AAW defending RACISTS and will not de...

AAW defending RACISTS and will not defend AAM

Posted in the African-American Forum

GOTCHA

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2012
Have you ever wondered why AAW don't swarm to the defense of AAM on this forum?
Here they are swarming to the defense of racist!

When have you ever seen these AAW swarm like this for AAM

CHECK IT OUT!
----------
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TTR20M071C54I7J...

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Peidmont, Ca

#2 Jan 16, 2012
GOTCHA wrote:
CHECK IT OUT!
----------
But this is nothing new. I have noticed this pattern also. This is why i am very careful with whom i support on topix.

Most topix Black Women coerce with white racist on this website. It is nothing new. You have to be very careful on here.

If you have anything in support of anyone, you can send them a PM ( at your own risk) but never say anything in support of them on topix.

Majority of those black women love to read all the crappy nonsense those worthless white trash are saying about black men.

I will state further, that those white trash on here are fake arse racist. They are not real racists.
If i were to hate white people or any other race, i would make no distinction whether male or female. But you clearly see they do. The KKK doesn't say that they hate black men. They state THEY HATE BLACK PEOPLE. This means everyone regardless of gender.
This is why i have very little time for those WHITE BOZOS on topix purporting to be racist.
They cleary have a distorted version of who a RACIST IS. And to top this, they even put their fcuking nose in MATTERS that ARE NOT THEIR FCUKING BUSINESS. I AM GETTING REALLY FCUKING PISSED AT THIS.

I have PM a black female poster to refrain from posting to me based on a few occurrences.

Level 2

Peidmont, Ca

#3 Jan 16, 2012
GOTCHA wrote:
CHECK IT OUT!
----------
I am stating further, that Black men on topix, need to be careful with black women on here.

Look very carefully, topix black women, use the very same racist names that the FAKE WHITE RACISTS ON TOPIX are using to the black men, like they ( black women) are not hated also.
It is really shameful and very embarrassing.
I have nothing to do with them on here.

I try be very careful with topix BLACK WOMEN. They will turn on you on a dime. DON'T TRUST THEM!!!
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Jan 16, 2012
Shaking my head at this bullschitt!

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#5 Jan 16, 2012
MDJ wrote:
Shaking my head at this bullschitt!
It is a sad display of jealousy. He must have lost a lot of sleep last night.

“Black men CONQUER ”

Level 5

All Nations! Pro-Black!

#6 Jan 16, 2012
What do you expect black women to do, when you defend a white girl instead a black women? Don't try to pull that crybaby shxt with me about your defending the enemy on here. I haven't said one thing to these mutha fuckas on here. I look up, every man is going crazy over some bullshxt. I hate when a black guy defend a white girl then when a black girl defend, a white guy, she's getting put down for it. Black guys are hypocrites for even creating this stupid azz thread. If you show some respect, maybe black women won't be all up on these white guys.
Here go a hint

Apopka, FL

#7 Jan 16, 2012
1John wrote:
<quoted text>
But this is nothing new.

Most topix Black Women coerce with white racist on this website.
LOL! So, wtf made your dumBlackass think ANYONE would take
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TUNSNMPP3HFA6...

seriously, you limpdkked CRYbaby?
THE RELIC

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2012
So there's others that witness the farce being perpetrated on AFAM
erik the red

San Francisco, CA

#9 Jan 16, 2012
LOL....nigglins
Lisa

AOL

#11 Jan 16, 2012
PinkEyes2 wrote:
What do you expect black women to do, when you defend a white girl instead a black women? Don't try to pull that crybaby shxt with me about your defending the enemy on here. I haven't said one thing to these mutha fuckas on here. I look up, every man is going crazy over some bullshxt. I hate when a black guy defend a white girl then when a black girl defend, a white guy, she's getting put down for it. Black guys are hypocrites for even creating this stupid azz thread. If you show some respect, maybe black women won't be all up on these white guys.
Exactly..they defend/protect and uplift WW all day and night WHILE bashing/insulting BW..and at times WM..and really expect the latter group to care about any cries coming from them?My question is why don't they ever ask WW to return the favor..it's no longer BW's job to support them in any way as long as they have WW's back..
THE RELIC

United States

#12 Jan 16, 2012
1John wrote:
<quoted text>
But this is nothing new. I have noticed this pattern also. This is why i am very careful with whom i support on topix.
Most topix Black Women coerce with white racist on this website. It is nothing new. You have to be very careful on here.
If you have anything in support of anyone, you can send them a PM ( at your own risk) but never say anything in support of them on topix.
Majority of those black women love to read all the crappy nonsense those worthless white trash are saying about black men.
I will state further, that those white trash on here are fake arse racist. They are not real racists.
If i were to hate white people or any other race, i would make no distinction whether male or female. But you clearly see they do. The KKK doesn't say that they hate black men. They state THEY HATE BLACK PEOPLE. This means everyone regardless of gender.
This is why i have very little time for those WHITE BOZOS on topix purporting to be racist.
They cleary have a distorted version of who a RACIST IS. And to top this, they even put their fcuking nose in MATTERS that ARE NOT THEIR FCUKING BUSINESS. I AM GETTING REALLY FCUKING PISSED AT THIS.
I have PM a black female poster to refrain from posting to me based on a few occurrences.
You noticed. Racists do not discriminate based on gender, they hate racially and not sexually. That oakey doak about loving bw and hating bm is coming from our side of the fence.

“Black men CONQUER ”

Level 5

All Nations! Pro-Black!

#13 Jan 17, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly..they defend/protect and uplift WW all day and night WHILE bashing/insulting BW..and at times WM..and really expect the latter group to care about any cries coming from them?My question is why don't they ever ask WW to return the favor..it's no longer BW's job to support them in any way as long as they have WW's back..
They are cowards and hypocrites.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#14 Mar 15, 2014
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You noticed. Racists do not discriminate based on gender, they hate racially and not sexually. That oakey doak about loving bw and hating bm is coming from our side of the fence.
THE RELIC wrote:

Anybody focused on gender is not AA.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJL4VB1KB2UNM...

Smoke another rock, REJECT,...and contradict yourself some more...lol!!!
Big Knob

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2014
The curse of the blue eyed devils at work^
These devils are DESPERATE.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#16 Mar 18, 2014
GOTCHA wrote:
CHECK IT OUT!
----------
What a crybaby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Contest 1,583,138
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 12 min Fun Facts 54
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 36 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 39 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 39 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 42 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 8 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web