dave

Berlin, Germany

#2 Sep 27, 2006
finland is a sad place.very ugly faces
Englander

Mumbai, India

#3 Sep 27, 2006
Finnboy wrote:
The average IQ of an African black is 70. People whose IQ is lower than 70 are suffering from a mild form of retardation and are confined to mental health institutions in all Western countries. The scientifical term for such people is "moron".
These findings are confirmed by Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish scientist and his son Matti Vanhanen who is our Prime minister. People in Finland hate black people so much that they elected him despite his racist views.
Absloute crap..... I was in Finland in June, it was great... I even dated a finnish womem !! okay their were a few eyebrows raised. But nothing special.

Finnboy you`ve got your head firmly wedged up your own arse..........

Also IQ of 70 ???

I`m black & i`ve travelled to nearly every corner of this planet..(IQ 70)i don`t think so.. & no i dont deal drugs...
Brown Beauty

Rochester, MI

#4 Sep 27, 2006
Sounds like this jerk needs a reality check. Black people are not retarded. That is some bullshit. I guess racist white people always have to find some weird way to put us down. Couldn't find any other reason to hate us Mr. finland? Guess not? If we were so retarded as a race then how could we accomplish all the things that your sorry ass racist people couldn't. Dumb ass.
Yakub

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2006
Finnboy wrote:
The average IQ of an African black is 70. People whose IQ is lower than 70 are suffering from a mild form of retardation and are confined to mental health institutions in all Western countries. The scientifical term for such people is "moron".
These findings are confirmed by Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish scientist and his son Matti Vanhanen who is our Prime minister. People in Finland hate black people so much that they elected him despite his racist views.
Yes i am that same black mad scientist named yakub from 6,000 years ago,and i made you from that very same race that you speak of, like about three races down the line,therefore whats your I'Q simple motha-f.
watitdos little cousin

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#6 Aug 28, 2007
this was the first thread that i found that was posted in the early days of the african america forum.

and as we read the title... we can read that they started the racial remarks.

there was no prior negative racial involvements and this was posted in 9/06.

i told you... they came here and beagb with us... nobody went there with them.

they are the ones that always start trouble... that is their nature.

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#9 Oct 3, 2007
IQ tests are supposed to test a person's intelligence and not their education level but some of the questions on the test require math skills. Because of this, I would have to say the test is biased and not accurate enough to test a person's intelligence, just their level of education.
Mimi aka strawbrryksses

Alachua, FL

#10 Oct 3, 2007
Marcus Gravy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yakub,
Why did you make us negroes so retarded?
Give it a rest, Crispy Attucks... lol everyone knows its you. Stop pretending to be black.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#11 Oct 3, 2007
Finnboy wrote:
Your findings don't surprise one bit.

You are from Finland afterall and obviously very isolated. Aside from this single reference you've heard from, you don't seem to have really researched anything about any African person.

This is what happens when people are isolated from othes. They lack understanding.

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, GA

#12 Oct 3, 2007
watitdos little cousin wrote:
this was the first thread that i found that was posted in the early days of the african america forum.
and as we read the title... we can read that they started the racial remarks.
there was no prior negative racial involvements and this was posted in 9/06.
i told you... they came here and beagb with us... nobody went there with them.
they are the ones that always start trouble... that is their nature.
Black bigots not only exist, they seem to be very comfortable in their bigotry. In part, this is because black bigots see themselves as victims of racism rather than as aggressors.

They hide behind the "Well, they started it,"

excuse. Too often, other blacks let them get away with it.
concerned

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Oct 3, 2007
TO FINNBOY

I am going to forward your remarks to your Prime Minister. It will be really interesting to see how he responds to what you said.Now if your I.Q. was above 70,you would know that his office can locate you by your isp provider.I don't think he will appreciate how you make them, your government, appear to the rest of the world.When you spread hate, there is nothing in place to protect you. I really feel sory for people like you. Good luck in dealing with this with your Prime Minister and his son!
concerned

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Oct 3, 2007
Oops!!!!

I left an "r" out of sorry. I guess my I.Q. is below 70. LOL!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16 Oct 3, 2007
Hey, you want to know something?
For a time, a short, short time in this great country, there was no black, white, brown or any racism at all!
And it wasn't that long ago, do you remember?
It was exactly at the time the trade center building fell and from that moment until what seemed like a few weeks later, WE BECAME ONE NATION UNDIVIDED BY RACE, POLITICAL VIEWS, FINANCIAL STATUS, CAREER PATHS, ETC....WE WERE ONE!!!!

