uk football team sex with white women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 39
Next Last
red

Wilmington, DE

#1 Sep 8, 2009
why is it that football (soccer)players from ashley cole to dwight yorke only marry white women?

i never see a black woman with them. its worse in UK than america. you dont even see any black women at all in the UK with football players. only white women. they are married to a white women and yet sleeping with many white women at the same time. how is one suppose to look at womens inner beauty when they are getting passed along from one guy to another.
pinky 42

Monterey, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2009
huh??? who cares??? its the uk!!! MOST white men go after white women, and visa versa in the UK!!!
i did condi rice

Newcastle, UK

#3 Sep 8, 2009
red wrote:
why is it that football (soccer)players from ashley cole to dwight yorke only marry white women?
i never see a black woman with them. its worse in UK than america. you dont even see any black women at all in the UK with football players. only white women. they are married to a white women and yet sleeping with many white women at the same time. how is one suppose to look at womens inner beauty when they are getting passed along from one guy to another.
in fact they marry so many that guys like Ryan giggs and rio Ferdinand have white kids. Only diider drogba has a black wife.
red

Wilmington, DE

#4 Sep 8, 2009
Jamaludeen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#5 Sep 8, 2009
same in holland
menessa

North Anson, ME

#6 Sep 8, 2009
red wrote:
Married to white women while sleeping with many huh? That seems to say a lot. White men have done a great job at promoting white women which they are leading the pack as of now because I'm a believer and one of the thing I do believe is that this ride will one day end. The same way noone ever believe that we would have a black president, white women pedestal will fall one day. I mostly feel bad for black men when this happens but so many black women have witness this mistreatment and will want absoutely nothing to do with them.

Its almost like SOME(of course not all) white men are now saying about ww. I'm hearing how some WM are not wanting WW but going after AW because of how WW have become. The biggest chasers of WW are BM and of course the WM who love them. Its funny that I never hear other races of men fantasize over them such as BM. Now I've heard people say Mexican men love WW but I don't see it as bad as bm.

As far as bw, we will be fine. In the meantime everyone else just ENJOY THE RIDE!!!111

“MochaMacossa.. it's my secret.”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Stankonia, PF...

#7 Sep 8, 2009
Actually menessa, the pedastal that ww have lived on, is actively tumbling down as we type, lol. Understand that the more white women seek validation, attention and adoration from men of other races, especially from the dreaded black man... her value DECREASES significantly.
menessa

North Anson, ME

#8 Sep 8, 2009
MirrorMirror wrote:
Actually menessa, the pedastal that ww have lived on, is actively tumbling down as we type, lol. Understand that the more white women seek validation, attention and adoration from men of other races, especially from the dreaded black man... her value DECREASES significantly.
You are 100% correct. More and more WM are turning away from WW with the Quickness. Their is a saying that my mother used to jokling tell me when I was acting up as a child that say "I brought into this world, I'll take you out". The same is going to apply to WW but the only thing is the same men who built them up is going to be the same one who brings them down. I mean I used to NEVER and I do mean NEVER hear a WM degrade a WW regardless of how terrible the WW was. Other than on topix(which can be crazy), I've heard WM who has actually said they'll never date or marry a WW.

I was on another thread and this man who was obvious a racist made a comment talking about how many of his friends in the country in which he live view them as nasty and he commented on how WM should totally disown them for disrespecting and turning on them. A racist WM comes along and responds to the male comment by saying "Sir you are correct and many of us are".

I have to laugh when they think they are hurting us when they're with bm. What many fail to realize is bw of America were born fighters and survivals because many times we had to. However, they have always had the WM to depend on so if the WM should ever leave them completely or even if the majority should, they are going to be lost.

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

Thames Ditton, UK

#9 Sep 8, 2009
Well, Majority of Black UK footballers date white girls because the white girls chase them in the clubs.

In the UK, when you're in the Limelight like that, you are more likely to be with a white woman because of your environment. The clubs and lounges they go to, are in areas where the majority of the women are white.

Secondly, some of these white girls have been with them BEFORE they made it big, because the white girls spotted the potential in the black footballer.

Now if the black footballer notices, it's only white girls chasing him and giving him the time of day, don't you think he's gonna lean towards them. There ARE black footballers out there married to black/mixed women, but they're not in the limelight like the white women cos:
1. They're probably not attention seeking like some of the white W.A.G.S (wives and girlfriends), and have better things to do
2. The UK doesn't really care about black women in the media.

I think Dwight York's son is engaged to a beautiful woman of Caribbean Descent. And Jamelia, a black singer in the UK is married to a black footballer.

It's all about environment and media coverage.

