A challenge for you melanin enriched ...
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#26 May 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sankore University was invented by Blacks,
No. It was FOUNDED by blacks.

SMH
Hates trolls

Ann Arbor, MI

#27 May 16, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>As much as you were. Your point was?
His point is to babble like the stupid cracker that he is.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#28 May 16, 2013
Bordoux wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It was FOUNDED by blacks.
SMH
Invent: to originate or create as a product of one's own ingenuity, experimentation, or contrivance.

Invent: Create or design (something that has not existed before); be the originator of.

In other words, The Sankore University is a Black INVENTION.

Now please go be illiterate with someone else.
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#29 May 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Invent: to originate or create as a product of one's own ingenuity, experimentation, or contrivance.
Invent: Create or design (something that has not existed before); be the originator of.
In other words, The Sankore University is a Black INVENTION.
Now please go be illiterate with someone else.
Really??????

You are joking. Right???

Even if we go by your 'logic' you are still wrong.

Proof....

The world's OLDEST University. It was FOUNDED. Not INVENTED.

"University of Al-Karaouine: Located in Fes, Morocco, this university originally was a mosque founded in 859 by Fatima al-Fihri, a woman"
http://collegestats.org/articles/2009/12/top-...

So how could you INVENT a university AFTER the worlds first university has already opened.

"University of Sankore
The organization and smooth administration of a purely African empire, the founding of the University of Sankore,"
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/522...
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#30 May 16, 2013
I think society today manifested because of a culmination of inventors from ancestors from all races and the fact that we all inter mingled even 3000 years ago.Just not as quickly as we do now.
Yes whites have contributed a lot and I am sure their are many inventors and scientists from all walks of life.Does not mean one group is more valid then another.
However the degree of openness and racial cohabiting is lower in mono-culture countries that are often non-western.Such as china, india, the middle east and middle africa.Its all proportional

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#31 May 16, 2013
Bordoux wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??????
You are joking. Right???
Even if we go by your 'logic' you are still wrong.
Proof....
The world's OLDEST University. It was FOUNDED. Not INVENTED.
"University of Al-Karaouine: Located in Fes, Morocco, this university originally was a mosque founded in 859 by Fatima al-Fihri, a woman"
http://collegestats.org/articles/2009/12/top-...
So how could you INVENT a university AFTER the worlds first university has already opened.
"University of Sankore
The organization and smooth administration of a purely African empire, the founding of the University of Sankore,"
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/522...
Uhh...no.

I didn't say anything about inventing the oldest anything.

I said they invented THE SANKORE UNIVERSITY.

The Sankore University did not exist prior to Blacks inventing it.

So once again, go be illiterate with someone else.
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#32 May 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh...no.
I didn't say anything about inventing the oldest anything.
I said they invented THE SANKORE UNIVERSITY.
The Sankore University did not exist prior to Blacks inventing it.
So once again, go be illiterate with someone else.
You come off as a real clown.

One more post to you and I'm done.

The FIRST automobile was INVENTED in France by a white man. So by your 'logic', the first automobile built by a black man would be an INVENTION.

Go away clown. You're getting embarrassed by me and you don't even know it.
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#33 May 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:

<quoted text>
Uhh...no.
I said they invented THE SANKORE UNIVERSITY.
The Sankore University did not exist prior to Blacks inventing it.

My dog house didn't exist before I built it, but that does not mean I invented the dog house.

LMAO @ some people.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#34 May 16, 2013
Bordoux wrote:
<quoted text>
You come off as a real clown.
One more post to you and I'm done.
The FIRST automobile was INVENTED in France by a white man. So by your 'logic', the first automobile built by a black man would be an INVENTION.
Go away clown. You're getting embarrassed by me and you don't even know it.
I'm not getting embarrassed by anyone. You don't seem to have a firm grasp of the term "invent"

Michael Dell INVENTED the Dell computer, even though computers already existed.

Black Americans INVENTED Jazz Music, even though music has been around way before them.

Mark Zuckerberg INVENTED a website called "Facebook", even though websites existed prior to his website invention.

And Black Africans INVENTED the Sankore University.

You are getting embarrassed by yourself, and you don't even know it.
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#35 May 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not getting embarrassed by anyone. You don't seem to have a firm grasp of the term "invent"
Michael Dell INVENTED the Dell computer, even though computers already existed.
Black Americans INVENTED Jazz Music, even though music has been around way before them.
Mark Zuckerberg INVENTED a website called "Facebook", even though websites existed prior to his website invention.
And Black Africans INVENTED the Sankore University.
You are getting embarrassed by yourself, and you don't even know it.
No Idiot!

M.Dell FOUNDED Dell Computer. Michael Dell Sells computers. That's what Dell Computer does. Dell never INVENTED a computer.

Black Americans CREATED jazz.

