IRBM & IRBW Need to Work TOGETHER

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SamOfVA

Herndon, VA

#1 Jul 9, 2013
IRBM and IRBW need to work together and stop being enemies. Both groups want the same thing.

IRBM want to be free to love White Women and not be hassled about it. The same goes for IRBW, they just want to be with White Men.

All this internal fighting defeat the purpose of hooking up with non-Blacks. I will admit, I am a IRBM and I could care less about Black Women. I want them to find their happiness with White Men and leave Black Men out of their nonsense.

If we work together we both can achieve our goal.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2013
I think there would be no point if you truly are secure with your relationship why should race matter. I think the problem with IRBM (some) they don't have a problem with professing their love for WW, but don't want BW doing the same. It's honestly crazy how you can praise a woman for her race and not for her beauty alone. Love is colorblind and people deserve to be with someone that make them happy, but bashing someone or bringing them down just to prove your attraction is impudent, insecure, and just pointless. BM are the only group of men that do this to their women, when non black men date out, they don't say there group of women are ugly or they don't care for them, they say I think my women are fine by I'm highly attracted to ______.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Why do you guys have to call yourself Interracial Black man or Interracial Black woman?
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#4 Jul 9, 2013
SamOfVA wrote:
IRBM and IRBW need to work together and stop being enemies. Both groups want the same thing.
IRBM want to be free to love White Women and not be hassled about it. The same goes for IRBW, they just want to be with White Men.
All this internal fighting defeat the purpose of hooking up with non-Blacks. I will admit, I am a IRBM and I could care less about Black Women. I want them to find their happiness with White Men and leave Black Men out of their nonsense.
If we work together we both can achieve our goal.
Black men are always raping these underage Girls . His Father raped a young Latino girl and now the son raped two underage girls and may have to do up to 25 years.

x-NFL star Lawrence Taylor with statutory rape

By Christian Boone
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The son and namesake of legendary NFL linebacker Lawrence Taylor was arrested Sunday and charged with statutory rape in incidents involving two minor girls — one under the age of 16.
Lawrence Taylor Jr., who lives part-time in Powder Springs, was arrested Sunday after one of the girls told police the 31-year-old forcibly performed a sex act on her at his mother’s house. She first notified investigators by phone while at lunch with Taylor Jr. and the other alleged victim, said Powder Springs Police Maj. Matt Boyd.
Taylor Jr. is charged with aggravated sodomy, aggravated child molestation and statutory rape.

A second girl said she witnessed the assault, according to the arrest warrant. She also disclosed that she had consensual sex with Taylor Jr.“approximately 5 to 6 times” in early 2012 when she was not yet 16 years old.

Taylor Jr. is being held without bond at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center.

Similar charges dogged his father, arrested three years ago for patronizing an underage prostitute. He pleaded guilty to lesser charges, including sexual misconduct, and was sentenced in March 2011 to six years probation.

Father and son had remained close through the years, with Taylor Jr., or T.J., delivering an affectionate tribute in 1999 during his father’s induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
“I admire my father because he was never one to deny it when he’s done wrong things,” said Taylor Jr., then just 17.“But he’s also done a lot of right things. If I could pick anyone to be my father, it would be Lawrence Taylor every time.”

Taylor Jr. made news last year when he auctioned his father’s 1991 Super Bowl ring, given to him as a gift, according to ESPN
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Jul 9, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I think there would be no point if you truly are secure with your relationship why should race matter. I think the problem with IRBM (some) they don't have a problem with professing their love for WW, but don't want BW doing the same. It's honestly crazy how you can praise a woman for her race and not for her beauty alone. Love is colorblind and people deserve to be with someone that make them happy, but bashing someone or bringing them down just to prove your attraction is impudent, insecure, and just pointless. BM are the only group of men that do this to their women, when non black men date out, they don't say there group of women are ugly or they don't care for them, they say I think my women are fine by I'm highly attracted to ______.
MACEO

Black women tell others that Black men don't do schitt for the race and call you worthless! LMAO Talk about how you can't afford dates, have poor credit, how they can't date or marry you becuase you don't have anything to offer! lmao