“Its one big Cycle”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Jungle in Yard

#10 Sep 8, 2009
EastLDNgyal wrote:
Well, Majority of Black UK footballers date white girls because the white girls chase them in the clubs.
In the UK, when you're in the Limelight like that, you are more likely to be with a white woman because of your environment. The clubs and lounges they go to, are in areas where the majority of the women are white.
Secondly, some of these white girls have been with them BEFORE they made it big, because the white girls spotted the potential in the black footballer.
Now if the black footballer notices, it's only white girls chasing him and giving him the time of day, don't you think he's gonna lean towards them. There ARE black footballers out there married to black/mixed women, but they're not in the limelight like the white women cos:
1. They're probably not attention seeking like some of the white W.A.G.S (wives and girlfriends), and have better things to do
I think Dwight York's son is engaged to a beautiful woman of Caribbean Descent. And Jamelia, a black singer in the UK is married to a black footballer.
for real
peace

Thames Ditton, UK

#11 Sep 8, 2009
red wrote:
of course....no one takes notice of us that's all....
white guy

Canada

#12 Sep 8, 2009
you guys are crazy ! WM are turning away from WW your crazy ! Lots of WM like asians, sure, but think we don't like WW your crazy !

WW like black guys because all women want to feel safe and thats how they choose a guy. Black guys that are rich are choosing what girl of any race they want, don't blame the whites again, you don't see all the white stars with black girls do you ?

i am a white guy and i like any race girl if she is slim, attractive, smart, fun, and all those kind of things.

Thames Ditton, UK

#13 Sep 8, 2009

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Philly & London SE6

#14 Sep 8, 2009
EastLDNgyal wrote:
C/S everything - the "spot potential". That can't be proven as accurate in every instance. And rejection can swing both ways, not just supposed "black women not giving them the time of day" rhetoric so commonly used as an excuse. But overall, A for the post.

Thames Ditton, UK

#15 Sep 8, 2009
My bad, Shaun Wright is Ian Wrights son. Ian wright had children with a black woman, divorced her and married a white woman.
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_02/w...
Ian Wright cheated on his first wife.....

Thames Ditton, UK

#16 Sep 8, 2009
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
C/S everything - the "spot potential". That can't be proven as accurate in every instance. And rejection can swing both ways, not just supposed "black women not giving them the time of day" rhetoric so commonly used as an excuse. But overall, A for the post.
I get what you mean. It's not always like that, cos one of my cousins are going out with a guy in one of the Tottenham football clubs. Not the real one, but you know the little football clubs the players start at? He's black and she's black and everything is going smoothly.

The stereotype is that the black girl doesn't want the footballer UNTIL he makes it big, where as the white girl dates the footballer and if he doesn't make it big, she will drop him. I have noticed white girls are a lot smarter when it comes to the "potential" thing.
Blackman

Wilmington, DE

#17 Sep 8, 2009
A world without white women is a world not woth living in!
Mack The Great

Accokeek, MD

#18 Sep 8, 2009
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lana!How are you doing sis?:)

Since: May 08

Windhoek, Namibia

#19 Sep 8, 2009
red wrote:
Most African footballers in the U.K are with African women or black women
Didier Drogba with his African wife
http://www.loccidental.net/images/photoalbum/...

Alexandre Song also has an African wife
http://www.alexandre-song.com/Html/album/imgg...

Salomon Kalou with his Black American girlfriend
http://footballdirecta.files.wordpress.com/20...

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#20 Sep 8, 2009
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text> I get what you mean. It's not always like that, cos one of my cousins are going out with a guy in one of the Tottenham football clubs. Not the real one, but you know the little football clubs the players start at? He's black and she's black and everything is going smoothly. The stereotype is that the black girl doesn't want the footballer UNTIL he makes it big, where as the white girl dates the footballer and if he doesn't make it big, she will drop him. I have noticed white girls are a lot smarter when it comes to the "potential" thing.
True. Also the media tends to pay more attention to IR couples than black couples so the ones who are with bw aren't seen as much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,534,762
Low self esteem? 27 min The Amused Axe 2
News Rep. Maxine Waters takes impeachment campaign t... 44 min JohnInLa 12
Is maxine waters retarded? 1 hr Fking lunatic 3
Jennifer Lopez - Is she Native American or Afri... (Jul '11) 1 hr Trini2000 256
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr SmallDyckMaceo 51,338
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 2 hr SmallDyckMaceo 238
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa 3 hr SadButTrue 90
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 5 hr SadButTrue 179
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 5 hr SadButTrue 38
Racism in America 5 hr SadButTrue 568
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 6 hr SadButTrue 20
More from around the web