Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

We all should know that controlling one's (home)land is very important to empowerment of a people. So the question begs to offer where is Black peoples' promised land. We have all heard go back to Africa or I was born here as our reply, but the question we should collectively answer is where is home for us? Our never ending journey has taken us through many obstacles. My personal experience as a converted Jew (Black woman) living in Israel helps me to really examine this thought provoker. Can Black people ever reach a level of dominate power in a white system? Will the dominate race ever feel comfortable in relinquishing or sharing that position of authority? Or will Blacks remain grateful for just being able to remain out of slavery to mate & breed with whites/others? Has the opportunities of success cause us to overlook the realities of being exploited within the establishment?
Mad Mikey McMichaels

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

Nah.
Totenkopf

Winfield, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

If we are to enter into the “promised land,” then we are to enter into the Kingdom of God and embrace all of its essential elements (e.g. righteousness, justice, love, peace, kindness, patience, gentleness, self-control, faith, joy, Godliness, etc.).

“Because I am Queen!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

Totenkopf wrote:
If we are to enter into the “promised land,” then we are to enter into the Kingdom of God and embrace all of its essential elements (e.g. righteousness, justice, love, peace, kindness, patience, gentleness, self-control, faith, joy, Godliness, etc.).
I agree. Also the scriptures says: Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven :O)

Since: Mar 08

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

Interesting thread. Maybe, maybe not...

“My Great Grandmother”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

Amen
The Legend

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

Tim John wrote:
Since Black people were on this planet 10 of thousands of years before both the Bible and the Quran and all other forms of common day religions....
There were Blacks on this planet before Pangaea split up to form the main lands of today. All of humans were born in locations near or around what is now the continent of Africa, most in areas near the equator,'Sol' our Sun was very hot in those days. Pigmentation was common of all those that lived in those times - these people were created in the true 'Gods' image, for it was the Gods who created them. Not Jews, Not Arabs,
Jesus and Muhammad are both common men, nothing more, only they had the gift of persuasion! They created their own religions, and fools followed and continue to follow.
but BLACK Gods!!!
So, to answer your question, Blacks from all over the world's, promised land is in Africa sub-Sahara, near the equator where life started.
The Bible and the Quran are both books of lies told for centuries to weak minds.
,.. Since man can be dated 10 of thousands of years before the Bible and Quran it is utterly amazing how fools still are brainwashed.
http://www.livescience.com/
in this we agree.
The Legend

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

The black man and black women COLLECTIVE concious
is THE TRUE GOD,Individual is an ILLUSION.All flesh,bodies,matter are an illusion.As we come to find out in science today,all matter is made of electrons,protons and nuetrons,thoughts/emory are ETERNAL,material things are not.

The temporary rulers of this earth A.K.A the devil A.K.A YT is indoctrinating us at all times via T.V(TRICK BOX),radio,religion,school etc...YT new world order plan is noting but an indoctrination of death...which he is trying to push on our minds.
The more that we agree that this is really happening,the more it WILL MATERIALIZE.those who do not reclaim there throne and accept the truth that WE ARE GODS,and indoctrinate OURSELVES with the prophecy of our elders/us which is the end of YT(this is the end of YT rule 6000 yrs is up!)you will be led to a horrific slaughter,the worst slaughter in the history of this universe.
Remember and KNOW THYSELF blackman/black women and we can overcome the indoctrination of the devil/YT...which is the NWO and the black man is inferior to whites.
The situatons on earth and in the universe are a REFLECTION of our collective minds.All images and thoughts that are in our collective minds are from the media,school,radio etc(idoctrination programs)The REALITY in the world today is the reflection of what the black people BELIEVE to be real.

Black people are the GODS,its through our COLLECTIVE minds that the physical reality of ALL derived from.Without us nothing would or could exist...not even YT.This is why YT number one rule in his secret socioties is to keep the black family down.so THEY can draw on our CONCIOUS what THEY want to materialize via T.V,radio,media even topix.
Now you see why YT is alwaysportraying negative bafoon images of us on T.V.wHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA?and why he is always ''powerful'',''beautiful'' and ''strong'' in the media....STOP WATCHING THE DUMB SHYT!!..it will lead you to DEATH!!

contnued..
The Legend

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

All of this sacred information was lost to us,now we are bieng ressurected.It is the end of YT rule,its time for us to reclaim our throne.YT poisoned us through religion,slavery,,media,and foods! KNOW THYSELF,read YOUR history.
The GODS/US when WE reclaim OUR memory let YT rule or 6,000 yrs,perfect timing,they knew that the comming events in the universe would wake US up.
Study YOUR ASTROLOGY,2012,photon belt,Mayan calender,the devil know as long as you are mentally dead to the truth and indoctrinated with the bull shyt(NWO)YOU WILL PERISH with THEM,in these last days if we continue to be lost,THEY will continue to rule...2012.
Their plans dont have to be OUR REALITY.WE dont have to be scared and run.just dont live amongst the mentally dead.those black zombies will be destroyed,if WE collectively indoctrinate OURSELVES with the truth of US/GOD only then will YOU ESCAPE abomination and destruction.Pay attention to the weather.YT is being destroyed as we speak.
We intentionlay lowered ourselves from 12 strand DNA to 2 strand DNA TO EXPERIENCE THE UNEXPERIENCED AND CALCULATED OUR RESSURECTION billions of years ago without room for error.WE AS BLACK PEOPLE ARE IN CONTROL.

“Because I am Queen!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

tigress aka Tiger wrote:
Interesting thread. Maybe, maybe not...
Hey girl how you been?
What you mean by maybe, maybe not?

“Because I am Queen!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

Tim John wrote:
Since Black people were on this planet 10 of thousands of years before both the Bible and the Quran and all other forms of common day religions....
There were Blacks on this planet before Pangaea split up to form the main lands of today. All of humans were born in locations near or around what is now the continent of Africa, most in areas near the equator,'Sol' our Sun was very hot in those days. Pigmentation was common of all those that lived in those times - these people were created in the true 'Gods' image, for it was the Gods who created them. Not Jews, Not Arabs,
Jesus and Muhammad are both common men, nothing more, only they had the gift of persuasion! They created their own religions, and fools followed and continue to follow.
but BLACK Gods!!!
So, to answer your question, Blacks from all over the world's, promised land is in Africa sub-Sahara, near the equator where life started.
The Bible and the Quran are both books of lies told for centuries to weak minds.
,.. Since man can be dated 10 of thousands of years before the Bible and Quran it is utterly amazing how fools still are brainwashed.
http://www.livescience.com/
I agree that Black people's promise land is Africa. Do you think there will be an exodus back to the motherland?
THE TRUTH akaTONE

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

roker wrote:
Your promised land is in afreeka with the other loin cloth wearing scum of the earth. Go away.
YOU JUST HAAADD TO BRING YOU CAVE SHIT IN HERE HUH?

“Because I am Queen!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

lovable1 wrote:
Amen
Nice pic Lovable

“Black A Moor”

Since: Jul 08

North West Africa Amexem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Its great to be a BW wrote:
We all should know that controlling one's (home)land is very important to empowerment of a people. So the question begs to offer where is Black peoples' promised land. We have all heard go back to Africa or I was born here as our reply, but the question we should collectively answer is where is home for us? Our never ending journey has taken us through many obstacles. My personal experience as a converted Jew (Black woman) living in Israel helps me to really examine this thought provoker. Can Black people ever reach a level of dominate power in a white system? Will the dominate race ever feel comfortable in relinquishing or sharing that position of authority? Or will Blacks remain grateful for just being able to remain out of slavery to mate & breed with whites/others? Has the opportunities of success cause us to overlook the realities of being exploited within the establishment?
are you a isrealite jew , a follower of judah ???

Since: Mar 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

<quoted text>Hey girl how you been?
What you mean by maybe, maybe not?
Hey, I've been well.

I meant that although this is a white dominated society, I DO think black people can be able to comeinto power, but at the same time, I doubt whites would be willing to give up the power they currently possess.

“KK's 5 Star Beauty”

Since: May 08

KK The Capo Don Supreme

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

You are a wonderful black woman!!!!!!
Your sincerity and thoughtfulness brought you to this question,a question that I can't even answer but really makes me wonder!!.It seems that we aren't wanted anywhere on the face of this earth!.Where ever do we go for comfort and love besides home.We're actually homeless on earth!

“Because I am Queen!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Judged:

Black N Red wrote:
<quoted text>You are a wonderful black woman!!!!!!
Your sincerity and thoughtfulness brought you to this question,a question that I can't even answer but really makes me wonder!!.It seems that we aren't wanted anywhere on the face of this earth!.Where ever do we go for comfort and love besides home.We're actually homeless on earth!
That last sentence brings tears to my eyes my brother. I think we should really start thinking about Africa. The Jews felt the same way, which is why they returned to what they believe is their land. I believe we need to take control over our own land and settle there. I wonder how many Blacks (including Africans) feel about that idea?

“Because I am Queen!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

tigress aka Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I've been well.
I meant that although this is a white dominated society, I DO think black people can be able to comeinto power, but at the same time, I doubt whites would be willing to give up the power they currently possess.
I agree that is very possible for us to come into real power here. The problem is it will cost someone :O/

“Because I am Queen!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Question for AA: Do you consider America to be your home (promise land) now, since we built this country? If so, when will we demand our 40 acres and a mule?

“Because I am Queen!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

Bump :O)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••