Chu cheng Chao Xiao Jemh Xao
jiao Tnao ngyl Mongol Xudhi shoi
gau niang yang de
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#797 Mar 29, 2013
contra wrote:
<quoted text>
i could care less if the semitic arab is a caucasian or their percentage within the iranian population, the fact remains the are a diverse people, they are not caucasian through and through
THEY ARE CAUCASIAN!
contra

Ashburn, VA

#798 Mar 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THEY ARE CAUCASIAN!
who's caucasian? arabs or iranians?

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#799 Mar 29, 2013
contra wrote:
<quoted text>
who's caucasian? arabs or iranians?
They both are.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#800 Mar 29, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
They both are.
Arabs came from Ethiopia like the rest of the Semites[AFRO-asiatic peoples in current etymology].
contra

Ashburn, VA

#801 Mar 29, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
They both are.
lol, still lying 2 urself, why do u claim arabs (semites) are caucasian? and why do u insist iranians are caucasian through and through? everyone knows they are multicultural people, even the nazis knew that
contra

Ashburn, VA

#802 Mar 29, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs came from Ethiopia like the rest of the Semites[AFRO-asiatic peoples in current etymology].
this retard by the name of “curious me” actually believes arabs originate in da caucasus mountains, he's such dreamer
contra

Ashburn, VA

#803 Mar 29, 2013
curious idiot, mordern iranians are aryans, greek, arab, mongol and turkish, get over it

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#804 Mar 30, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Language is NOT a genetic marker.

The Arabs are of the 'J1'Y-Hg.

The 'J1'Y-Haplogroup that is also absent of ANY 'L'mtDNA is PURE Caucasian, and there's not a dámned thing that you can say, do, or pray for that will change that immutable fact.

All of the unsubstantiated mumbo-jumbo rhetoric that you try to spray at it will not have any real effect other than to show that you have absolutely NO serious education whatsoever.

Just because there are some Arabized 'Horners' in and outside of the Arabian Peninsula means nothing more than just that and there is just as much expert reason to believe that the so-called Afro-Asiatic languages were brought INTO Africa from Asia.

You Afro-Centrists think that if you stay inside the bubble of this A-A Forum that you can create whatever pseudo reality that you dámned well please without any contradiction from that scary outside World...THE WORLD OF RATIONALITY.

HAH!

GO CRY TA YA MAMA!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#805 Mar 30, 2013
contra wrote:
<quoted text>
this retard by the name of “curious me” actually believes arabs originate in da caucasus mountains, he's such dreamer
Pull your head out of your áss before you try to speak,ÁSS BERRY BREATH.

Obviously, you learned everything you 'think' you know from what your daddy picked up in the prison yard.

Before you use a term like "Caucasian" or "Caucasoid",

LEARN WHAT IT MEANS.

It's NOT what your daddy taught you, FÓÓL.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#806 Mar 30, 2013
contra wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, still lying 2 urself, why do u claim arabs (semites) are caucasian? and why do u insist iranians are caucasian through and through? everyone knows they are multicultural people, even the nazis knew that
YOU do not get to decide the genesis of the 'J1'Y-Hg.

Obviously, YOU are a FÓÓL, through and through.

The following is a quote which you had just gotten done posting on this thread, post #788:

"Iranians are more mongoloid than they are caucasian"

Apparently you 'think' you can hide your utter stúpidity by just side stepping the crap you've laid.

I carved you up into little smelly pieces, and all you can say is

::IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND::

Only 2.12% can be considered Negroïd.

'E-V13'Y-Hg(1.77%) is very old, from the Levant and is considered to be virtually the same as Caucasoid,

leaving 'E-V22' and
'E-M34' Y-Hg's(4.41%) and they are both probably due to Aethiopid trading establishments.

That leaves the 'Q' and 'O' Y-Hg's as the Mongol contribution of 7.42 percent,

which added all comes to 13.95%.

