she my girl

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#3185 May 23, 2012
MrNewNew wrote:
she my girl
LMFWAO!!!! I SO wish I had thought of that. And that pic?

Hilarious!!!!

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3187 May 24, 2012
bumping this for my baby

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3188 Jun 4, 2012
She is known as an ugly duckling.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3189 Jun 13, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fkkn BLIND? How do you mount a silverback like MsMooMoo w/o throwing your guts up?
MsNewNew will always be loved because she loyal and stands for something ..you will always be hated because your a hater and only fellow losers will have your back until their seen and than they will stab you in the back as haters do (=

Since: May 10

UK

#3190 Jun 14, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>MsNewNew will always be loved because she loyal and stands for something ..you will always be hated because your a hater and only fellow losers will have your back until their seen and than they will stab you in the back as haters do (=
He said that a month ago, so why the f**k are you getting back to him now? It's not like you're not on the other thread with him.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3191 Apr 20, 2014
I see that all of Ms NewNew's haters are recovering still...

“OMG”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3193 Apr 21, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Is this the best comment you could come up with... An internet rumor that's a LIE! Dang, you are a pathetic confused piece of trash.
Didn't you post some bull to me and now you refuse to be dragged? Well, since you started it, let me dragged your dusty azz in some of your own dirt.
Since you want to bump off a LIE... Let's get something clear. If I was (which I AM NOT), I know one thing my child will not have a mom who stays on a forum until 4 a.m. spreading LIES. My child will not lock her self in her room avoiding me. My child will have my attention. I will teach my child to love and to have pride in her Black heritage. My child will not have to rush breakfast, rush to school because I overslept from staying up till 4 on a forum. I will teach my child everything is not prefect, but never... never throw your life away by laying up with a Man for thirteen dam* years because he might leave you after he has used you up.
Now feel free to bump more rumors, hearsay and lies.
Sounds like you will be a good mom one day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 155
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,263,266
uSA, Africans and other Non-whites are pleased ... 4 min T BOS 7
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 8 min CEEK 5,631
wonderful great whiteman 8 min T BOS 3
Badazz Whiteboy gives Buck a beatdown. 10 min RunningNighurTargets 5
Why are most white people racist? 21 min pabloh72 2,113
News Lawmakers headed to Silicon Valley to push tech... 24 min LMFBOSH 2
Africans did not sell their own 25 min truth 65
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 46 min LMFBOSH 249
Are white people aware of white privilege? 1 hr PolakPotrafi 137
More from around the web