Black Men, This Is A Problem
BIgKnob

United States

#205 Nov 4, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Have "they" done this?
<quoted text> Do you have tips on how a bw can be "non europeanized" in a european country? Can you also define blk culture?
No, I dont live in a european country, im talking about a mindset, where you strive for white acceptance, can you define what is blk culture, I dont need to be validated by whites, nor do I rely on the benevolence of nor am I under the tutelage of white folks.,

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#207 Nov 4, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
Now, there are so many threads on this website talking about how Black Women outperform Black Men educationally. This is problematic when it comes to finding a mate. Please look at these numbers.
http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp...
The numbers of Black Men getting educated...they're dismal. And sad. It needs to change you guys, because the educated black women are really fighting over you, ending up alone, or dating out. I hear a lot of complaining about IRBW, but not a lot of "Brothers, here is how we're going to fix ourselves up!". That's what we want to hear. Stop whinging, man up, and get it together. THAT'S what Black Women want to see.
There shouldn't be more Black Men in prison than in college.
What year exactly were these statistics produced? You have to focus on the notion that men collectively can work a series of job outside the reigns that require a higher educational background. Not to mention the knowledge that only 20% of the United States population has a college degree. You must take into account that although black women may have more degree's, black men make more money. Maybe not via corporate lawyers or having a doctorates, but rather via entertainers and athletes. So instead of microfocusing to deliberate your benevolent point, next time look at the entire spectrum.
London

Memphis, TN

#208 Nov 4, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> No, I dont live in a european country, im talking about a mindset, where you strive for white acceptance, can you define what is blk culture, I dont need to be validated by whites, nor do I rely on the benevolence of nor am I under the tutelage of white folks.,
You live outside if the U.S.? Do you consider abiding by the social norms equivalent to striving for "white" acceptance??
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#210 Nov 4, 2013
itsmejd wrote:
<quoted text>banselornapaden
MACEO

Your an Uncle Tom, not a White man!

Most White men don't post on Black forums.

Why? What would he gain or profit?

Even the bitter White women in your office who posted a few times realize being on a Black forum doesn't make any sense.

What was said about how you chase after and "dated/married Poor White Trash" is basically true! Its also true that Black men leave Poor White women with biracial babies that they raise alone with no Fathers in their lives!

What have you gain from your whines MaCEO? Do you really think your hurting Black women or yourself?

Most Black women as a "Collective group" are telling Black women to "Swear off Black males and stop supporting Black men". That's the theme for 2014.

I'm sure like most things Black women do they will be in unison and move on as they've done prior!

Black women told their daughters to get educations, take care of yourself and be independent, because Black men were "Unreiable, Unrescourceville, Lazy, chased Ass, didn't do anything except live off women, prey on women, Father OOW kids and go from woman to woman's houses and most women did everything alone!

The only thing at that time that black men did right was slap down a paycheck if he was married but he ran the street, did drugs, got incarcerated, chased Ho's, was out partying!

Black men are not doing "Schitt for the race" so what's the purpose of sticking with you now?

The race is not moving foward, your taking the race backwards with bad decisions and backwards thinking like other races of people say and the media!

Even wasting time "Whining on line hating Black women is "UNPRODUCTIVE" the women are still getting educations and moving on while you "Whine, lost everything, your Diseased and have contributed nothing to the race!

I guess your only contribution was Chasing White women and Hating on Black women!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#211 Nov 4, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely. We should all expect to make more money than we would have made without higher education. It's most important to pursue interests/happiness than simply chase the dollar. Plus women generally choose professions which will give them flexibility for mothering etc. Women use a different set of guideline when pursuing career paths.
MACEO

Even the bitter White women in your office who posted a few times realize being on a Black forum doesn't make any sense.

What was said about how you chase after and "dated/married Poor White Trash" is basically true! Its also true that Black men leave Poor White women with biracial babies that they raise alone with no Fathers in their lives!

What have you gain from your whines MaCEO? Do you really think your hurting Black women or yourself?

Most Black women as a "Collective group" are telling Black women to "Swear off Black males and stop supporting Black men". That's the theme for 2014.

I'm sure like most things Black women do they will be in unison and move on as they've done prior!

Black women told their daughters to get educations, take care of yourself and be independent, because Black men were "Unreiable, Unrescourceville, Lazy, chased Ass, didn't do anything except live off women, prey on women, Father OOW kids and go from woman to woman's houses and most women did everything alone!

The only thing at that time that black men did right was slap down a paycheck if he was married but he ran the street, did drugs, got incarcerated, chased Ho's, was out partying!

Black men are not doing "Schitt for the race" so what's the purpose of sticking with you now?

The race is not moving foward, your taking the race backwards with bad decisions and backwards thinking like other races of people say and the media!

Even wasting time "Whining on line hating Black women is "UNPRODUCTIVE" the women are still getting educations and moving on while you "Whine, lost everything, your Diseased and have contributed nothing to the race!