How does that make them

"more mongoloid than they are caucasian",

FÓÓL!!???

at less than 14% non-Caucasian, it certainly makes the Iranians OVERWHELMINGLY CAUCASIAN.

p.s.:

to keep it from being as low as 9½%, you need to include the Aethiopids, and that's a bit
(((sketchy))).

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#807 Mar 30, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Language is NOT a genetic marker.

The Arabs are of the 'J1'Y-Hg.

The 'J1'Y-Haplogroup that is also absent of ANY 'L'mtDNA is PURE Caucasian, and there's not a dámned thing that you can say, do, or pray for that will change that immutable fact.
In contrast, genetic analysis can say even less. This is due to the obvious fact that there was interbreeding and invasions over the course of centuries against the Arab peoples. Therefore, the genetic makeup has been modified with constant assimilation of other peoples being the Turkish-Ottomans as the last to take part of this contribution.

On the other hand, the linguistic analysis indicates that the Semitic people is originally AFRO-Asiatic and passed its culture to their descendants non-purely Arabs.

You need to study a little bit more... Aryan theory was debunked long time ago.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#808 Mar 30, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
In contrast, genetic analysis can say even less. This is due to the obvious fact that there was interbreeding and invasions over the course of centuries against the Arab peoples. Therefore, the genetic makeup has been modified with constant assimilation of other peoples being the Turkish-Ottomans as the last to take part of this contribution.
On the other hand, the linguistic analysis indicates that the Semitic people is originally AFRO-Asiatic and passed its culture to their descendants non-purely Arabs.
You need to study a little bit more... Aryan theory was debunked long time ago.
YOU need to go JAM everything you say back up your áss.

Absolutely NO currently respected linguistic analysis is able to come to the conclusion that YOU would desire.

Following the flow of genetic back migration offers up the ONLY logical hint as to the origin of that poorly named language group.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#813 Mar 30, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
Part of the Caucasus mountains is in fact within Iran's borders, therefore Iranians are Caucasians. Lol.
Majority of Iranians will tell you that they aren't black, sir.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#815 Mar 30, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>True. In fact, it's more like 100 percent of them.
Yup, in fact this entire thread is completely absurd and I don't really gain anything from it except for the guilty pleasure of poking fun at some very confused and completely ineducable slim-wits.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#817 Mar 30, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, to be "Caucasian" and "not black" are two very different things.
That is correct.
contra

Ashburn, VA

#818 Mar 30, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
Part of the Caucasus mountains is in fact within Iran's borders, therefore Iranians are Caucasians. Lol.
yes i know, i was jst correcting this idiot by the name of “curious me” when he claims iranians are purely caucasian, if u knw anything abt the history of that region then u'll knw that cnt be right
contra

Ashburn, VA

#819 Mar 30, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority of Iranians will tell you that they aren't black, sir.
now, who said iranians are black? stay in line idiot

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#820 Mar 30, 2013
contra wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i know, i was jst correcting this idiot by the name of “curious me” when he claims iranians are purely caucasian, if u knw anything abt the history of that region then u'll knw that cnt be right
HAH!

STFU,ÁSS WIPE, you don't know a GOT-DÁMNED-THING about ANYTHING, Mr "PERSIANS ARE MOSTLY MONGOLIAN".

You're only barely good enough to lick up the leftover jizz droppings from when I fúçk yo mama and yo sista too.

Oh oh, I guess that means I don't have very much respect for you.
Jid

Thornhill, Canada

#821 May 5, 2013
There is a variety of them
some are pale, blue eyes and blonde hair and could look canadian
some look italian and some look arab. it really bugs me when people call persians brown because it just shows hoe ignorant they are. like they really neeed to go loook this shit up before talking. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Micha Ben Israel 51,955
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 44 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,708,436
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 2 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 2 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 2 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
White people GO AWAY 5 hr IT IS I 327
More from around the web