Damn! That was a strangely good feeling and a good time....TO BE AN AMERICAN!! It's just too bad that it took something so cowardly, to bring us together! I'm 43 and I've never, ever felt that way as an American. You could look in any American's eye's and they all looked the same, we were all brothers & sisters with the same vengeant and vindictive look on our face.

The funny thing though is that we can all talk trash and about racism and about our own problems,(kind of like when brothers & sisters fight), but when it comes right down to it, when necessary, we become one, at least for a while, then the politicians begin to bring it all back down as usual LOL.

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Since: Jul 07

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#18 Oct 3, 2007
Ricky F wrote:
Hey, you want to know something?
For a time, a short, short time in this great country, there was no black, white, brown or any racism at all!
And it wasn't that long ago, do you remember?
It was exactly at the time the trade center building fell and from that moment until what seemed like a few weeks later, WE BECAME ONE NATION UNDIVIDED BY RACE, POLITICAL VIEWS, FINANCIAL STATUS, CAREER PATHS, ETC....WE WERE ONE!!!!
Damn! That was a strangely good feeling and a good time....TO BE AN AMERICAN!! It's just too bad that it took something so cowardly, to bring us together! I'm 43 and I've never, ever felt that way as an American. You could look in any American's eye's and they all looked the same, we were all brothers & sisters with the same vengeant and vindictive look on our face.
The funny thing though is that we can all talk trash and about racism and about our own problems,(kind of like when brothers & sisters fight), but when it comes right down to it, when necessary, we become one, at least for a while, then the politicians begin to bring it all back down as usual LOL.
True...
Blame whitey

United States

#19 Oct 3, 2007
How Ironic.....
I'm a white guy here. I gotta say, I'm so much more stupid now that I've read Finnboy's post. Can anyone spare a can of fix-a-flat so I can squirt it in my ears?

On this one exception.... I'll have to eat my namesake..... and "Blame Whitey".....LOL
concerned

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Oct 3, 2007
Pay no attention to "FINNBOY". He is exactly that, A BOY. We need to hear from stupid people from time to time to test our mettle and to keep us grounded. I can only feel sorry for his lot in life, if you can call it that. The Devil was really pleased when he shot that sperm into the garbage heap and he was brought forth.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22 Oct 3, 2007
JUST AS I AM wrote:
<quoted text>
that is "your mama's" middle name. "slut" is her "alias! beetlejuice be gone!!
LOL
Aztlan

Salinas, CA

#23 Oct 3, 2007
Meanwhile most of "white" America voted for Bush....twice.
I.Q test that one.

“The One You Love To Hate”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#26 Oct 3, 2007
Conscience Sister wrote:
IQ tests are supposed to test a person's intelligence and not their education level but some of the questions on the test require math skills. Because of this, I would have to say the test is biased and not accurate enough to test a person's intelligence, just their level of education.
According to my college professor in my Senior Psychology course, the IQ test is "Culturally Biased" towards blacks and many minorities.
steve

Redruth, UK

#28 Feb 13, 2012
Brown Beauty wrote:
Sounds like this jerk needs a reality check. Black people are not retarded. That is some bullshit. I guess racist white people always have to find some weird way to put us down. Couldn't find any other reason to hate us Mr. finland? Guess not? If we were so retarded as a race then how could we accomplish all the things that your sorry ass racist people couldn't. Dumb ass.
YOU are the retard, black people have proven themselves to be inferior to whites in everyway, they are mainly immoral, violent, unintelligent and generally animal-like, look at the state of Africa... If I could I'd rid civilisation of these worthless apes and use their stinking black corpses for fertiliser...
IQ 70 in Africa

Fremont, CA

#29 Apr 8, 2012
The average IQ of an African black is 70. People whose IQ is lower than 70 are suffering from a mild form of retardation and are confined to mental health institutions in all Western countries.

The scientifical term for such people is "moron".

Truth.. we need to find the truth for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Read Yourstory: Truth of World's Life 4 min Diamondiqa 2
merry christmas my colored brethens 4 min Samoan Irish 2
why white girls always tryna get with a black b... 6 min Lamar Ocus 1
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... (Mar '14) 8 min Miguel is the man 2,152
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Glimmer 97,911
What Race of Men Make the best Husbands? (May '10) 12 min Samoan Irish 196
Why are SAMOANS UGLY!!! (Feb '10) 13 min Samoan Irish 944
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Glimmer 28,570
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 4 hr UruEuWauWau 186
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 4 hr gargantos 2,619
More from around the web