I guess your only contribution was Chasing White women and Hating on Black women!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#212 Nov 4, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>I been molding young minds ever since the LA Roits of 1992 I was there.....but the real molding begins at home first, then school thenocrites.........
MACEO

SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#213 Nov 4, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
I know bw with college degrees that are dumb as a snail on a ice glacier.
You're a elitist pedantic fool....a degree does not indicate ones intelligence.
EDWARD SNOWDEN IS A HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT.
WHITE PEOPLE....
1. Favoritism
2. Cronyism
3. Nepotism
Affirmative Action laws gave AA's a foot in the door.
MACEO

Your not White! Don't have any connections !

Your a RECLUSE and not very savvy!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#214 Nov 4, 2013
A Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>20 black women don't mean $hit especially if they're white companies
MACEO

Its better than being marginal and not improving your life! All you did was chase ASS you had plenty of opporrunities you had no kids and didn't help your white wife with the business!

All you did was chase WW ASS in your office and get on forum boards and whine! LMAO

Thou FOOL!

You have nothing now!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#215 Nov 4, 2013
Silverness-GothicRose-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so disappointing that the black men on this thread just got defensive over the statistics.
I understand this is from a reliable source?
Instead of looking at the facts, comprehending them and then trying to do something about it, they get defensive and perceive this as an outright attack on them. It is not, at least it does not seem that way to me.
O
MACEo

Why do you keep talking to your own profiels when your a 60 year old man?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#216 Nov 4, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so disappointing that the black men on this thread just got defensive over the statistics.
I understand this is from a reliable source?
Instead of looking at the facts, comprehending them and then trying to do something about it, they get defensive and perceive this as an outright attack on them. It is not, at least it does not seem that way to me.
One of the most beautiful and rewarding jobs I have is molding young minds. One day just take a Saturday off your normal routine and meet a troubled kid talk to them about what they want to be when they grow up and schedule a tour of a University/Institute, if he wants to be a Lawyer, visit Harvard Law School or Columbia.... A Doctor, Stanford/Harvard/ Johns Hopkins... An artist, Parsons allows visits... An Economist, Yale or MIT. It will be fun and so rewarding, instead of being defensive do something helpful for the future.... Most of you scream Black Power, well show that you mean it, don't just produce black children and bash IRBW all day long... mold black children into quality citizens who will be an investment into the future.
You're misunderstanding the whole scenario. Its not what you think. You have it all wrong.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#217 Nov 4, 2013
BIgKnob--KolaKoca-MACEO wrote:
uneducated......thats a myth, promoted by the media & bw, I wonder why there are no stats telling us how many women are on drugs unemployed, in jail ect...the point is bw want to tell you everything good about themselves, and focus on the negatives of "some bm" with the help of the white media, and this is what pisses the brothers off.........lets use the image of successful bm for a change,
MACEO

Why didn't do you anything with your life except chase White Ho's in your office while being married to a White woman?

The Crime channels and News are filled with Black men doing "Drugs, murdering, Rapes, chasing white women, burglary everyday!

Like it or not its TRUE! Everybody knows someone or 2-3 Black men who are doing hard time and with good reasons, many time they deserve exactly what they deserved!

Again, you nor your friends got any education, too busy being PLAYERs you wouldn't even come up with constructive ways to change your plight or to help others!

YOUR WHOLE GOAL IN LIFE WAS TO GET A WHITE WOMEN OR WHITE WOMEN AND PUT THEM ON A PEDESTAL AND BRAG ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
BIgKnob

United States

#218 Nov 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, most black men are very Eurocentric in their thinking but not in their behavior. Black men want the success, money, beautiful women, nice cars, homes etc.. Like most white men but lack the motivation or knowledge to get it for themselves like white men do. Secondly, did you read my post correctly? I spoke of men taking their places as the leaders of their community and guiding women and children to better lives but you called this mentality feminist??????????
Oh yeah, when is the last time you saw a bm with blond hair, when is the last time, you saw a bm with blue eye contact lenses, when is the last time a bm wrote an article entitled, lose your bm attitude, when is the last time a bm told other bm " you have to stop being a brother to meet ww", how many bm do you see blog- lying and saying, I got a white wife..........i rest my case.
BIgKnob

United States

#219 Nov 4, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
You live outside if the U.S.? Do you consider abiding by the social norms equivalent to striving for "white" acceptance??
no you do. Is being beautful a ww norm? My point is being successful, educated is common sense and not a white norm, you dont have to give up who you are to be successful do you? But maybe bw do after all you bw wrote an article entitled lose your blk/girl attitude......naw, a sagacious bm would never except a euro-centric bw with that mentality.....never!!!!!!!!!!
BIgKnob

United States

#220 Nov 4, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Why didn't do you anything with your life except chase White Ho's in your office while being married to a White woman?
The Crime channels and News are filled with Black men doing "Drugs, murdering, Rapes, chasing white women, burglary everyday!
Like it or not its TRUE! Everybody knows someone or 2-3 Black men who are doing hard time and with good reasons, many time they deserve exactly what they deserved!
Again, you nor your friends got any education, too busy being PLAYERs you wouldn't even come up with constructive ways to change your plight or to help others!
YOUR WHOLE GOAL IN LIFE WAS TO GET A WHITE WOMEN OR WHITE WOMEN AND PUT THEM ON A PEDESTAL AND BRAG ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
And youre goal is to be a romance-less victim..........

