Why do black men with dreads date Whi...
LilBird

Torrance, CA

#117 Jan 18, 2014
Black Men don't care about the Black Community. The only think Black Men care about is White Flesh..... We need to stop gassing up Black Men heads with this 'Their Superior" crap. If you are White you are alright in the Black Mans book but if your Black get Back way Back from Black Men. When are Black Women going to learn this. Two years ago I saw a documentary about the Watts riots and they were discussing some of the problems in the Black Community. One of the MAIN issues was Black Men going after White Women. This documentary was made in 1973. Yes 1973, the so called height of Black Pride. Right there and then I was through with Black Men. They are not going to change. Black Women need to change ourselves and get far away from them.
Belgrade Phantom

Beograd, Serbia

#118 Jan 18, 2014
Oh what a narrowness of mind and babbitry.

Who says that some proud African or proud Black man can not date a white girl ?

For example I am Serbian , proud Serbian but I would rather date a Black girl then a Serbian girl.

Simply that's just a matter of taste and matter of preference , someone likes leemonade while someone would rather drink orange soda , that's It.

But obviously stupid and limited mind persons do not understand that.
Anonymous quoter

Euclid, OH

#119 Jan 18, 2014
coolie gal wrote:
I dont understand dreads means that you are proud of blackness. I should see them with the most beutiful dark skin natural hair woman
but all I see them is with white girls? maybe they are ashamed of there preference.
there was once where i saw a lovely dreaded black man dreads down to his waist with a thick dark skin black woman wearing a HUGE afro and there child shopping at a whole foods store. it was such a beutiful sight to see. you could see all the whites looking at them shaking in there boots. they looked so powerful. It looks amazing to see that and I would love to see more of it.
they are trying to be white. That's why some also perm their hair.
mshft

Saltville, VA

#120 Jan 18, 2014
dread locks existed before blacks met white people..
mshft

Saltville, VA

#121 Jan 18, 2014
waytso basically in order to get more white women I have to wear dreadlocks?
mshft

Saltville, VA

#122 Jan 18, 2014
I keep getting forced to get hair cuts...
Anonymous quoter

Euclid, OH

#123 Jan 18, 2014
coolie gal wrote:
I dont understand dreads means that you are proud of blackness. I should see them with the most beutiful dark skin natural hair woman
but all I see them is with white girls? maybe they are ashamed of there preference.
there was once where i saw a lovely dreaded black man dreads down to his waist with a thick dark skin black woman wearing a HUGE afro and there child shopping at a whole foods store. it was such a beutiful sight to see. you could see all the whites looking at them shaking in there boots. they looked so powerful. It looks amazing to see that and I would love to see more of it.
you know lil Wayne hate his charcoal azz and loves white people because he dark as he'll and the world hate him.
Anonymous quoter

Euclid, OH

#124 Jan 18, 2014
LilBird wrote:
Black Men don't care about the Black Community. The only think Black Men care about is White Flesh..... We need to stop gassing up Black Men heads with this 'Their Superior" crap. If you are White you are alright in the Black Mans book but if your Black get Back way Back from Black Men. When are Black Women going to learn this. Two years ago I saw a documentary about the Watts riots and they were discussing some of the problems in the Black Community. One of the MAIN issues was Black Men going after White Women. This documentary was made in 1973. Yes 1973, the so called height of Black Pride. Right there and then I was through with Black Men. They are not going to change. Black Women need to change ourselves and get far away from them.
if all BW dated IR and had BR kids their wouldn't be not more BM or BW just mixed people. Which I have no problem with the world would be a much better place if everyone was mixed.
Latina19

Raleigh, NC

#125 Jan 20, 2014
Black women are pissed off about this shit LMFAO Yea, black women are SO strong. Like when a black man whoops your ass and you stay with him cause the di** is good lol Black women have about 5 kids and each of them have a different baby daddy! Your a joke bitch! Latinas and whites are way more beautiful then negros. NAPPY BITCH HAHA
safe

Saltville, VA

#126 Jan 20, 2014
everyone wouldn't be mixed just the black people..
whatswrongwithu

United States

#127 Jan 20, 2014
Latina19 wrote:
Black women are pissed off about this shit LMFAO Yea, black women are SO strong. Like when a black man whoops your ass and you stay with him cause the di** is good lol Black women have about 5 kids and each of them have a different baby daddy! Your a joke bitch! Latinas and whites are way more beautiful then negros. NAPPY BITCH HAHA
BLACK WOMEN,THE WOMAN ABOVE ME IS A WHITE WOMAN AND NOT LATINA!!! DO NOT ATTACT LATINAS! YOU KNOW HOW COOL AND STR8 FORWARD THEY ARE! THEY ARE NOT TROLLS!! Latina girls are hot and friendly and funny! Puerto Rican chix are my fav!
dread head

Tappahannock, VA

#128 Jan 23, 2014
sandy wrote:
Haha because all black men are the same regardless of how they wear their hair,
no respect and they are race jumpers.
My question would be,what do these white women see in these men that look like they have matted cotton wool stuck on their heads?
sumthing u can never get.
dread head

