Best looking? Latinas or Black women?

Best looking? Latinas or Black women?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
BlackGoddess

Orange Park, FL

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Just curious about what other people think. Latinas are nice, but they don't come close to black women.

As a matter of fact, if it weren't for their black blood latinas would be as ugly as white chicks.

So in my opinion my Chocolate African American Queens are the best looking women in the universe.

Judged:

19

17

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BlackGoddess

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2010
bump

I bet all the black men will say latinas.

That just goes to show bw that they don't really love us.
average guy

Monterey, CA

#3 Jun 10, 2010
MEDITERRANEAN
LATINA
WHITE
EASTASIAN
MIXED
LIGHT SKIN BLACK
DARK SKIN BLACK
ARAB
PAKI/AFGAN
OTHER

yo!
Minneapolis

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jun 10, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
bump
I bet all the black men will say latinas.
That just goes to show bw that they don't really love us.
You are right... Latinas for me.
BlackGoddess

United States

#5 Jun 10, 2010
average guy wrote:
MEDITERRANEAN
LATINA
WHITE
EASTASIAN
MIXED
LIGHT SKIN BLACK
DARK SKIN BLACK
ARAB
PAKI/AFGAN
OTHER
yo!
Lmao, don't kid yourself.
Black women are at the very top of that list as far as BEAUTY. Black women just have attitudes, which is why they are the least married. Here's the real list, folks:
Dark skinned black women
Brown skinned black women
Light skinned black women
Asian
Indian
Latina
Arab
White

Black women have the best faces, bodies, and personalities so how the hell is anyone else supposed to compete with them?

Judged:

21

17

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Minneapolis

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 10, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, don't kid yourself.
Black women are at the very top of that list as far as BEAUTY. Black women just have attitudes, which is why they are the least married. Here's the real list, folks:
Dark skinned black women
Brown skinned black women
Light skinned black women
Asian
Indian
Latina
Arab
White
Black women have the best faces, bodies, and personalities so how the hell is anyone else supposed to compete with them?
Yeah, ok... says the black butch. Your dyke ass can have them. I like me some redbones or Latinas.
BlackGoddess

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2010
Minneapolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, ok... says the black butch. Your dyke ass can have them. I like me some redbones or Latinas.
Do what you want, shrimp dyck. You'll be lucky if any second rate, reject ass redbones or latinas want you.
And i'm not a butch.
Black women are gorgeous.=)

“Down for the Sistas”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Smithtown, NY

#8 Jun 10, 2010
All women are beautiful, and this includes women who identify as Latina of course...

--But come on. To me, there's no comparison. As many shades and builds Blacks women come in, they're just too stunning for words. When the rest of the world realizes this... and Black women become the new standard of beauty, I don't think they will ever go out of style.
average guy

Monterey, CA

#9 Jun 10, 2010
then WHY 22% of BM marry NON-BW???

LOL

WHITE LATINA ASIAN ARAB ect ect ect....Black is last!

70% of BW are SINGLE!

LOL
BlackGoddess

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jun 10, 2010
I want appologize for my behavior, I just had a
lesbian flashback and wanted to hurt and embarrass
my fellow black female so that she would succumb to
having to eat my [email protected] so that i could beat her a$$
but for the better ment of human kind I will admit
I set this up for failure(on Black women).
HOA chick

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2010
Somali women and European women will always be the most attractive on the planet, because we have non African features
Midnight Toker

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
Just curious about what other people think. Latinas are nice, but they don't come close to black women.
As a matter of fact, if it weren't for their black blood latinas would be as ugly as white chicks.
So in my opinion my Chocolate African American Queens are the best looking women in the universe.
HAHAH! Are you serious?

Latinas
WW
MEW
AW
NAW
IW

Black women are the least attractive group of women to be honest.
BlackGoddess

United States

#13 Jun 10, 2010
D
o
n
'
t

hate, Midnight Toker.

We both know that black women look better.

“Secret Asian Man”

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Upland,California

#14 Jun 10, 2010
It's hard to say. My ex wife was a Latina and very beautiful But I dated some pretty black women in college. It's hard to say which is prettier. Both groups of women have their positive qualities I like.
Midnight Toker

United States

#15 Jun 10, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
D
o
n
'
t
hate, Midnight Toker.
We both know that black women look better.
You are seriously losing it! BW are last choice doesn't have anything to do with you personally or an individual BW but as a collective its reality. Every man nowadays wants a hispanic or white women to be real.
AfricanPride

Saint Catharines, Canada

#16 Jun 10, 2010
BLACK WOMEN Rule.

The OP is a Cracker though!
Midnight Toker

United States

#17 Jun 10, 2010
AfricanPride wrote:
BLACK WOMEN Rule.
The OP is a Cracker though!
Rule the overweight statistics yes but attractiveness? Hell no. The OP is Shaquita the lesbo Canadian pride.
AfricanPride

Saint Catharines, Canada

#18 Jun 10, 2010
Midnight Toker wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule the overweight statistics yes but attractiveness? Hell no. The OP is Shaquita the lesbo Canadian pride.
Another Cracker!

Shouldn't you be trying keep that Mexican illegal you bagged at the border company this evening white boy?
Highway Star

United States

#19 Jun 10, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
Just curious about what other people think. Latinas are nice, but they don't come close to black women.
As a matter of fact, if it weren't for their black blood latinas would be as ugly as white chicks.
So in my opinion my Chocolate African American Queens are the best looking women in the universe.
After reading your post, it sounds like you don't care what other people think, since you used every sentence except the first to say what you think. Don't ever get lesbian confused with being a goddess, the two are world's apart. Oh btw, definitely latinas. They have prettier skin, prettier hair, prettier eyes, prettier feet, prettier teeth, nicer disposition, I could go on and on but you get the idea.
WILLY

Monterey, CA

#20 Jun 10, 2010
LOL.....Canadian pride.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,421,494
Topix 28 min SHY2K16 11
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 45 min Calabrese 6,441
Losing my virginity to a white guy 58 min Drilling for the ... 68
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 1 hr AAM2000 61
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Who 47,969
Here's How to Combat White Supremacy 1 hr AAM2000 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 337
Venus Williams 2 hr TheNewStandardOfB... 56
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr asset 643
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 4 hr awale 14,552
More from around the web