of 18
Next Last

“"Superwoman"”

Level 2

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#372 Sep 12, 2009
David wrote:
The Lord hated negroes and was THOR white german god of thunder, a barbarian and warlord who hated and loved like everyone else.
You are sick!

“"Superwoman"”

Level 2

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#373 Sep 12, 2009
john wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a degree from the bloods and crypts university.A bachelors in drive by shooting and a masters in armed robbery
And you have a degree in being stupid. A bachelors in little peni weni's and a masters in losing all your girlfriends to black men. Shut it up.....pee brain.
Daniel Maloney

Pittsburgh, PA

#374 Sep 12, 2009
Black African Chiefs,who were enterprising,sold their own people to Whites repeatedly.
In America,99%of WHITES DID NOT OWN ANY SLAVES.The Black Slaves were property of the RICH and very well fed and clothed.
All of this went on while poor WHITES ie were enslaved tortured and starved.
Daniel Maloney

Pittsburgh, PA

#375 Sep 12, 2009
Most Black Americans have lived off of WHITES
since they arrived here,moreso now than ever.What have blacks done to help America? NOTHING.
Liberal Whites,like Sean Penn,that little actor are so terrified by Blacks,that they always do what PROUD BLACKS despise.Little Sean Penn and the frightened white liberals KISS ASS,GIVE MONEY TO BLACKS and then hightail it to Marin County.I know Black Folks laugh at that cowardice.
Stoptheinsane

Detroit, MI

#376 Sep 12, 2009
Beautiful Soul wrote:
<quoted text>And you have a degree in being stupid. A bachelors in little peni weni's and a masters in losing all your girlfriends to black men. Shut it up.....pee brain.
Don't forget the P.H.D for being the most despised creature on the face of this earth.
souljatruth

Ridgewood, NY

#377 Sep 12, 2009
I want you to start behaving as a member of the human race. Stop acting like you are somehow supreme and special above all other members of the human species. When you do this, your humanity shines through. Your music is better, your art is better and you are more loved - like you were in the sixties in America. I want you to know, really know, who your enemy is: the corporation; wall street, the banks, the government - both the senate and the house of representatives. I want you to start holding these entities accontable for what they do and stop being like sheep to the slaughter believing what they say and letting them distract you with racist ideas and efforts to divide us as americans. we have more in common than not in common.
souljatruth

Ridgewood, NY

#378 Sep 12, 2009
john wrote:
<quoted text>
He she or it never graduated high school. Everyday at her job she asks" do you want fries with that sir". Just so you know i spent 6 years at M.I.T. in beautiful Cambridge Mass. A school that never on your short list. Since they only except 11.9% of first year applications.
You are a lier. I don't believe for one minute that you attended MIT - not the way you think. Your thinking is ignorant. People that go to MIT are smart and they do not think like you.
Stoptheinsane

Detroit, MI

#379 Sep 12, 2009
Daniel Maloney wrote:
Most Black Americans have lived off of WHITES
since they arrived here,moreso now than ever.What have blacks done to help America? NOTHING.
Liberal Whites,like Sean Penn,that little actor are so terrified by Blacks,that they always do what PROUD BLACKS despise.Little Sean Penn and the frightened white liberals KISS ASS,GIVE MONEY TO BLACKS and then hightail it to Marin County.I know Black Folks laugh at that cowardice.
Maloney is your name; spewing BOLONEY is your game.

BACK OFF THE IDIOT BOX.
The IDIOT BOX has totally destroyed your mind.
yeahright

Mocksville, NC

#380 Oct 6, 2012
Noir in Seattle wrote:
Reason to your post? Stop f*cking with black people, everytime blacks move forward in life whites try to stop us. Freed slave built schools and businesses whites burned them down, we moved further ahead (persistence) whites made Jim Crow laws. Civil rights MLKjr was murded I could go on and on, we fight and fight but you racists bastards just do not stop. Really? When will you all just let us move forward and be successful like every other race, yes I know other races were treated bad when they got here. But big difference they were treated as 2nd class, blacks were treated less than animals, other races were given a chance to and expected to achieve. It makes sitting on welfare and draining the system dry seem like great revenge!! Why won't you people let us be?
THe only times blacks ever moved forward was to the welfare office to get more free stuff. Stop kidding yourself with your lies. You people are a shame and a disgrace.
auntie bee

United States

#381 Oct 7, 2012
our chickens ya bunch of dumb fyckers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,205,468
Why are there no white guys name Tyrone? 9 min Tyrone Wasielewski 2
Can white men sexually satisfy black women better? 12 min ugly monkeys 24
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Carly HI YAH 112,232
join facebook group call latinomen who love bla... (Feb '13) 15 min Lili4 81
40 day repent... for lent. 16 min selina london 58
Biracial IS NOT black 19 min I Mixed Cocoa l 200
Miguel is a black stud lesbian! she's in love w... 19 min Lili4 27
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Dingringsing 31,978
More from around the web