don't you look at boxing or MMA if you need proof.

I have lived long enough to see whites only approaching me with violence when they are in a group. The same can be said about some blacks. But as I grew up you lost respect for talking big and running to your buddies when you had to fight. Obviously whites operate in groups more than blacks because that's your culture. If you can't assure a win is within your grasp then you run, find a way to fix the outcome, or you simply pretend to be peaceful.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yea kill those white mofos
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 21, 2013
 
The Enemy Within wrote:
Then why don't you look at boxing or MMA if you need proof.
or perhaps......you could?

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR2JOVQ4NAL73...
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 21, 2013
 
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
or perhaps......you could?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR2JOVQ4NAL73...
You do realize that the persons your desperate brethren used as an example has a legendary record of knocking out white boys and is currently considered the greatest fighter ever. He lost a fight recently and he is old as hell. Father time is undefeated so don't go telling me next that Floyd Maywhether, should he lose to Canelo is your next example. He too is old as hell and can be summed up as an All time great.

Of course that's how you guys operate. You catch a man on the twilight of his amazing career and then you pump up your guy as if he is equal in stature. Sounds kind of phoney to me...

But that is your people's M.O.
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 21, 2013
 
The amount of participants (both genders, all races) in pro-sports of all categories from boxing, hockey, football, tennis to even NASCAR and countless others comprise probably not more than one percent of the total U.S. population.

If pro-fighter blacks accel well in the arena, why does the ordinary black seem to struggle so much in repeating the same success against ordinary non-blacks in their respective local public streets, schoolyards, etc.?
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 21, 2013
 
T-BOS wrote:
The amount of participants (both genders, all races) in pro-sports of all categories from boxing, hockey, football, tennis to even NASCAR and countless others comprise probably not more than one percent of the total U.S. population.
If pro-fighter blacks accel well in the arena, why does the ordinary black seem to struggle so much in repeating the same success against ordinary non-blacks in their respective local public streets, schoolyards, etc.?
Participation in sports is open to the general public.

When Mike Tyson was in his prime how many of your brethren stepped up to shut him down?

Unless you have some statistical data on the outcome of street fights and bar room brawls your point is moot.

As I've stated. I've lived. I don't base my confidence on what you whites choose to advertise about yourselves or my race. I base my confidence on what I go through and survive. So are we done here or are you going to continue wasting my life and yours trying to convince ME that YOU aren't inherently a pxccy.

Hey. Enjoy your life. Go out a fight that will help you compensate for your inferiority complex that's causing you to keep responding to me.

I have some food to take off the stove.

:) Ciao
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 21, 2013
 
The average black man with a weapon is more than ready and willing to rob a non-black man at an ATM or carjack the victim/owner and lock him in the trunk of his car, or commit some other type of similar offense.

When this same black is alone and unarmed however, he assumes a nicer personna and tries to avoid confrontation whenever possible, only choosing violence as the last option and rarely willing to go the extreme unless he's forced to physically defend himself.
nubi1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 22, 2013
 
T-BOS wrote:
The average black man with a weapon is more than ready and willing to rob a non-black man at an ATM or carjack the victim/owner and lock him in the trunk of his car, or commit some other type of similar offense.
When this same black is alone and unarmed however, he assumes a nicer personna and tries to avoid confrontation whenever possible, only choosing violence as the last option and rarely willing to go the extreme unless he's forced to physically defend himself.
Well observed Sherlock. I believe that's called self defense?
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 22, 2013
 
Much proof illustrates that in America, black males need equalizers to combat other races of men, though fare much less successfully when they act without them. In fact, most black males while alone and unarmed will not even approach a non-black male (also alone and unarmed) in a menacing manner. This same scenario exists whether both "opponents" are in a crowded public place, or both are alone on an empty street.
nubi1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 22, 2013
 
T-BOS wrote:
Much proof illustrates that in America, black males need equalizers to combat other races of men, though fare much less successfully when they act without them. In fact, most black males while alone and unarmed will not even approach a non-black male (also alone and unarmed) in a menacing manner. This same scenario exists whether both "opponents" are in a crowded public place, or both are alone on an empty street.
You will gain more respect once you stop p*ssyfooting around my post, and talk with me one on one, like real men do. Sounds fair? If not i think we all know who the real coward is, eh?
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 22, 2013
 
[8/14/13] Black Man Needs Gun To Control White Man

Because without one, the black knows he'll easily get beaten up by the non-black. Most blacks w/o a gun will not even approach in the first place, though many would like to. Evidence don't speak louder than real people in real cases.

http://mynorthwest.com/11/2334793/Police-Man-...

``A man has been charged with malicious harassment and second-degree assault after he pointed a gun at a man in Seattle's Green Lake neighborhood and demanded that he apologize "for all the things white people did to black people," according to prosecutors.``

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

483 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AFAM is a big LIE .. .black post are deleted...... 4 min T-BOS 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,082,010
A lesson for AA's....ALI vs FOREMAN 4 min MOSES-II 2
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 78,415
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 5 min Bychance37 138
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 5 min Paris R 326
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 10 min Bigsmoke 594
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 2 hr The Plain Truth 6,214
•••
•••