Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#384 Oct 11, 2013
Malic wrote:
There's no need to thank them. They should thank all the people of color and minority people for making them rich, buying their invention. They should thank African Americans for being brought here by force and slaved, and built the South up with their bare hands.

Thank us Black People, White Man. And remember your debt to us.
Very well said sir and so true.

The debt with interests is a heavy tab.

Thank God for Black People every day.

a whiteboi
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#385 Oct 11, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wally stop using words you do not have the slightest idea of what they mean like "a thought".
a whiteboi
......first of all god doesn't exist, but if he did y the ph**k would u wanna thank him for niccuz?.........

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#386 Oct 11, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said sir and so true.

The debt with interests is a heavy tab.

a whiteboi
Get saved by Jesus.

Level 8

Paris France

#388 Oct 12, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Get saved by Jesus.
the Black "Jesus" will "save" you too. Maybe ?

a whiteboi

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#389 Oct 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
negroes like you are why your race are the laughing stock of the world, savant:)
Pure fckin stupid.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#390 Oct 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>the Black "Jesus" will "save" you too. Maybe ?

a whiteboi
Jesus regardless of His skin color can save anyone who repents.

Get saved and come out of homosexuality.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#391 Oct 13, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>negroes like you are why your race are the laughing stock of the world, savant:)
Pure fckin stupid.
Attai is one of your own and a homosexual.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#392 Oct 13, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Attai is one of your own and a homosexual.
He's Savant. This is by far not the first time he's tried this sh!t.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#393 Oct 14, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>...Thank God for Black People every day.
a whiteboi
Thank you, brother Attai.

And I feel no shame to admit to both yourself and Raptors that many white people have been very good to me during my life. It is definitely a blessing to have them around.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T45UE2NP2133J...

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#394 Oct 14, 2013
Thanks for white people. If it wasn't their insane bloodthirsty for millions of innocent Aboriginal children, Australia could be facing an over-population crisis.

Level 8

Paris France

#395 Oct 15, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Thanks for white people. If it wasn't their insane bloodthirsty for millions of innocent Aboriginal children, Australia could be facing an over-population crisis.
these are the two faces of the whitey/white people as both sir Harrisson and yourself are saying.
But it has to be said alas to our collective shame that the great total is more on sir Darkjaemess' side if we realize the enormous amount of destruction and murderous actions committed on this planet during history by us whites.

The horrors of Africans drowning by hundreds right now when I am typing in the Mediterranean see with the only "response" of the E.U. being more police ... and so more crimes to be planned, it is truly disgusted.
When in my country the racist like the OP of this thread are winning a local election with 54% of the votes, white votes for more crime in the face of all to see, with the open neo-nazis being Representatives in the Greek parliament, with Boehner Tea-partiers trying to empoverished Minorities and make super-rich richer in the US Congress right now and ready to ruin billions of people for that right now ...
When we look at the white history and white presnnt crimes, we get dizzy with vertigo.

Thank God for Black People every day, every hour, every minute.

a whiteboi
Carlos

Anderson, SC

#396 Oct 15, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
What about the white people like you that haven't accomplished anything? Should we thank God for them too?
Black logic=give me welfare and benefits for slavery of my ancestors.
BUT YOU CANT TAKE CREDIT FOR SUCCESS OF YOUR WHITE ANCESTORS OWNING.

lel
laughing

Springfield, MO

#397 Dec 9, 2013
lol for one the Asians wouldent have done shit if it wasn't for a white man inventing electricity..what about cars..that's also white..or airplanes..or teliphones..your a idiot..and seeing as very few people have even been to the moon if they had stayed there would still be white people here...if you haven't noticed everyone we ts to live in white countries..can you imagine if white people left america..blacks wouldn't get shit done..they don't know how grow food..hunt or do most of the shit it takes to survive..there for your an idiot..
laughing

Springfield, MO

#398 Dec 9, 2013
lol first of all it's not white people fault the Africans sold there own people..second idk why you think slaves built the south..most slaves picked cotton or worked in the fields for other crops..you would think being black you would know that..but of course you just think your people built the country..dumbass..think white people for freeing the slaves how bout that..I'll think black people for my cotton tshirt

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#400 Dec 9, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>these are the two faces of the whitey/white people as both sir Harrisson and yourself are saying.
But it has to be said alas to our collective shame that the great total is more on sir Darkjaemess' side if we realize the enormous amount of destruction and murderous actions committed on this planet during history by us whites.

The horrors of Africans drowning by hundreds right now when I am typing in the Mediterranean see with the only "response" of the E.U. being more police ... and so more crimes to be planned, it is truly disgusted.
When in my country the racist like the OP of this thread are winning a local election with 54% of the votes, white votes for more crime in the face of all to see, with the open neo-nazis being Representatives in the Greek parliament, with Boehner Tea-partiers trying to empoverished Minorities and make super-rich richer in the US Congress right now and ready to ruin billions of people for that right now ...
When we look at the white history and white presnnt crimes, we get dizzy with vertigo.

a whiteboi
Thank God for all people!

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#401 Dec 9, 2013
laughing wrote:
lol for one the Asians wouldent have done shit if it wasn't for a white man inventing electricity..what about cars..that's also white..or airplanes..or teliphones..your a idiot..and seeing as very few people have even been to the moon if they had stayed there would still be white people here...if you haven't noticed everyone we ts to live in white countries..can you imagine if white people left america..blacks wouldn't get shit done..they don't know how grow food..hunt or do most of the shit it takes to survive..there for your an idiot..
Seek Jesus.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#402 Dec 9, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>Black logic=give me welfare and benefits for slavery of my ancestors.
BUT YOU CANT TAKE CREDIT FOR SUCCESS OF YOUR WHITE ANCESTORS OWNING.

lel
Seek Jesus.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#403 Dec 9, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>these are the two faces of the whitey/white people as both sir Harrisson and yourself are saying.

a whiteboi
Seek Jesus.

Level 8

Paris France

#404 Dec 12, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek Jesus.
Seek Black "Jesus".

Thank God for Black people.

a whiteboi

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#406 Dec 12, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seek Black "Jesus".

Thank God for Black people.

a whiteboi
Thank God for all people!

Now seek Jesus and repent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazing! The sun see a white person as ugly but... 5 min Rising Lotus 9
Poll Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? (Sep '14) 8 min African AE 680
Shocking!!! black brothas love to date fat wom... 12 min African AE 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min African AE 32,043
Three Parent Children Legalized In The UK 28 min Redefined 1
Racists know whites are hopeless. They want to... 38 min Hopeless 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 53 min African AE 112,571
Biracial IS NOT black 3 hr KentTV 479
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr RFD 122,989
Why Whites can use the "N" word 6 hr black does crack 46