Are Iraniains or Persians Caucasians?
Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#382 Jan 21, 2010
Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
if you say arabs are caucasian!!!! can you tell us what the fack Semetic is then. Arab's race is semetic(Sami)the same as jews people. Semetic people(Arabs and Jews) have their ancesstor in Ethiopia in Africa. They are the childern of a guy name Sam from Ethiopia in Africa. therefore Arabs and Jews are semetic people and their root is from Africa. they have nothing to do with the Caucasian. This is a big lie. People wake up. nethier arabs nor Indian, non of them are caucasian. Indian are Drividian. they are laying that they are Aryan. some Aryan in Ancient time migrated from Iran Plauto toward the North of India but they got defeted by native black people of India name Drividian. today very few white people that you see in india, they all call themselves Parsi which means Persian, means those little white in india their root go back to Persia. it is the same as Arabs and Jews. none of these nations are caucasian(Aryan). they all are semetic people from Africa.
LOL...*smiles*
Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#383 Jan 21, 2010
Smith wrote:
(I corected this part for you. some words are missing in the previous post. here we go.)
Tiawanaa, I feel so sorry for you. You are very poor idiot arab who as usuall have your jelously to Iranian. You are defintely an Arab. because even a two months old kids know that how much Iranian(persians) and Arabs are different from eachother.they are 180 degree different from eachother. it is exactly like you call an Asian person a Hispanic or black. They are gonna kill you. Iranian are not only Aryan(Caucasian) but also they are the source of Aryan. The name of their country coming from this word. They are the Purest Cacasian in the world. not forget that the term Cacausian is drived from a mountains branch name Cacause mountain. if you knew a little Geography and histroy you knew that the whole Caucaus mountain was in the Iran up to 170 years ago and now it is in the boudary of Iran.
I'm not Arab..I'm black! ANYWAY...I can TELL you're persian...LOL...by the way you type..all that BROKEN english...LOL! You are funny tho..you KNOW good and well that Persian/Iranian people STEM from the bloodlines of SAUDI ARABIA...they are nothing more than WATERED DOWN ARABS that migrated OUT of ARABIA and farther north up and into IRAN!!! AND they mixed up with WHITE EUROPEAN people through the globalization and became A LIL LESS Arabian...GO BACK FAR ENOUGH and do the RESEARCH for YOUSELF..you all STEM from SAUDI ARABIA!!! WATERED DOWN ARABS!
Sorry

AOL

#384 Jan 21, 2010
Tiawanna wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Arab..I'm black! ANYWAY...I can TELL you're persian...LOL...by the way you type..all that BROKEN english...LOL! You are funny tho..you KNOW good and well that Persian/Iranian people STEM from the bloodlines of SAUDI ARABIA...they are nothing more than WATERED DOWN ARABS that migrated OUT of ARABIA and farther north up and into IRAN!!! AND they mixed up with WHITE EUROPEAN people through the globalization and became A LIL LESS Arabian...GO BACK FAR ENOUGH and do the RESEARCH for YOUSELF..you all STEM from SAUDI ARABIA!!! WATERED DOWN ARABS!
Only 50 - 60% chance you are real black if you are an AA

You'll need to present us with a DNA test to prove that you are real black.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#385 Jan 21, 2010
People say you can be Caucasian and not have white skin, because skin color has nothing to do with it? LOL! Why do you think they call people "White" then?

Different genes give different features: lighter or darker skin, different nose shapes and sizes, different lip shapes and sizes, etc. So there's no such thing as one "Caucasian" race, since many are mixed with different gene pools even within Europe today, and thus not one pure gene pool to bunch them under. They're all mixed! WE all are mixed with different genetic groups! We are all human, so it doesn't matter what genes we're made of!

This is the point we should all accept: Who cares what genes they're made of? They're human like anyone else.

Stop trying to divide and conquer, you tyrannical racist bastards.

If Europe was the only continent left on Earth tomorrow, to dumb racists like you the Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, etc. with black hair and other dark features would be called "black" as if they were Africans, and the the lighter featured people up north would be called "white" and be labeled "Caucasian", etc.

This is what humans do: They seek to divide us all up by our own physical features for their own racist, tyrannical agenda.

It's true, no matter how many live in denial of this.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#386 Jan 21, 2010
Oh yeah, and I've seen people with an African father and European mother have children; one came out looking about 'in between' but with his African side showing more, yet the other kid came out with blond hair, blue eyes, pale white skin.

So, is this blonde haired, blue eyed kid "Caucasian" because of his physical features? Or is he 'mixed' because that's what his DNA tells us?

Now, do you see my point?

So, is Europe inhabbited by one sole gene pool of people? Nope. It's a mixture of many gene pools, with some not even having other genes as others. Thus, European people cannot be seen as "one pure group of people" to erroneously be labeled "Caucasian".

We go by DNA - genes, not some outdated, racist labels. If we're going to play the dividing game, then do it on a scientific level, not a theorized level with outdated labels.

