Black Men, This Is A Problem

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#112 Nov 2, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You "almost" had a point. I said many of the "Educated BW" had BM to depend on.
That is not the same as saying most BM are with the woman who had their child. Especially in this day and age where it is more popular for a BW to get pregnant and leave a BM while claiming he didn't measure up so he had to go.(e.g. find a way to get paid for being single.)
I guess BW have a myopic POV on this topic. You're welcome.
Lol u feel better? Thats all that matters babe even if your perception of the truth differs from reality..

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113 Nov 2, 2013
This old having to have a college degree as a requisite qualification for marriage is misguided at best and irrelevant as worst. I am not saying that women shouldn't look for men with proven financial means and stability with whom to form a family, but being of financial means and having a college degree are not mutually exclusive propositions.

If a brother was just a regular hustler, made six figures a year (legal), filed and paid his taxes for the last five years, parlayed his earning into hard assets ( three apartment buildings) but yet, had no degree; based on our debt based economy, he would be able to access way more money from an lending institution to buy more apartment buildings, compounding his wealth, than someone who only had a degree, working a job who was loaded with debt living paycheck to paycheck.

Each situation is different and the smart women would looks beyond the glitter and social glamour of college diplomas to appraise this man's true value. Because if you are laid off or downsized in a recessionary economy, you won't be able to do what he will with his real assets that are generating passive income. So ladies, look beyond your programming and think outside of the box.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#118 Nov 2, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
I heard the Hispanics are running you n!@@ers out of Hempstead, especially that section 8 sh!thole just off Front street, any truth to that rumor you ugly n!@@er ape? Or doesn't Newsday get sold at SUNY Stony Brook?
WEll I heard they are running you UGLY PIG SKIN, PUS PUDDLE ASSES OUT OF THE TRAILER PARK. I HEARD YOU SWAMP RATS can barely find a toilet in someone's front yard to piss in.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#119 Nov 2, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll I heard they are running you UGLY PIG SKIN, PUS PUDDLE ASSES OUT OF THE TRAILER PARK. I HEARD YOU SWAMP RATS can barely find a toilet in someone's front yard to piss in.
your brain is small....

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#120 Nov 3, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
Now, there are so many threads on this website talking about how Black Women outperform Black Men educationally. This is problematic when it comes to finding a mate. Please look at these numbers.
http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp...
The numbers of Black Men getting educated...they're dismal. And sad. It needs to change you guys, because the educated black women are really fighting over you, ending up alone, or dating out. I hear a lot of complaining about IRBW, but not a lot of "Brothers, here is how we're going to fix ourselves up!". That's what we want to hear. Stop whinging, man up, and get it together. THAT'S what Black Women want to see.
There shouldn't be more Black Men in prison than in college.
Black women are moving ahead while many (not all) black men are just moving to prison and further down the ladder. For our own sakes black women need to stop trying to push, encourage or uplift black men who just resent it. Black women have to let black men hit rock bottom and see for themselves. The only reason black men are downing or making out that education isn't that important is because many don't have it and don't pursue it where many more black women do. So sisters keep your heads up, growing as women, shining and bettering yourselves. If black men want to hang behind with the Neanderthals then let them. There are other men out there who don't and who will love a beautiful educated woman of any race.

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#121 Nov 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are moving ahead while many (not all) black men are just moving to prison and further down the ladder. For our own sakes black women need to stop trying to push, encourage or uplift black men who just resent it. Black women have to let black men hit rock bottom and see for themselves. The only reason black men are downing or making out that education isn't that important is because many don't have it and don't pursue it where many more black women do. So sisters keep your heads up, growing as women, shining and bettering yourselves. If black men want to hang behind with the Neanderthals then let them. There are other men out there who don't and who will love a beautiful educated woman of any race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UFh7J5onpMMXX
but blax have smaller brains than the other races, and females have smaller brains than males..........

...also - if u breed with another race, your frizzy haired male offspring will still b blak males!.........

.....so I really don't c how u can differentiate yourself from blak males - u r genetically the same as them........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#122 Nov 3, 2013
*so blak females have the smallest brains of all!.....

and with these small brains, blak females only have a very limited intellectual potential.......thats just the way the cards r stacked for female kneegros......

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#123 Nov 3, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
Now, there are so many threads on this website talking about how Black Women outperform Black Men educationally. This is problematic when it comes to finding a mate. Please look at these numbers.
http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp...
The numbers of Black Men getting educated...they're dismal. And sad. It needs to change you guys, because the educated black women are really fighting over you, ending up alone, or dating out. I hear a lot of complaining about IRBW, but not a lot of "Brothers, here is how we're going to fix ourselves up!". That's what we want to hear. Stop whinging, man up, and get it together. THAT'S what Black Women want to see.
There shouldn't be more Black Men in prison than in college.
Catch a clue! You're so called intelligent posts lacks reality of how men live. I know many men that have never gone to college who went on to be millionaires...and women as well. Education nowadays, is nothing more than a way to drum up debt. Its okay for working people who want to spend the rest of their lives following mainstream American drowning in debt. But those that get it...are making themselves useful in trades. Auto mechanics make more than people who go to college. I know one man that has to donate at least $25,000.00 a year to make a good tax bracket. Many actors, musicians, rappers and business owners spent very little to no time in college. Now if you were looking for reasons why some people fail to provide for their families you have just made an EPIC FAIL!. Some women go to college and find their men are still making more than them driving a tractor trailer. They have thousands in school loans...he has none. What you want to do is focus on people finding incomes that are suitable for families. Sure commercial America wants you to go to college and be thousands in debt which is good for banks. My advice is to get good grades in school, start sending letters to major companies when you get in your last grade of school and find a good top notch Fortune 500 company and be a person that possesses very good soft skills. That's means doing what you are told. I know women who started working for companies like the Post Office and Fed Ex when they were young and putting up with all the companies crap and are now Managers and supervisors making at least $58,000.00 because of their time on the job and never saw a day of college. the focus is on job security babygirl with a wage that pays the bills of today. We have enough programmed women in our lives, last thing we need is programmed men too. A good carpenter can knock down $60,000.00 a year and you won't make that coming out of college or after you have been on a job for a bit. You can go into business for yourself. That's third world country stuff you're talking. There
's many of you who come over here and get in educational debt and still don't knock down as much money as people who have been on their jobs for long periods of time. I see your point, but I don't see the remedy!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#124 Nov 3, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
From where I stand, here's your problem: In the mathematical supply/demand paradigm, according to you; the demand (educated black women) far exceeds the supply ( black men that you and bw find of acceptable educational quality); causing you to exhort black men to do better; requesting that we make the necessary adjustments to elevate ourselves to an educational level that these unsatisfied black women find acceptable.
The first thing that jumps out at me is the fact that in the supply/demand side dynamic, whenever there is a shortage of supply, IT IS THE DEMAND SIDE THAT HAS TO MAKE THE ADJUSTMENT to the available supply. It must either expand into new markets, raise their bid price or adjust and content itself with the available supply. The supply side cares nothing about the expectations or standards of the demand side and does not magically manifest more of itself because the market wants it to.
That aside, though I value education, I have never understood the emphasis black women place on education above ABILITY TO EARN. Yes, financial stability is a requisite in the creation and maintaining of a family, but a college degree is not necessary to achieve this end; which begs the question: is all of this emphasis on education about one's ability to earn or is it more about the badge of honor for social standing?
I know personally two brothers who work for UPS that with overtime, regularly pulls in 100,000 plus per annum. Another one who went to auto mechanic school and now owns his own shop that earns 200,000 plus and several others who are hustlers that wisely invested their proceeds into real estate that gives the a passive income stream of six figures a year.
Also, its worthy of note that most of the traders on the floor at the New York Stock exchange don't have college degrees: they start out in the mail room and work their way up eventually earning a half a million plus a year. While on the other hand, I know several sisters who have two degrees that only earn 70,000 but are enslaved with 50,000 plus of debt with the compounding interest eating up their future earnings.
So in these financially precarious times, if a black woman wants marriage and a family, it is incumbent upon her to adjust her programmed expectations to the realities of the supply side market, and not the responsibilities of bm to abandon their paths in order to fulfill her expectations. If a brother has accrued assets and has an active and passive income stream, what difference does a piece of paper hanging on the wall makes?
Now this...I totally agree with and know people doing the same.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#125 Nov 3, 2013
The title of this thread should be;

THIS IS A PROBLEM BLACK WOMEN HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#126 Nov 3, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll I heard they are running you UGLY PIG SKIN, PUS PUDDLE ASSES OUT OF THE TRAILER PARK. I HEARD YOU SWAMP RATS can barely find a toilet in someone's front yard to piss in.
Good one. AS USUAL, you are rockin' the sh*t out of those gutter mouth fleas.
SadbutTrue

Falls Church, VA

#129 Nov 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
The title of this thread should be;
THIS IS A PROBLEM BLACK WOMEN HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT.
MACEO

Yes, there is a problem which is why Black women are moving on from sorry Black males like yourself!

Your almost dead, "60 years old and whining like some infantile immature boy who only chased Puzzy and ended up with nothing!

Don't you feel foolish these days?

Everything that said about you was true! lmao

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#130 Nov 3, 2013
SadbutTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Yes, there is a problem which is why Black women are moving on from sorry Black males like yourself!
Your almost dead, "60 years old and whining like some infantile immature boy who only chased Puzzy and ended up with nothing!
Don't you feel foolish these days?
Everything that said about you was true! lmao
CRAB!
SadbutTrue

Falls Church, VA

#131 Nov 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
CRAB!
MACEO

Ill bet you some dollars that Black women will date and marry out and continue down this path and not support Black males in the future!

Lets make a bet!
SadbutTrue

Falls Church, VA

#132 Nov 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
The title of this thread should be;
THIS IS A PROBLEM BLACK WOMEN HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT.
your wrong! Black women have figured it out and aren't sticking around!

MACEO

Ill bet you some dollars that Black women will date and marry out and continue down this path and not support Black males in the future!

Lets make a bet!
London

Columbus, OH

#133 Nov 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
The title of this thread should be;
THIS IS A PROBLEM BLACK WOMEN HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT.
Why?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#136 Nov 3, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>but blax have smaller brains than the other races, and females have smaller brains than males..........
...also - if u breed with another race, your frizzy haired male offspring will still b blak males!.........
.....so I really don't c how u can differentiate yourself from blak males - u r genetically the same as them........
lol...hahahahaha...Suicide bomber, you are dumber than I thought. If we have such small brains. Why are you here suicide bomber? I wouldn't be wasting my time with such small brain people. TALKING ABOUT SUCH SMALL BRAINS! Look into the mirror suicide bomber.
BIgKnob

United States

#137 Nov 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are moving ahead while many (not all) black men are just moving to prison and further down the ladder. For our own sakes black women need to stop trying to push, encourage or uplift black men who just resent it. Black women have to let black men hit rock bottom and see for themselves. The only reason black men are downing or making out that education isn't that important is because many don't have it and don't pursue it where many more black women do. So sisters keep your heads up, growing as women, shining and bettering yourselves. If black men want to hang behind with the Neanderthals then let them. There are other men out there who don't and who will love a beautiful educated woman of any race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UFh7J5onpMMXX
And there are men out here who would love a non nagging non complaining woman of any race. Trying to antagonize brothers with ir wont work, didnt you just spend alot of time on the kanye & kim thread from an anti persepctive,? ive said many times im pro-education, but not a eurocentric education, like what has brainwashed some of you bw, in fact youre the only women in america who constantly come at their men from a negative point of view. And yet, you dont say a damn thing about all of this negative shit bw are doing online, do you. So good luck competing with white & non bw for their men, meanwhile we bm will be standing strong, i'll bet all of the education you have on that.
BIgKnob

United States

#138 Nov 3, 2013
The first teacher of any child is the mother, thats why they say that when you educate a woman, you educate a whole family. And the mother can either make or break her child, by what she teaches her child. And if the mother has the same mentality as alot of the women on these threads have, then you see so many blk male children are suffering, in school, in life, ect. Ive never heard of any race of women tell their male children that " you must conform " to values and a culture thats not yours. When you should be telling them to strive for excellence and being the best that you can be, teaching knowledge of self, and emphasizing doing for self. Ive said it many times, that, there is nothing I hate more, than a brainwashed euro-centric ass bw. BM "TAKE" your kids away from these women, before its too late........
BIgKnob

United States

#139 Nov 3, 2013
Correction see why so many

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,711,087
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 5 min Jake 124
Why do white males love black trannys ? 8 min Junaly 1
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 15 min IRSS 65
Trump's approval now down to 35% 20 min T-BOS 10
This board is overrun with dam homosexuals 28 min Vince 1
Why are blacks transexual? 34 min Latina 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Joey 235
Real Black Panthers 3 hr Ihn 34
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 4 hr White 147
More from around the web