Blondie

Malmö, Sweden

#897 May 24, 2009
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You get a **FAIL** on your interracial quiz. lol
http://photos.upi.com/topics-Clarence-Thomas/...
Actually, you kinda proved me right, thank you.
Groucho

Brazil

#898 May 24, 2009
Black women are all around thick. They have their waists as wide as their hips. How can a woman like that be curvy? Giant butt doesn't mean curvy body.

When white woman are curvy, they are curvy without being thick. They have their hips wider than their waist. It's the principle for being curvy.

Have you paid attention to the bellies of white women?

Of course white men like curvy women. However, they preffer white women kind of curvy woman. Curvy, but still petite.

“Dont hate cause I look good”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#899 May 26, 2009
Groucho wrote:
Black women are all around thick. They have their waists as wide as their hips. How can a woman like that be curvy? Giant butt doesn't mean curvy body.
When white woman are curvy, they are curvy without being thick. They have their hips wider than their waist. It's the principle for being curvy.
Of course white men like curvy women. However, they preffer white women kind of curvy woman. Curvy, but still petite.
exactly they don't like overweight black women..
Hayley

United States

#900 May 27, 2009
LoL I have been told that I have a "ghetto booty" or that I'm "shaped like a black girl" from many of my white and African American friends, and I am white. Most white guys (not all) view me as fat or at least as though I need to lose weight. I'm thick and that's just the way I was built. Most African American guys (though not all) don't seem to say or think that I'm really pretty. I've always had a large problem with this too. If a black women is thick and has a large butt that she's gorgeous, but if a white girl is then she's fat?! What the heck?! LoL So I think a lot of it (at least for me because I love me some black boys! LoL) is feeling like we're more accepted by black guys. Also, someone said that they don't see many curvy white girls. All of it goes back to the fact that curvy white girls are rare. This makes them more attractive to white folks, which in turn is why they aren't on TV as much because you have to have a commercial face to be one TV usually. That's my opinion on it anyways. P.S. Curvy white girls are a rarity to they should be cherished!=)
Jason

Santa Rosa, CA

#901 May 28, 2009
what up ma im a black man and would like to see and feel on you fat booty. Call me five one zero five eight four seven five four five
c diddy

United States

#902 May 28, 2009
it's cause curvy/big booty ww have black ancestors which is whom they inheritated thier sista like bodies...subconcionsuly voluptous(not fat) ww lust for blackmeant cause they want to reunite with thier black heritage and know that only a big black penis knows how to properly handle big booty and satify them...

big black sausage and big booty bitches go together like cereal and milk no matter the race of the woman.
c diddy

United States

#903 May 28, 2009
Groucho wrote:
You obviously a confused cracker that don't know the meaning of thick..fat hos aint thick..this if the black defintion of thick

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/bri...

http://abagond.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/to...

there aint a white bitch alive that can compete with a pretty and thick black woman.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#904 May 28, 2009
c diddy wrote:
....big black sausage and big booty bitches go together like cereal and milk no matter the race of the woman.
LMAO!!!

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

SOMEWHERE

#905 May 28, 2009
c diddy wrote:
it's cause curvy/big booty ww have black ancestors which is whom they inheritated thier sista like bodies...subconcionsuly voluptous(not fat) ww lust for blackmeant cause they want to reunite with thier black heritage and know that only a big black penis knows how to properly handle big booty and satify them...
big black sausage and big booty bitches go together like cereal and milk no matter the race of the woman.
YOU BETTER NOT SAY SHIT ABOUT BW AND WM YOU HYPOCRITICAl b*tch!
c diddy

United States

#906 May 28, 2009
THICKLKSNICKERS wrote:
<quoted text>YOU BETTER NOT SAY SHIT ABOUT BW AND WM YOU HYPOCRITICAl b*tch!
my 2 cents on this subject has nothing to do with my personal prefrence....black lady's are my queens but cracker worshipping house bitches of your ilk are still dirt to me.

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Level 2

SOMEWHERE

#907 May 28, 2009
c diddy wrote:
<quoted text>
my 2 cents on this subject has nothing to do with my personal prefrence....black lady's are my queens but cracker worshipping house bitches of your ilk are still dirt to me.
ya mammy is a crack bitch!
stephen lyczkowski

Panama City, FL

#908 May 29, 2009
u r always going to get good sexy cock
c diddy

United States

#909 May 29, 2009
THICKLKSNICKERS wrote:
<quoted text>ya mammy is a crack bitch!
very mature slut ....what are you 12?

you must be one of them crackhos with a meth addict whitetrash boyfriend-master with a toilet mouth like that...
Real Talk

Arlington, VA

#910 May 29, 2009
c diddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously a confused cracker that don't know the meaning of thick..fat hos aint thick..this if the black defintion of thick
http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/bri...
http://abagond.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/to...
there aint a white bitch alive that can compete with a pretty and thick black woman.
I think any race of woman is just as good as the next. I don't think that black women are somehow better than non black women or vice versa.

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Level 2

SOMEWHERE

#911 May 30, 2009
c diddy wrote:
<quoted text>
very mature slut ....what are you 12?
you must be one of them crackhos with a meth addict whitetrash boyfriend-master with a toilet mouth like that...
NO PEDOPHILE! YOU HAVE ME MIX UP WITH YOUR MAMMY! I SWEAR YOU CRACKBABIES SHOULD HAVE BEEN FLUSHED OR SWALLOWED!
kenrazy

United States

#914 Jun 3, 2009
thick women r juicy dat why most black men like thick women,thick women iz a challenge and we like dat.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#915 Jun 3, 2009
kenrazy wrote:
thick women r juicy dat why most black men like thick women,thick women iz a challenge and we like dat.
LoL!
randomm

Auburn, NY

#916 Jun 7, 2009
gettting sqeezed ad eaten out feels so good by a black mannn
Foolish Pleasure

Annapolis, MD

#918 Jun 13, 2009
I am white but really I am very attracted to women who most people call them fat ass. She could be white, Black, Latina or oriental. I think it depends how big endowment the man has.
But don't take wrong I don't like obese Women. Up to 48 hips is great.
justme82

Brockton, MA

#919 Jun 14, 2009
hmm from my own personal experience...being a 5'10 214 lb white woman with a big round bottom and wide hips.....i found growing up men of my color wanted nothing to do with me.....but as soon as i got out of the small town and ventured to more diverse places i noticed i got more attention from men of different races....black,hispanic,indian alike...thats not the reason why i choose to date men of color its because i personally find them more attractive i prefer dark hair and eyes...and im in love with the darker skin and not just in men but in all sexes and races....its about finding what you like and enjoying it....oh and for the record im far from being considered fat or white trash...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,124,280
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min African AE 26,211
Why is Mr. Oh 13 min Mindless 8
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 21 min African AE 909
How to Insult an Ethiopian say "Agame" prounounced (Oct '09) 26 min listro agame 8
Light skin LOVE (Aug '12) 39 min Westcoastrap 113
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 39 min Mike 1
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 54 min The Irony 69
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 1 hr Cigar Face 21 734
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr African AE 7,212
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 2 hr Who 163
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 4 hr abc 114

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE