Optimism of whites in US lags blacks ...

Optimism of whites in US lags blacks by big margin

There are 2745 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Aug 1, 2013, titled Optimism of whites in US lags blacks by big margin. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

Americans' attitudes about their economic future are sharply divided by race, with whites significantly less likely than blacks or Hispanics to think they can improve their own standard of living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2346 Aug 31, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>Someone unable to become an MD.
Shows your ignorance and your childishness in the same post. Great job!

Location hidden

#2347 Aug 31, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I ever imply that?

Does your ass hurt from all the B.S. you're pulling out of it?

Vets aren't qualified to treat even a hangnail on a human.

Most of them are barely qualified to collect a fecal sample from my cats to check for worms!
Lmao!!!!
You must have been mr. or ms. Popularity at the Veterinary Hospital in which you were employed.
Hurting asses, fecal sample collection? I guess it's to be expected. I'm assuming since you refer to your partner as your husband, you play the role of the wife.

Btw, you may want to add IMO before posting such misleading, untrue information about Veterinarians. Also, its funny that you have and post such views about a certain group only to bash others for less, calling them racists. Especially when they post facts as opposed to you posting opinion. Does your mirror have "HYPOCRITE" etched into it?
drinK the Hive

Anonymous Proxy

#2348 Aug 31, 2013
An Organism That Is Aware Of Its Program Gives It Leverage - This Quality Allow' It 2 Do Things That An Organism That Is Unaware Of Its Program Cannot Do...

http://www.freakingnews.com/Barack-Obama-with...

Location hidden

#2349 Aug 31, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you couldn't last in any particular job.....got fired and got another job. No doubt you applied for the jobs mentioned above but since you lacked the training, you had to opt for an unskilled position. Since you were such a good bulshtter, you could apply those skills and work as a kennel cleaner.

I sincerely doubt you've had all those jobs because I don't think you would have passed any of those tests. Even a minority would have to know something before they were given the job ahead of qualified candidates. I doubt you were a dental assistant because you thought cleaning dog and human teeth were from the same skill set. What kind of ditz says...."Gee I think I'll be a lab tech....no.....an EMT.....naw don't like that....how about a fire fighter?......No, I think I''ll be a dental assistant....no a hygenist......no a CMA....naw...a PA....etc. etc. <eyeroll>

You are one mixed up and unsatisfied person!
Your last sentence says it all! He wants everyone else to be the same way.

Location hidden

#2350 Aug 31, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>My God, NOW you're claiming to be a vet tech but one that doesn't have certification. Maybe YOUR degrees aren't worth the paper they're written on because an Internet degree is usually not a valid one. Doesn't look like you were able to hold a job very long. Not only that, but you start up a completely new career each time. You must not be a happy person. Oh wait, now you've retired? Is that you? Shouldn't you have said.....given up?
Lmao! Nice!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2351 Sep 1, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>The Doctor should have hired a Black man instead of we-the-sheaple.
Instead I did the hiring & firing, including of the Vets who worked at my hospital.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2352 Sep 1, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously, you don't even remember the bs you spew. First, you said vets weren't doctors. Then you said you didn't need a degree to treat vets as in war veterans. Honestly, you come off dumber than rocks.
Vets aren't doctors, they're Veterinarians. Just like all those other idiots who call themselves "Dr" simply because they have a PHD.

No, I didn't need a degree to treat war veterans; obviously you have no clue how the military works.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2353 Sep 1, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you couldn't last in any particular job.....got fired and got another job. No doubt you applied for the jobs mentioned above but since you lacked the training, you had to opt for an unskilled position. Since you were such a good bulshtter, you could apply those skills and work as a kennel cleaner.
I sincerely doubt you've had all those jobs because I don't think you would have passed any of those tests. Even a minority would have to know something before they were given the job ahead of qualified candidates. I doubt you were a dental assistant because you thought cleaning dog and human teeth were from the same skill set. What kind of ditz says...."Gee I think I'll be a lab tech....no.....an EMT.....naw don't like that....how about a fire fighter?......No, I think I''ll be a dental assistant....no a hygenist......no a CMA....naw...a PA....etc. etc. <eyeroll>
You are one mixed up and unsatisfied person!
More of your ignorance regarding the military. Unlike civilians who specialize on one single task, service members are expected to be able to perform a variety of skills. And over a 20+ year career my primary jobs changed as I gained additional skills & training & responsibility.

You may be happy flipping burgers your entire life, but even most civilians change jobs throughout their working lives.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2354 Sep 1, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you really do come off as stooooopid! Vet school is every bit as difficult as med school and the pay is less. Well, maybe not so much anymore.
Admit it.......DOCTOR is the D in DVM, moron.
The pay is less for a reason.

Again, a Veterinarian isn't even qualified to treat a hangnail on a human.

So what? Idiots with a PHD in basketweaving call themselves "doctor" too; that's doesn't make them a Doctor.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2355 Sep 1, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>My God, NOW you're claiming to be a vet tech but one that doesn't have certification. Maybe YOUR degrees aren't worth the paper they're written on because an Internet degree is usually not a valid one. Doesn't look like you were able to hold a job very long. Not only that, but you start up a completely new career each time. You must not be a happy person. Oh wait, now you've retired? Is that you? Shouldn't you have said.....given up?
No, I'm saying I performed the same work as a Vet Tech because I had the same essential skills, education, & training. One of the many jobs I had in the military was helping the Vets patch up the military working dogs injured by bullets & shrapnel; I also worked in a research lab where we did testing of new battlefield techniques on animals.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2356 Sep 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So your interpretation of a long list of questions, is that there is nothing to answer? Priceless!
Same ole BS! Blacks get the opportunities, and don't take advantage of them. Yet cry that they are not treated fairly or equally!
Correct. If need answers to those questions, I suggest you google them instead of asking me. Oh wait, are YOU the incompetent Vet that I had to fire? Robert? Is that you?

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2357 Sep 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not vote for Obama in 2008 when he was against gay marriage?
There you go changing words again. I said corporation, not hospital. I know the CEO didn't give you his job. Making day to day decisions for a hospital doesn't mean a CEO is going to let you decide how to deal with Obamacare, and decide to sacrifice profits if tax breaks were removed.
No, you are looking at it from an individual point of view. Your perception is that the owner gets the tax break because his signature is on the corporation's check. Those tax breaks allow the number of jobs that are available. Taking those tax breaks reduces profits and therefore reduces jobs. That owner files a personal tax return as well. He doesn't get those tax breaks on his personal return.
Yes, I voted for Obama in '08 because McCain was even WORSE on equal rights, plus just about everything else.

And I never claimed to run the corporation.

Businesses decide RIGHT NOW whether to enrich the owners or grow their companies through their employees. Removing tax breaks would just be an EXCUSE for those owners who believe enriching themselves is more important than their employees or even the long term success of their company.

Reducing profits doesn't require reductions in employees.

SOME greedy business owners who are only concerned about maintaining their multimillion dollar life style will take that approach; many others don't.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2358 Sep 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said education is the key!
If you can't understand the difference between an education and a degree, then I can't help you.

But then you think you're a "doctor"....

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2359 Sep 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
No, saying blacks are 6 times more likely is not an interpretation any more than 6 x 1 = 6 is an interpretation.
Then why did you say in post #2311- "Are you saying that interpretation is wrong"?

The stats may indicate that 6 times MORE blacks than whites on are welfare as a percentage of their overall population.

It DOES NOT say blacks are 6 time MORE LIKELY to be on welfare.

Again, if you can't understand the difference between "more" and "more likely", then it's not surprising you now say it's not an interpretation right after you just got done asking me if your interpretation was wrong.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2360 Sep 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a T total dumbass! I have Dr. In front of my name. Lmao!
There are numerous types of doctors that are not "qualified" to perform any medical procedures on a human.
So what? Human doctors know 1 species. Veterinarians learn all systems of numerous species. Who do you think is more knowledgable? Lol, I'm sure I know what YOU think.
Easy, the real DOCTOR is more knowledgeable (and probably knows how to spell knowledgeable as well).

You're right though, MANY idiots who call themselves "Dr." aren't qualified to do medical procedures on humans; including Vets.

Ironically, I AM qualified to do numerous medical procedures on humans even though I'm not a Doctor or a fake "Dr."

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2361 Sep 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact you don't know what ADR is makes me doubt your "qualifications".
Where did I say I didn't know what ADR means?

Oh that's right, I said no such thing.

Again, if you need answers to all your little questions, I suggest you use google.

Maybe ask one of your technicians to explain it to you....

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2362 Sep 1, 2013
y-l-l-a-e-r-h-o wrote:
<quoted text>
To become a veterinarian one must earn a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M. or V.M.D.) degree from an accredited college of veterinary medicine.
http://careerplanning.about.com/od/occupation...
All you need is a pointy cap to become a dunce like "sheeple"....
And they're no more qualified to be a doctor than someone with a PHD in post hole digging.....

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#2363 Sep 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead I did the hiring & firing, including of the Vets who worked at my hospital.
Your a racist white man of the first degree.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#2364 Sep 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
There are going to be MDs a lot less qualified than DVMs delivering babies after Obamacare kicks in fully.
These idiots are too out of touch with reality to understand the best medical candidates are going to pursue a career that is more profitable than medicine due to Obsmacare. Hell, even existing doctors that are among the best in their field will likely pursue other interests and sources of income.
Said the moron not qualified enough to get into med school and got beat out by a (gasp!) black man!!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#2365 Sep 1, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Cry me a river.
When did West abuse anyone .
When you were in grade school the teacher wrote :
Does not play well with Republicans.
Your words in past posts demean Blacks and now anyone who is not a self righteous , insecure liberal with White guilt.
Another difficult question ignored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,419,812
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 10 min Niners Suck 83
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 15 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 361
I wish my baby's father was white 16 min Bahama Mama 1
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 18 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 361
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 19 min dcool 90
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 38 min dcool 1,711
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 42 min LMBAO 51
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 48 min Moses 551
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 1 hr Caramel Candy 63
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr LION 47,893
More from around the web