Tappahannock, VA

#129 Jan 23, 2014
Latina19 wrote:
Black women are pissed off about this shit LMFAO Yea, black women are SO strong. Like when a black man whoops your ass and you stay with him cause the di** is good lol Black women have about 5 kids and each of them have a different baby daddy! Your a joke bitch! Latinas and whites are way more beautiful then negros. NAPPY BITCH HAHA
yea in sum cases thats true but at least we dont need a green card take that race shit back to your mxc o and reamber blacks came by force yall came cuz it wuz to pore where u wuz U.S.A
Goa Sex Tours

Sydney, Australia

#130 Jan 23, 2014
becuase white women prefer Indian men.
Leila

Alexandria, VA

#131 Jan 23, 2014
Lol, that's a weird question.
I think it is just a hairstyle. I don't think it necessarily means you're trying to send any messages about pride.
But, it's also silly to think that you cannot have pride in yourself while being in love with someone who doesn't have your same skin, lol.
I'm Iranian and my boyfriend isn't. I still love being Iranian. You Americans make things so much more racially complex than necessary. What's going on with you guys?
Leila

Alexandria, VA

#132 Jan 23, 2014
Belgrade Phantom wrote:
Oh what a narrowness of mind and babbitry.
Who says that some proud African or proud Black man can not date a white girl ?
For example I am Serbian , proud Serbian but I would rather date a Black girl then a Serbian girl.
Simply that's just a matter of taste and matter of preference , someone likes leemonade while someone would rather drink orange soda , that's It.
But obviously stupid and limited mind persons do not understand that.
Exactly! This is what I was thinking. You're proud Serbian, you just think nice Black women are the most attractive! Americans are so weird about race. I think it is because they are kind of an island. They have no concept of racial blending or something, they are obsessed with the black and white thing. It's weird. Sorry, Americans, I still love you guys.
Chill-E

United States

#133 May 27, 2014
coolie gal wrote:
I dont understand dreads means that you are proud of blackness. I should see them with the most beutiful dark skin natural hair woman
but all I see them is with white girls? maybe they are ashamed of there preference.
there was once where i saw a lovely dreaded black man dreads down to his waist with a thick dark skin black woman wearing a HUGE afro and there child shopping at a whole foods store. it was such a beutiful sight to see. you could see all the whites looking at them shaking in there boots. they looked so powerful. It looks amazing to see that and I would love to see more of it.
Well first you're wrong in thinking wearing dreads means you're proud of your blackness.
You have you're people who wear them for spiritual reasons, like rastas/bob Marley.
You have your people who wear them because to them it means they're embrasing their heritage.
You have your people who are artsy and or open minded and feel its fits their style like white people who wear them and Lenny kravitz.
Then you have your type that just thinks it looks cool like your average nfl player n typical atlanta dude.
Then you even have tha type that wear it cuz they think it makes them look more wild, intimidating, tougher, like Gun Play from MMG.
I'd say tha type that wear it for black pride is a very small percentage of dread wearers
Chill-E

United States

#134 May 27, 2014
coolie gal wrote:
I dont understand dreads means that you are proud of blackness. I should see them with the most beutiful dark skin natural hair woman
but all I see them is with white girls? maybe they are ashamed of there preference.
there was once where i saw a lovely dreaded black man dreads down to his waist with a thick dark skin black woman wearing a HUGE afro and there child shopping at a whole foods store. it was such a beutiful sight to see. you could see all the whites looking at them shaking in there boots. they looked so powerful. It looks amazing to see that and I would love to see more of it.
So to answer your question, a guy you see with dreads who is dating that particular white woman you see him with is with her because he wants to be and is probably not tha type that's all wrapped up in racial pride.
Igbo queen

San Leandro, CA

#135 Jun 16, 2014
Brittany wrote:
Because all the the black girls are HOES! They sleep with everyone... Maybe they don't want a ghetto bi*ch raising their child. Maybe the white girls have better cookies... Or is it that we look better than black girls? Never know... F all these these black bi*ches talking about white girl like that.. You just wish you could be white and maybe a black guy would have you... HAHA I love white guys but guys with dreads are SEXY as hell!
first of all b..ch knowone is trying to be white!! And I can't stand u ugly pale looking trailer park trash b..ches thinking you are better then black women because you are not!! I get all the black men I want 90% of the time they say you are easy and would want a beautiful black queen over u dog smelling bitches anyway !! Go suck a d..k tramp!!
White

Cleveland, OH

#136 Jun 16, 2014
Most black folks that are Afrocentric date biracial or white folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,759,805
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 10 min Annie Oakly 1,009
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 15 min Lori899 24
Solution to unjustified police shootings of una... 16 min Jake 14
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 21 min Jake 131
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 23 min Ms Mack 59
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 27 min Whites have no hi... 6,830
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 2 hr Stanley Roper 135
Can we take back topix? 3 hr Jake 356