++BW, What can BM do to win your Hearts?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62 Nov 17, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>So, it'll be Canada OVER Dominica?
Lol, what's up!!! How have you been vamp? I hope all is well with you .

I feel like dominica is more of a vacation spot I would visit there though. I can't take hot weather I'm use to cold climates. Shoot I have a hard time adjusting to the summer time. Heat all year long can you picture that ?Canada is so cool plus i want to raise my little one there....lords willing I'll make that move before its time.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#63 Nov 17, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, what's up!!! How have you been vamp? I hope all is well with you .
I feel like dominica is more of a vacation spot I would visit there though. I can't take hot weather I'm use to cold climates. Shoot I have a hard time adjusting to the summer time. Heat all year long can you picture that ?Canada is so cool plus i want to raise my little one there....lords willing I'll make that move before its time.
Hey sis!

Let me tell you...I'd trade ANYTHING to get outta this climate! Hot weather all year long is my forte'. Sandals? Going sleeveless? Tropical rain? Ital food? OH YEAH! I'd be on the first thing smokin' if afforded the opportunity. TRUST!!!!

Don't get me wrong...Canada sounds nice too. From what I hear, it has a good vibe there culture wise and there's a lot of Black there too...so that'll help you feel somewhat "at home", not too far out of the element...but DOMINICA...for me...trumps Canada. The only draw back is that the school system for your shawty may be better IN CANADA...but other that that...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#64 Nov 17, 2012
@ Black Reign...

...nice avi too!

Where have I heard those lyrics? Were they in "Poetic Justice"?

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#65 Nov 17, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sis!
Let me tell you...I'd trade ANYTHING to get outta this climate! Hot weather all year long is my forte'. Sandals? Going sleeveless? Tropical rain? Ital food? OH YEAH! I'd be on the first thing smokin' if afforded the opportunity. TRUST!!!!
Don't get me wrong...Canada sounds nice too. From what I hear, it has a good vibe there culture wise and there's a lot of Black there too...so that'll help you feel somewhat "at home", not too far out of the element...but DOMINICA...for me...trumps Canada. The only draw back is that the school system for your shawty may be better IN CANADA...but other that that...
The islands is definitely for you! plus it's cheaper than living in the U.S.

Can you picture having the opportunity to go to the beach everyday?. lol at sandals and sleeveless you already know the deal. I need to make a trip there and trinidad, venezuela as well.Dominica has tons of blacks so i wouldn't mind going there.I agree it's nicer i must admit i just can't take heat but i won't mind living on a beautiful island. School system is better and guess what?... that's one of the main reason i want to make that move!

You better make that trip , live a "lavish" life for a few days cheap. My friend is doing extremely well out there.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66 Nov 17, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
@ Black Reign...
...nice avi too!
Where have I heard those lyrics? Were they in "Poetic Justice"?
Yeah, Ms. Jackson recited them in poetic justice but it's a poem by maya angelou.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#67 Nov 18, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
The islands is definitely for you! plus it's cheaper than living in the U.S.
Can you picture having the opportunity to go to the beach everyday?. lol at sandals and sleeveless you already know the deal. I need to make a trip there and trinidad, venezuela as well.Dominica has tons of blacks so i wouldn't mind going there.I agree it's nicer i must admit i just can't take heat but i won't mind living on a beautiful island. School system is better and guess what?... that's one of the main reason i want to make that move!
You better make that trip , live a "lavish" life for a few days cheap. My friend is doing extremely well out there.
Venezuela is beautiful with some very beautiful people, inside and out. Trinidad/ Tobaga is sweet too. But, I understand that some just can not do hot weather. I just so happen to be the one that can't do COLD...and Canada is FREEEEEZING! A lot like here, there are unbearable summers and BRUTAL winters.

However, when making moves like these, you have to take more than just the climate into consideration, especially with children on deck.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#68 Nov 18, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Ms. Jackson recited them in poetic justice but it's a poem by maya angelou.
Hey, I knew I spotted that from somewhere!