Mark Zuckerberg FOUNDED Facebook.

Black Africans FOUNDED Sankore University.

Keep going clown.
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#37 May 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh...no.
I didn't say anything about inventing the oldest anything.
I never said you did.

But if you knew how to comprehend, we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#38 May 16, 2013
Bordoux wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you did.
But if you knew how to comprehend, we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place.
You're just grasping for straws now that you just lost your argument, badly.

Sankore University = Black Invention.

Now move along and be illiterate with someone else.
Ja net

Houston, TX

#39 May 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not getting embarrassed by anyone. You don't seem to have a firm grasp of the term "invent"
Michael Dell INVENTED the Dell computer, even though computers already existed.
Black Americans INVENTED Jazz Music, even though music has been around way before them.
Mark Zuckerberg INVENTED a website called "Facebook", even though websites existed prior to his website invention.
And Black Africans INVENTED the Sankore University.
You are getting embarrassed by yourself, and you don't even know it.
LMFBAO This has gotta be a joke. Michael Dell invented the dell computers?
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#40 May 16, 2013
Ja net wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFBAO This has gotta be a joke. Michael Dell invented the dell computers?
By his 'logic'(ignorance)everyone who buys a custom built computer through Dell Computer has invented his or her own computer.

And everyone who builds a University, hospital, Church or even a home has INVENTED that building or institution because "it didn't exist before they built it".

The guy is a troll. The sad thing is I think he's serious.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#41 May 16, 2013
In the beginning God 'created'.... Humans have not really invented. We steal ideas from Mother Nature and reinvent them. Computers for example is nothing but an artificial version of the human brain hence artificial intelligence. The airplane mimics the birds. Medicine derived from plants and we can go on and on.
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#42 May 16, 2013
Redefined wrote:
In the beginning God 'created'.... Humans have not really invented. We steal ideas from Mother Nature and reinvent them. Computers for example is nothing but an artificial version of the human brain hence artificial intelligence. The airplane mimics the birds. Medicine derived from plants and we can go on and on.
Your thought process is very basic.

“JUST LIL OLE ME!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Oakdale, Ca. Now in B'ham, Al.

#43 May 16, 2013
Among the earliest was George Washington Carver, whose reputation was based on his research into and promotion of alternative crops to cotton, which aided in nutrition for farm families. He wanted poor farmers to grow alternative crops both as a source of their own food and as a source of other products to improve their quality of life. The most popular of his 44 practical bulletins for farmers contained 105 food recipes using peanuts. He also developed and promoted about 100 products made from peanuts that were useful for the house and farm. He received numerous honors for his work, including the Spingarn Medal of the NAACP.

A later renowned scientist was Percy Lavon Julian a research chemist and a pioneer in the chemical synthesis of medicinal drugs from plants. He was the first to synthesize the natural product physostigmine, and a pioneer in the industrial large-scale chemical synthesis of the human hormones, steroids, progesterone, and testosterone, from plant sterols such as stigmasterol and sitosterol. His work would lay the foundation for the steroid drug industry's production of cortisone, other corticosteroids, and birth control pills.

A contemporary example of a modern day inventor is Lonnie George Johnson, an engineer. Johnson invented the Super Soaker water gun, which was the top selling toy in the United States in 1991 and 1992. In 1980 Johnson formed his own law firm and licensed the Super Soaker water gun to Larami Corporation. Two years later the Super Soaker generated over $200 million in retail sales and became the best selling toy in America. Larami Corporation was eventually purchased by Hasbro, the second largest toy manufacturer in the world. Over the years, Super Soaker sales have totaled close to one billion dollars. Johnson reinvested a majority of his earnings from the Super Soaker into research and development for his energy technology companies - "It's who I am, it's what I do." Currently, Johnson holds over 80 patents, with over 20 more pending, and is the author of several publications on spacecraft power systems.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#44 May 16, 2013
Bordoux wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thought process is very basic.
Your response was basic.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#45 May 16, 2013
Bordoux wrote:
<quoted text>
By his 'logic'(ignorance)everyone who buys a custom built computer through Dell Computer has invented his or her own computer.
And everyone who builds a University, hospital, Church or even a home has INVENTED that building or institution because "it didn't exist before they built it".
The guy is a troll. The sad thing is I think he's serious.
You are an idiot. You still don't even know what the term "invent" means, even after I showed it to you.
Bordoux

Montréal, Canada

#46 May 16, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. You still don't even know what the term "invent" means, even after I showed it to you.
If you want to continue to make a complete FOOL out of yourself that's your business. You didn't show me jack. I took your ignorant asz to school on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,548,253
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 12 min Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 1 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 1 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 1 hr Harrisson 14
African-American Culture Is Backwards! 2 hr Truthcentric 16
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 4 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 8 hr misfit 0676 128
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 12 hr jjohnson00 6,733
More from around the web