I think Asian men and Black/African w...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Murrieta, CA

#68 Oct 28, 2012
Knee how!

On November 6 do the right thing all you Chinese in Ohio(6%) and vote to re-elect our President. You might be the difference!

GOING FORWARD.....
Tomorrow man

South San Francisco, CA

#69 Mar 30, 2013
Asain for most part are "conditioned" to date themselves or whites. Most of us where conquered or taken over by whites. However Asians conquered themselves first, then white men came. So they are conditioned to date themselves or whites. There are exception like brown Asian who still mainly date their own or whites. But the "whiter Asians" with money mainly date whites or people with money. Kinda like most white women they may fuck other races but they mainly marry white or money. Unless they are poor then they date whoever they live around.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#70 Mar 30, 2013
blacksexyman82 wrote:
I for the life of me dont understand why this 2 groups of people dont date or have sex mor.
Question to black /Africanwomen/ Dont you find Asian men sexy?
Asian men dont you find Black ladies beautiful.
All you hear is oh black women are single, and looking for a man,'
and Asian men have a hard time dating. well join powers boom. here some videos on youtube and websites that can help.
see am all about helping people. idont have one jealous bone in my body i am doing this out of a good place.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ckpU6Xxs4OcXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://bwamu2.ning.com/
found this website, Asian men and Black women unite.
Omg I made this thread years ago and its till up. I didn't make it out of fun either. I really do love seeing Black and Asian people date.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#71 Mar 30, 2013
Tomorrow man wrote:
Asain for most part are "conditioned" to date themselves or whites. Most of us where conquered or taken over by whites. However Asians conquered themselves first, then white men came. So they are conditioned to date themselves or whites. There are exception like brown Asian who still mainly date their own or whites. But the "whiter Asians" with money mainly date whites or people with money. Kinda like most white women they may fuck other races but they mainly marry white or money. Unless they are poor then they date whoever they live around.
So even Asian men will not date black/ African women?? What if the woman is a doctor/ lawyer??
ant deed

United States

#72 Mar 30, 2013
baby_mimi wrote:
Asian men worship/adore white women beyond human or scientific comprehension.
...But then again, what man doesn't?
i dont neither i dislike white people

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#73 Mar 30, 2013
This is one very stupid thread!

We should promote black love WTF! Now i know that black people are surely Cursed!!!!!
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Montgomery Village, MD

#74 Mar 30, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
This is one very stupid thread!
We should promote black love WTF! Now i know that black people are surely Cursed!!!!!
Yeah I made this thread, and its kinda awkward. Asian men don't like black females any ways.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#75 Mar 30, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I made this thread, and its kinda awkward. Asian men don't like black females any ways.
Go away troll.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#76 Mar 30, 2013
blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
well gtfo my face then ,darkie.
You're a self hating black nerd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min My New Alias RULES 1,603,563
Kings lets pray for our White Mestiza Rican Queens 2 min Love 8
NFL players stood for god save the queen in Lon... 3 min Harrisson 2
November 4th will prove to the world the incred... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 18
Stop worshipping cloth 16 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Any girls here attracted to a guys feet (Mar '08) 17 min Juniorabel88 18
NFL ratings declining 36 min Kip 52
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 56 min Harrisson 145
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 5 hr Got_Rope 33
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 5 hr Got_Rope 42
More from around the web