Nice.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#69 Nov 18, 2012
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
IS
A
LOSER

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70 Nov 18, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Venezuela is beautiful with some very beautiful people, inside and out. Trinidad/ Tobaga is sweet too. But, I understand that some just can not do hot weather. I just so happen to be the one that can't do COLD...and Canada is FREEEEEZING! A lot like here, there are unbearable summers and BRUTAL winters.
However, when making moves like these, you have to take more than just the climate into consideration, especially with children on deck.
I agree , have you ever been to the west indies ? i need to make those two trips also grenada so i can get more in tune with my culture. Warm weather i can do anything over 75 nah i learned to live with the coldness. Canada weather is worst than out here i must admit . No doubt about that haha now i really have to sit down and think about this.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#71 Nov 18, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nicer and actually respectful to us as women. My ex and I dated for only a short period and he was always flirting with other girls and it was annoying. Another Black guy I met and started talking to scolded me because he said I was so nice that he felt like I was fake. He said "Are you going to be one of those Black girls who fakes being nice, but you're really a B--??" and that was offensive because I'm not a mean person. At the time I was annoyed with him though because he was talking about how much he didn't like gay people and I felt like he was being rude and insensitive. Gay people are humans too, so it was annoying. He seemed to think I was acting annoyed towards him BECAUSE I was Black. That kind of ignorance needs to stop.


i agree' the America bm and bw are very foolish.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#72 Nov 18, 2012
And why is this thread not numbered in the thousands, like it is when racist white men try and continue to brainwash foolish self hating sellout bw as well as other non bm try and do the same thing.

Level 6

Since: May 07

Fairfield, CA

#73 Nov 18, 2012
Just be yourself. Have fun and be respectful. Women love a confident man but not a cocky one.
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#75 Nov 18, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Hey Ladies...
So based only on the men you dated that it didn't work out with. Not these fictional stereo types of bm that you haven't dated.
What are things that the black men you ACTUALLY dated did wrong that if they would have done differently you would still be with them.
The only opinions that matter are black females.
Due to time constraints, I will not be responding to troll comments.
So Black women how can BM win your Hearts when you date them?
If you need to vent about BM feel free to do that as well black women, I will be your shoulder.
Come ladies.. Tell us how you feel and what we are doing wrong.
Well,in my experience I found that BM always seemed to have a chip on their shoulder. They thought the whole world was targeting them and seemed to have alot of hateful things to say. It seemed hard to be a good person with a BM and not be taken for granted. I remember going shopping with my girls and bought my man something real nice for no other reason but, I was thinking about him. He laughed at me and called me stupid for doing so. He laughed at me because I was a vegan and at times he was violent and could never trust me.I went out of my way to please him and it was never enough. He even thought I would cheat on him because I was too sexually wild with him. He would call me every minute to find out who I was with. He couldn't believe that I could desire him so much and always kept taunting me about leaving him for a WM because WM kept checking me out. He made me leave. Not another man.

When I date a white man I really don't have any stress like I do dating a BM. I'm loved and appreciated. I'm trusted without question and know that he will never abuse me in anyway.I can be a horney pig with him, and he knows I'm all his. I'm respected and loved for who I am, not what I look like.

I'm not sure if black men can win beautiful sistas back, because they have hurt BW alot. I'm sure there must be good BM out there, but I haven't met any yet. I won't say that I will never date a black man again, but I'm not sure if I can trust them now with all that going on.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#76 Nov 18, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree , have you ever been to the west indies ? i need to make those two trips also grenada so i can get more in tune with my culture. Warm weather i can do anything over 75 nah i learned to live with the coldness. Canada weather is worst than out here i must admit . No doubt about that haha now i really have to sit down and think about this.
I've been to Jamaica of course but thats it.

What I wouldn't do to be there now...
Carol

Orem, UT

#77 Nov 18, 2012
Proud african american wrote:
And why is this thread not numbered in the thousands, like it is when racist white men try and continue to brainwash foolish self hating sellout bw as well as other non bm try and do the same thing.
Because everyone here knows about the 100s of threads this monster made viciously degrading black women....

and I know that hes only trying to clean up his image after using his badge to help commit heinous crimes against me and my kids...

he cant be trusted.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#78 Oct 8, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Hey Ladies...
So based only on the men you dated that it didn't work out with. Not these fictional stereo types of bm that you haven't dated.
What are things that the black men you ACTUALLY dated did wrong that if they would have done differently you would still be with them.
The only opinions that matter are black females.
Due to time constraints, I will not be responding to troll comments.
So Black women how can BM win your Hearts when you date them?
If you need to vent about BM feel free to do that as well black women, I will be your shoulder.
Come ladies.. Tell us how you feel and what we are doing wrong.
I think that a lot of black women hate bm for no reason at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 2 min Emperor_Jagi 71
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,480,672
End Racism 16 min The Well Read Axe 3
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 20 min TRUMP a PUPPET 287
islam vs islamophobs............... 32 min Samoan Irish 475
News Activists Led by Al Sharpton Brave Cold, Rain f... 32 min Blue Lives Matter 58
African/African American Manga Style Comic 37 min SalvageMagic 17
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 224
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 1 hr Paul 68
More from around the web