Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

I dont understand dreads means that you are proud of blackness. I should see them with the most beutiful dark skin natural hair woman

but all I see them is with white girls? maybe they are ashamed of there preference.

there was once where i saw a lovely dreaded black man dreads down to his waist with a thick dark skin black woman wearing a HUGE afro and there child shopping at a whole foods store. it was such a beutiful sight to see. you could see all the whites looking at them shaking in there boots. they looked so powerful. It looks amazing to see that and I would love to see more of it.
coolie gal

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

I wish we could all go back to the late 1960s and early 1970s where afros and being proud to black was the norm.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

Ask a Black male that has dreads and date white women!

Simple enough.
sandy

Lydney, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

Haha because all black men are the same regardless of how they wear their hair,
no respect and they are race jumpers.
My question would be,what do these white women see in these men that look like they have matted cotton wool stuck on their heads?

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

sandy wrote:
My question would be,what do these white women see in these men that look like they have matted cotton wool stuck on their heads?
The next time you see a white woman with one of them that looks that way, why not ask her?

I'm pretty sure you'll get an answer.
coolie gal

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

sandy wrote:
excuse me dreads are sexy, et out of here.
coolie gal

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
The next time you see a white woman with one of them that looks that way, why not ask her?
I have not seen one in a lonnng time, what do you think they will say.

because its like they think loving being black is a joke, like they are makinga mockery of it.

“Post a LINK, not a LIE.....”

Since: Apr 11

Bigot, Haiti

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. First of all she's obviously dumbasFk, so I wouldn't expect much more than "huh?" as a response to ANYthing. But also, she's got to be ghetto as hell, so if it's not "huh", it'll probably go something like
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol!!!
Cal

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

coolie gal wrote:
I dont understand dreads means that you are proud of blackness. I should see them with the most beutiful dark skin natural hair woman
but all I see them is with white girls? maybe they are ashamed of there preference.
there was once where i saw a lovely dreaded black man dreads down to his waist with a thick dark skin black woman wearing a HUGE afro and there child shopping at a whole foods store. it was such a beutiful sight to see. you could see all the whites looking at them shaking in there boots. they looked so powerful. It looks amazing to see that and I would love to see more of it.
Where the hell are you from? My boy has dreads and he can't stand the sight of a white B*tch! Like myself I don't understand why any race of man would want to be seen with a pale, flat azzed, translucent stank azz white h*e other then to get some quick cash and a quick blow job!
smartone

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell are you from? My boy has dreads and he can't stand the sight of a white B*tch! Like myself I don't understand why any race of man would want to be seen with a pale, flat azzed, translucent stank azz white h*e other then to get some quick cash and a quick blow job!
LMFAO!! here in chicago if you live on the south side black men with dreads are proud of their heritage or or the young black guys are trying to be like lil wayne with dreads!! but on the north side of chicago if you see a black man with dreads you with find a white woman next to him!! it is the funniest thing ever its like they are trying to hold on to their last drop of blackness if you ever visit chicago check it out!!!
hali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

Umm skin is just a color...dnt hate ... I'm white n I only date black men..everyone needs to grow up ..
tye

Lydney, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

hali wrote:
Umm skin is just a color...dnt hate ... I'm
white n I only date black men..everyone needs to grow up ..
IDIOT.
talk about contradicting yourself lo, you say skin is just a colour but then go on to say your white and 'ONLY' date black men...nows who being picky in regards to other men.
the only reason you date black men is probaly because you are overweight
how many goodlooking,slim,professional white men want you?
exactly..cased closed.
but I'll still have ya lol
Ryan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

smartone wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!! here in chicago if you live on the south side black men with dreads are proud of their heritage or or the young black guys are trying to be like lil wayne with dreads!! but on the north side of chicago if you see a black man with dreads you with find a white woman next to him!! it is the funniest thing ever its like they are trying to hold on to their last drop of blackness if you ever visit chicago check it out!!!
yo like im a puerto rican n black but im in tune with my black culture very strongly and plus i live on the south and north side of chicago (two homes) but the blacks on the south side are really confused and only want dreads to be waka flocka just-a-likes but on the north, these are the black men that sold their souls to become something they will never be in their life time. But i love my black n latina women , could'nt be with a woman of pale skin! ew White women are too sneaky and only want your money too. Trifling as hell.

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Paris

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

coolie gal wrote:
I dont understand dreads means that you are proud of blackness. I should see them with the most beautiful dark skin natural hair woman
White girls are easy and will do anything, yes anything the black guys wants, Black guys have serious relationships with black girls, but just use their white hoes for sex.
the carter

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Well in Va. Most of the prostitutes r black women so i would say they r the ones doing most of the sucking. An as far as saying how much u hate white b*tchs, y u black girls always tryin 2 get ur hair like ours. sh*t, get over ur inferiority complex!
the carter

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

I can't believe u people r so worried about hairstyles and what color is dating what color. Really there r more pressing issues n this world such as earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, oil spills, and nuclear disasters. Maybe if enough radiation leaks n2 the air then we will all be bald! The image the first girl said was beautiful minus the whites being afraid. Maybe it jus reminded them of The Lion King and the circle of life. Really people get a grip!
ugly monkeys

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Paris

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Norfolk has all types of hoes!
clari

Maple Ridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

well... as a white woman, My husband is jamaican, and i dont think it has anything to do with race or color, But i think it truely has to do with love, when I met my husband I wasnt looking at him going oh my god he's gorgeous, I was thinking wow, this guy is really nice to me.. and now we are expecting a little one. Life works in the funniest of ways :)
Justine

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

You Guyz stupid if u think race matters and all u bitches need to no white girls aint easy and I would no cuz I'm 19 and farthest I ever go is kissing and it is with a black man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

341 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
do bi black men prefer white or black shemales? 6 min gay Atlanta 5
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min Matu 2,810
SNAPPER HEAD Exposed As Maceo!!! 15 min Drilling for the nerve 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,778
Old Loser BM want to be Coddled! lmao 29 min SadButTrue 5
Proof The Bible clearly says God will destroy w... 34 min And C 12
A message to blacks 35 min White teen 7
Another BLACK man cheats on his WW 1 hr SadButTrue 38
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 1 hr SadButTrue 471