Ask around! lMAO

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#7 Jul 9, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
youre one sick,purposely one sided,vile piece of sh!t.since you claim to not be an irbw,i hope the bm you end up with is one of the majority bad bm and he beats you to death after years of abuse.lol
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#8 Jul 9, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>youre one sick,purposely one sided,vile piece of sh!t.since you claim to not be an irbw,i hope the bm you end up with is one of the majority bad bm and he beats you to death after years of abuse.lol
Thank you for the love, but unfortunately for you god, my lord, will chose my husband I know he will be a kind, gentle, authoritative, respectful, loving BM, who has beat every odd society has thrown at him. He will be a REAL man and an amazing father, and he will probably be able to teach you a thing or two on how to treat a woman because you really need it, but you go on and have a blessed day.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Why do you guys have to call yourself Interracial Black man or Interracial Black woman?
Ma'am, it was ascribed to us by people on the threads. It doesn't define who we are.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Yeah u ugly people should stick together.. Lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#12 Jul 9, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the love, but unfortunately for you god, my lord, will chose my husband I know he will be a kind, gentle, authoritative, respectful, loving BM, who has beat every odd society has thrown at him. He will be a REAL man and an amazing father, and he will probably be able to teach you a thing or two on how to treat a woman because you really need it, but you go on and have a blessed day.
a bm like that deserves so much better than you and if god is real,he wont let another one of your kind ruin his life.date ir and get it over with!
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#13 Jul 9, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>a bm like that deserves so much better than you and if god is real,he wont let another one of your kind ruin his life.date ir and get it over with!
MACEO

You WON at being SINGLE and ALONE!
MACEO

God hates Haters, Adulterers, habitual liars, Scoffers and Fools!
Actually, the Bible says a "Scoffer with Snarkish behaviors" is the worse man you can be around! You cause "Strife and contention" because your unhappy in your own life!

Your a FOOL and a Scoffer MACEO!

You ruined your life being "Selish, Self centered and a FOOL" which is why your alone today!

NOBODY WANTS AN AN OLD A** FOOL THAT WASTED HIS LIFE CHASING A&& AND HAS NOTHING TO SHOW FOR YOUR LIFE!

Its not really hard to put together when you meet a person!

Its really sad!
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 9, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>a bm like that deserves so much better than you and if god is real,he wont let another one of your kind ruin his life.date ir and get it over with!
Sir, I don't know what your problem is, but there's nothing I can do about it, if you're IRBM, than hey that's your business more power to you, but I don't desire that lifestyle. I may not deserve many things because like everyone else in the world I'm a sinner, but luckily I serve a merciful god, who knows what my heart's desires, so it honestly doesn't matter how you feel.
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#15 Jul 9, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
MACEO
WHY DO YOU TALK TO YOUR OWN PROFIL1ES ? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!1
YOUR A 60 YEAR OLD MAN!
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#16 Jul 9, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Yeah u ugly people should stick together.. Lol
MACEO
You did stick with that Ugly White wife!
Damn she was UGLY! As much as you hate on and talk about black women being ugly; I almost died when I saw her picture!
No wonder why you were so ashamed! LMAO
White men do better than you when they get Black women! lmao

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#17 Jul 9, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, I don't know what your problem is, but there's nothing I can do about it, if you're IRBM, than hey that's your business more power to you, but I don't desire that lifestyle. I may not deserve many things because like everyone else in the world I'm a sinner, but luckily I serve a merciful god, who knows what my heart's desires, so it honestly doesn't matter how you feel.
your problem IS that you dont know what my problem is,with you!lol you belong with a non bm,it suits you perfectly so just get it over with.funny you say that,a bw's heart "desires" ALL but earns none.smh

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#18 Jul 9, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
thats what you are numb nutz,its especially helpful when identifying types of women as ir women are the worst kind of voluntarily degraded same race man hating who)res,or atleast bw.you lucky we dont make you wear dog collars and tags to distinguish you.lol
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#19 Jul 9, 2013
Whom ever wrote this thread (thug, homo wht, the demon possesed ect..)most bm are with bw and you will not have any effect but make black love stronger for having sharpend it self like a blade and never wavering ..BLACK LOVE FOREVER (=
Sexy ass Libra Man77

Lanham, MD

#20 Jul 9, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Black women tell others that Black men don't do schitt for the race and call you worthless! LMAO Talk about how you can't afford dates, have poor credit, how they can't date or marry you becuase you don't have anything to offer! lmao
Ask around! lMAO
Sad But True please STFU with all of this self h8ing " guuurl, these black men ain't gonna do sh1t 4 u". I can almost see your neck & eyes rolling @ the same time. You have yet to address my question. Since you are so quick to point out what bms did, when will bw face up for their crimes against Good Black Men?

#21 Jul 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, it was ascribed to us by people on the threads. It doesn't define who we are.
I have dated men of other races and I don't call myself an interracial black woman. It makes it sound so seclusionary.

#22 Jul 9, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>thats what you are numb nutz,its especially helpful when identifying types of women as ir women are the worst kind of voluntarily degraded same race man hating who)res,or atleast bw.you lucky we dont make you wear dog collars and tags to distinguish you.lol
You're pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Reality Check 1,600,080
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25