Promised Land (Black Posters Only ple...

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#47 Jun 10, 2013
Co-sign?

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#48 Jun 10, 2013
Jesuspieceand love wrote:
Co-sign?
yes :)

Level 5

#49 Jun 10, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>yes :)
Hehe, thanks.:)
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#50 Jun 10, 2013
<quoted text>
What does c/s mean?
co-sign (agree)

Level 5

#51 Jun 10, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>co-sign (agree)
Thanks KingsloveQueens.=)

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#52 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Hehe, thanks.:)
Is that your photo?
Just gorgeous!

Level 5

#53 Jun 12, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your photo?
Just gorgeous!
Hehehe, no, but I like it because she's very pretty.=)

Level 5

#54 Jun 12, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your photo?
Just gorgeous!
And thank you, sweetie.=)

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#55 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Hehehe, no, but I like it because she's very pretty.=)
Oh LOL
yeah she is..I was about to say Wow look @ Jesus LOL

Level 5

#56 Jun 12, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh LOL
yeah she is..I was about to say Wow look @ Jesus LOL
Hehehe, well thank you, Proud Sis. She really is flawless and gorgeous, huh. Would you ever consider putting a picture of you up on topix?

“dreams”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#57 Jun 13, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>It's not negative to make good points..it will not be easy to change our dilemma..We are already in an acute struggle of existence in the tumor of economic strife.. We simply need to get in more position of political and economic power..supporting those in positions who "shoulder" our causes/concerns..putting the pressure on..networking and supporting each other..but we have to first reconstruct the mindsets of our people..who have an innate to bat for the other team or just themselves...when the world work best on group strategies..
But do we actually believe we can vote and position ourselves in to a system such as this? Doesn't the current president get immediate backlash when he does anything which can be deemed as sympathetic to blacks?

“dreams”

Level 2

Location hidden

#58 Jun 13, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks can not have a LEGAL system within another system, but they sure can cut out their own path which will work for them..The elite of the country doesn't work exactly by the same system the majority play by..
<quoted text>Many AA seem to be regretting assimilation and integration..and I would assume most AA fought too hard and labor too long and contribute too much to want to thread new grounds in another nation..however..the idea can be revisited at anytime..
Okay, good point. The concern however is the dilusions so many blacks have and the refusal to deal with reality. I don't believe most blacks understand the legal system enough in order to then sway away enough from IT in order to not offend IT. This is important ..very important. You must do things by the book before you then start to tailor some parts for group success. Blacks would have to be taught discipline in order in order to ultimately get to the system within the larger system.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#59 Jun 13, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you ever consider putting a picture of you up on topix?
no LOL
Would you?

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#60 Jun 13, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
But do we actually believe we can vote and position ourselves in to a system such as this? Doesn't the current president get immediate backlash when he does anything which can be deemed as sympathetic to blacks?
I think we can make social influences to create a "healthier" environment for our contentment..
Now if we speaking of an all out "take over"..it's near impossible as a minority..

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#61 Jun 13, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, good point. The concern however is the dilusions so many blacks have and the refusal to deal with reality. I don't believe most blacks understand the legal system enough in order to then sway away enough from IT in order to not offend IT. This is important ..very important. You must do things by the book before you then start to tailor some parts for group success. Blacks would have to be taught discipline in order in order to ultimately get to the system within the larger system.
good point..and there is no working completely around a system that the whole world works on..We have to know how to network with others and NOT at the expense of our own..as we can see..it's a losing strategy..we simply needs a cultural reconstruction (I should start a topic on this) LOL

Level 5

#62 Jun 13, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>no LOL
Would you?
No, this is a forum full of hateful individuals. I'm not wasting my pretty face on topix, lol.

“dreams”

Level 2

Location hidden

#63 Jun 13, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I think we can make social influences to create a "healthier" environment for our contentment..
Now if we speaking of an all out "take over"..it's near impossible as a minority..
Agree.

“dreams”

Level 2

Location hidden

#64 Jun 13, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>good point..and there is no working completely around a system that the whole world works on..We have to know how to network with others and NOT at the expense of our own..as we can see..it's a losing strategy..we simply needs a cultural reconstruction (I should start a topic on this) LOL
One needs set goals during isolation and strong education in order to re energy society and then be accepted as opposed to tolerated. Social acceptance is possible but only through sound education will it work. I think blacks should stop teaching social tolerance ...social tolerance is not good on any level.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#65 Jun 13, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is a forum full of hateful individuals. I'm not wasting my pretty face on topix, lol.
haha..I hear you...

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#66 Jun 13, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text> One needs set goals during isolation and strong education in order to re energy society and then be accepted as opposed to tolerated. Social acceptance is possible but only through sound education will it work. I think blacks should stop teaching social tolerance ...social tolerance is not good on any level.
There is so much social-psychological behavior that sway peoples tolerances or acceptances of another group...so you're correct in speaking of being and educating...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men are ulgy why they think they are han... (Nov '11) 5 min The Reality 12
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 6 min RMGHispanic Causi... 49
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,395,019
They're Trying EVERYTHING 8 min Drilling for the ... 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min Judea 32,598
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 9 min J R T 40
Poll Who are more Beautiful? Pure Blacks or Mix Blacks? (Nov '10) 11 min TJG1704 443
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 55 min Nopal 260
The UK has left the EU 1 hr enoch powell 100
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,324
More from around the web