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#221 Nov 4, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of use ARE succeeding, but BW are supporting us ESPECIALLY if that brother is short, or has not swag, not an athlete, etc...
^are not...
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#222 Nov 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is the most asinine post that I have ever read! And eating doesn't guarantee that one will live but it gives you a better chance than starving does. There is still a much higher rate of unemployment and lower lifestyle among the non-college educated, unskilled workers than the people with college degree and or skilled trade school careers. This is fact. As far as having social skills or being diming witted being uneducated don't help and only makes things worse. Same goes for fixing the relationship between bm and bw in the the AA community. Being ignorant and illiterate doesn't help but at being educated helps one to articulate and communicate their thoughts, solutions etc. better.
Capree

MACEO sounds as stupid as the other Black men that argue with Don Lemon or Bill O'Reilly even Russell Simmons was arguing about Black men but it doesn't change anything it is what it is!

Many are still failure and fill the0 low ranks of being losers in society!

Men like MACEO want to argue but not say anything to Black men and how bad they look. The problem is that Black males are collective "Too Weak" to come up with solutions to their "Wayward Plight"!

They rather argue with women, other folks saying its not true because they refuse to look at themselves and their WEAK!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#223 Nov 4, 2013
BIgKnob--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah, when is the last time you saw a bm with blond hair, when is the last time, you saw a bm with blue eye contact lenses, when is the last time a bm wrote an article entitled, lose your bm attitude, when is the last time a bm told other bm " you have to stop being a brother to meet ww", how many bm do you see blog- lying and saying, I got a white wife..........i rest my case.
MACEO

Men don't enhance themselves like women do! Even I don't know anybody wearing Blonde weaves or Blue contacts.

Why are Black men not writing period? Could it be so few have educations? They get on YouTube splitting verbs, wearing dark glasses and making Schitty videos in nasty dirty apartments/home.

They make me laugh!

There's saying another race of women are better when they can barely speak Engish and in most case living off some woman or their Mothers!!

Black men are so damn sorry!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#224 Nov 4, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah, when is the last time you saw a bm with blond hair, when is the last time, you saw a bm with blue eye contact lenses, when is the last time a bm wrote an article entitled, lose your bm attitude, when is the last time a bm told other bm " you have to stop being a brother to meet ww", how many bm do you see blog- lying and saying, I got a white wife..........i rest my case.
Oh, I am sure some black men would be trotting about in blonde wigs and blue contact if black men didn't think it looked so gay. By the way don't forget Dennis Rodman or Chris Brown.

http://blog.frisorska.se/wp-content/uploads/2...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nxkToh8cxaU/S8xcfkX...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7gt8aoh2a1r2w...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#225 Nov 4, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
MACEO sounds as stupid as the other Black men that argue with Don Lemon or Bill O'Reilly even Russell Simmons was arguing about Black men but it doesn't change anything it is what it is!
Many are still failure and fill the0 low ranks of being losers in society!
Men like MACEO want to argue but not say anything to Black men and how bad they look. The problem is that Black males are collective "Too Weak" to come up with solutions to their "Wayward Plight"!
They rather argue with women, other folks saying its not true because they refuse to look at themselves and their WEAK!
Exactly!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#226 Nov 4, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>And youre goal is to be a romance-less victim..........
Repost

MACEO

Like it or not its TRUE!

Everybody knows someone or 2-3 Black men who are doing hard time and with good reasons, many time they deserve exactly what they get!

Again, you nor your friends don't have any education, too busy being PLAYERs you wouldn't even come up with constructive ways to change your plight or to help others!

YOUR WHOLE GOAL IN LIFE WAS TO GET A WHITE WOMEN OR WHITE WOMEN AND PUT THEM ON A PEDESTAL AND BRAG ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE LIKE SOME DOMB LOST BOYS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Pete 1,524,262
WM who date BW, are they call mudsharks? 3 min Israelite Suprema... 5
White Invaders on topix.com/afam 6 min Trump2020 1
Negroes spreading head lice everywhere they go! 7 min Israelite Suprema... 14
Lets talk about disrespectful 8 min The Power Of Mast... 19
Where's Slay With The Truth ? 9 min Trump2020 11
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 13 min Asiagirl 5,815
A Mudshark tries to save FACE 13 min Harrisson 21
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 17 min Mick 69
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 32 min Redefined 87