***BREAKING*** The Obama's are separ...

***BREAKING*** The Obama's are separating!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Obama is a Homo

Korea

#1 Jan 5, 2014
You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Barry and his ugly tranny "wife" Muttchelle are pulling the plug on their sham "marriage".

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/264297/bara...

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Whites look like bird feces dipped in dog hair.
Africans Are Priceless

Watkinsville, GA

#5 Jan 5, 2014
There was an article that stated that Michelle was left behind in Hawaii for her 50th birthday.

Vladimir Putin has divorced his wife last year in July. Will the OP indicate him as a Homo too?

From sunny Hawaii to the polar vortex! Glum-looking Obama and the girls arrive back in Washington from two-week vacation as lucky Michelle gets to stay behind as an early 50th 'birthday present'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25341...
Massa O Hellywood

Korea

#6 Jan 5, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
I guess if you have a low iq you make make dumb off topic comments, right negroes?
My little nighur slave Hellywood there knows it's nothing more than a nighur slave and that is making it pitch an Africa-worthy CHIMPOUT tonight!
sassykatt

United States

#9 Jan 5, 2014
This thread proves Obama is doing a great hob as president as is only hated because his skin is brown.you said the word obama and attracted nothing but the most trailer trash meth addicted sister humping welfare collecting Nazi dad racists.I'm talking the lowest class of white racist is on this thread now.you subhumans are monsters with tiny six that looks like that of a dogs.you're also guaranteed pedophiles.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10 Jan 5, 2014
Bullshyt gossip.
Officer Nogcuffer

Russia

#12 Jan 6, 2014
It (Muttchelle) is probably sick of going through life looking like a scowling Chewbacca and watching its husboon stick its little diseased pud into Reggie Love's hienie.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#13 Jan 6, 2014
I guess there was some truth about the first mammy being all hateful & jealous over that photo issue at the Mandela funeral, well I guess all you self indulgent black females do have to worry about your savage black bucks lusting after our stringy haired White women after all.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#14 Jan 6, 2014
Not true.
BigKnob

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2014
The Abominable Snowmen are at it again, devilism.
sam righteous

United States

#16 Jan 6, 2014
Obama is a Homo wrote:
You can't make this stuff up, folks.
Barry and his ugly tranny "wife" Muttchelle are pulling the plug on their sham "marriage".
http://www.showbizspy.com/article/264297/bara...
It's because of Obama's constant flirting with other women especially that pretty White Danish prime minister.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#17 Jan 6, 2014
Obama's been sleeping on the White House couch since they got back from South Africa. I'm surprised my belle, Michelle, didn't boot his lame @_z out the limo door as they tooled around the old stomping grounds in Kenya.

Obama - wutta goofball

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 1 min MeSo 7
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 min kuda 344
Sex With Black Girls Is The Best 3 min T-BOS 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,418,923
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 10 min KIP 57
The Collective Failure of African-Americans 11 min MeSo 15
Yay! A new Dead N|g|et thread!!! 13 min Sprog Silencer 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr thetruth 514
Black Failure 7 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web