black women date white men because their desperate

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 27, 2012
This is true whenever you see a black woman with a white man its either she self hates, strangely loves, or cant get a black man. I see so many black women say oh black men want date me I'm going to white men. Me black men don't approach or talk to me but white men will. Id rather stay single then be with a ugly, disrespectful, racist, nasty white man their gross. I'm a smart, shy, sweet, soft spoken, likable, anti feminist black woman why don't black guys like me?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2012
Wont I mean
Janette

Roswell, GA

#4 Mar 1, 2012
0yuppers0 wrote:
This is true whenever you see a black woman with a white man its either she self hates, strangely loves, or cant get a black man. I see so many black women say oh black men want date me I'm going to white men. Me black men don't approach or talk to me but white men will. Id rather stay single then be with a ugly, disrespectful, racist, nasty white man their gross. I'm a smart, shy, sweet, soft spoken, likable, anti feminist black woman why don't black guys like me?
Hmmm, because you're full of hate and ignorance? I'm a black woman married to an adorable white man. Love has no color. When you realize that and lose the hate, life is much easier. Plus,m I get the feeling you're probably a black guy anyway - mad that a white guy stole his woman!

“Fair and Balanced”

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 1, 2012
racist white people think the same way about ww w bm
Natoshuh

Stockton, CA

#6 Mar 1, 2012
0yuppers0 wrote:
Not all black women date white guys when they can't find a black man to date. Why do people assume that?
ewton

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2012
anti feminist?

“Fair and Balanced”

Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Mar 1, 2012
ewton wrote:
anti feminist?
ya that part just pretty much gave away that "she" is a black guy, trolling
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Mar 1, 2012
ewton wrote:
anti feminist?
That's how you know the OP really isn't a BW.
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Mar 1, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
<quoted text>
ya that part just pretty much gave away that "she" is a black guy, trolling
Exactly.
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Mar 1, 2012
0yuppers0 wrote:
There's no such thing as an ANTI- FEMINIST BW. ALL BW are PRO- FEMINISM.
Steven Griffiths

St. John's, Canada

#12 Mar 6, 2012
0yuppers0 wrote:
Im mixed between asian/white and I must say in all of my years of growing up I grown up with a lot of white people .
Most white women I met are snobs ,fakes and usually don't talk to me because they are too busy gold digging for some prick or their parents probably raze them to not be friendly to a middle class guy like me.
I like black women because they are more real , down to earth ,sexy and compassionate .

“Fair and Balanced”

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Mar 6, 2012
Seems like white male / Black female works out the best, compared to everyone else... By a lot...

According to the adjusted models predicting divorce as of the 10th year of marriage...

interracial marriages that are the most vulnerable involve White females and non-White males (with the exception of White females/Hispanic White males) relative to White/White couples...

White wife/Black husband marriages are twice as likely to divorce by the 10th year of marriage compared to White/White couples, while White wife/Asian husband marriages are 59% more likely to end in divorce compared to White/White unions...

Conversely, White men/non-White women couples show either very little or no differences in divorce rates...

Asian wife/White husband marriages show only 4% greater likelihood of divorce by the 10th year of marriage than White/White couples....

In the case of Black wife/White husband marriages, divorce by the 10th year of marriage is 44% less likely than among White/White unions...

Intermarriages that did not cross a racial barrier, which was the case for White/Hispanic White couples, showed statistically similar likelihoods of divorcing as White/White marriages.
Steven Griffiths

St. John's, Canada

#14 Mar 6, 2012
Also noticed a lot of thin black women have very nice bodies but some have told me that they never work out and some of them eat a lot of fast food even tho they stay thin so it must be natural .

“DA BEAR TELLED ME I'AM FAT”

Level 5

Since: May 11

ATLANTA, GA.

#15 Mar 6, 2012
0yuppers0 wrote:
They the BW, is improving her taste and class of men, and thats a good thing, don't you think, sorry forgot you can't think your a dumbass.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 6, 2012
prostitutes. once their shelf life ends you will see them on the street corner begging for a black man. If they are nice to me I will be kind enough to spit on them

“DA BEAR TELLED ME I'AM FAT”

Level 5

Since: May 11

ATLANTA, GA.

#17 Mar 6, 2012
Jack 300 wrote:
prostitutes. once their shelf life ends you will see them on the street corner begging for a black man. If they are nice to me I will be kind enough to spit on them
So your father didn't explain to you what to do with a streetwalker, and your to stuipd to firgure it out on your own, so bad, so sad.(Sorry forgot, BM don't know who their daddy are, they don't stick around long enough).
Pan-Africanist

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2012
Idgaf about race I just want to get laid!

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Dallas, TX

#19 Mar 6, 2012
Desperate? Ha! My boyfriend is white,and im far from desperate! Desperate is sleeping with other women! YUCK!!!

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 6, 2012
Revelry wrote:
Desperate? Ha! My boyfriend is white,and im far from desperate! Desperate is sleeping with other women! YUCK!!!
you are extremely desperate I can tell you are a ho just from that picture
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#21 Mar 6, 2012
Revelry wrote:
the op is right. BW who even get a chance to be accepted by a white boy, usually settle. Every bw I've seen with a wm (which isn't a lot) is usually average but the white boy is usually nerdy and stumpy. Yall usually lower your standards for white boys that it is embarrassing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 3 min Don Barros Serrano 3,364
Guitarrist Carlos Santana loves black women. (Nov '12) 4 min Saved By Zero 45
america will have another black president soon 4 min rofl 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 104,044
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 6 min Don Barros Serrano 1,102
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,172,446
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 min Coco 33,231
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 39 min Don Barros Serrano 306
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 56 min Suebi212 399
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 28,452
More from around the web