I prefer to simply say, again: We're all human, no matter what we're mixed with. Leave it at that.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#387 Jan 21, 2010
inhabited*
Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#388 Jan 22, 2010
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 50 - 60% chance you are real black if you are an AA
You'll need to present us with a DNA test to prove that you are real black.
What would make you THINK that?
JustCurious

Tokyo, Japan

#389 Mar 1, 2010
Tiawanna,
if you have studied in a college and just passed some damn courses, indeed it is not enough to open your fu... mouth and say anything you wish. So stop saying rediculous things.
Barros Serrano

United States

#390 Mar 1, 2010
On eupedia.com you can find genetic charts for Europe which I think include information on outlying areas like Iran.

Today's Iran has a minority of Aryan blood, but it is the largest chunk of their collective ancestry. They also have Mideastern (J) and Caucasian (G) Y-haplotypes, as well as Indian (L). So Iranians are very similar to Europeans, except with far less I (Cro-Magnon), but more Indian.

I who have been around a lot of Persians (ok Parsians, whatever) know this perfectly well. Some of them look Celtic, like Irish. I've known Persians with freckles and very light skin. It is the Iranian Jews who are darker. Which makes sense, as Semites are darker than Aryans usually.

Very few Iranians in Western clothing and haircut would not pass as "white" in the USA.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#391 Mar 1, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
On eupedia.com you can find genetic charts for Europe which I think include information on outlying areas like Iran.
Today's Iran has a minority of Aryan blood, but it is the largest chunk of their collective ancestry. They also have Mideastern (J) and Caucasian (G) Y-haplotypes, as well as Indian (L). So Iranians are very similar to Europeans, except with far less I (Cro-Magnon), but more Indian.
I who have been around a lot of Persians (ok Parsians, whatever) know this perfectly well. Some of them look Celtic, like Irish. I've known Persians with freckles and very light skin. It is the Iranian Jews who are darker. Which makes sense, as Semites are darker than Aryans usually.
Very few Iranians in Western clothing and haircut would not pass as "white" in the USA.
I would say only about half would pass for White.
Barros Serrano

United States

#392 Mar 1, 2010
Well, whatever the hell we define as "white"...

What is more interesting than these absurd color categories is the history of various peoples. The Persians had a very ancient civilization. As the civilization of southern Iran is being uncovered, which was before Egypt or Sumer, and obviously related to Indian civilization, it is apparent that the Persians in the north were involved, along with probably other steppe peoples, mostly Aryans like the Persians.

The Aryan ancestry of Iran is of R1 type, related to the spread of Kurgan peoples, including Slavs, Baltics, Mycenaeans and Indics as well as Iranians. The R2 Aryans are those who migrated into Europe to evolve Germanic, Celtic, Italic and Dorian languages.

Southern Iran, where there was evidently civilization by 5000 bc, was largely Dravidian-speaking then, and we can assume also that the people were similar to the Dravidians of India today. The Elamites we know spoke a Dravidian language. This is the source of the Indian type of ancestry in Iran today.

There is also some Mongol and Turkic, of course, and Caucasian and Semitic...

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#393 Mar 1, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
Well, whatever the hell we define as "white"...
What is more interesting than these absurd color categories is the history of various peoples. The Persians had a very ancient civilization. As the civilization of southern Iran is being uncovered, which was before Egypt or Sumer, and obviously related to Indian civilization, it is apparent that the Persians in the north were involved, along with probably other steppe peoples, mostly Aryans like the Persians.
The Aryan ancestry of Iran is of R1 type, related to the spread of Kurgan peoples, including Slavs, Baltics, Mycenaeans and Indics as well as Iranians. The R2 Aryans are those who migrated into Europe to evolve Germanic, Celtic, Italic and Dorian languages.
Southern Iran, where there was evidently civilization by 5000 bc, was largely Dravidian-speaking then, and we can assume also that the people were similar to the Dravidians of India today. The Elamites we know spoke a Dravidian language. This is the source of the Indian type of ancestry in Iran today.
There is also some Mongol and Turkic, of course, and Caucasian and Semitic...
True. Before the arrival of Indo Europeans, it appears that Dravidian may have stretched as far as the Middle East or farther.. Some claim there is a connection between Dravidian and African languages like Mande.
UruEuWauWau

San Jose, CA

#394 Mar 18, 2010
Today Persians/Iranians are Caucasians of Mediterranean features just like French, Dinaric people on Balkans, Greeks, most of Italians, coastal Turks, Libanese, Syrians, etc. Are they also 'white'?! Majority definitely is. Ancient Persians were even more Caucasian, actually original Aryan stock. There were also Dravidian groups like Brahui further east.
Barros Serrano

Napier, WV

#395 Mar 19, 2010
I meant R1a and R1b, not R1 and R2.

Indian DNA indicates clearly that the people there all arose from the 2 cradles of humanity from which most Eurasians diverged: Mideast and India.

The Dravidians were not African.
Sorena

Iran

#396 Jul 15, 2010
what do you guys know about iran??/ persian ?? origions of aryan people??? have you ever heard of ariyana?(aryana)
iranian are the first race that called themself "aryan"
i dont know whay in this era we are witness of misshapping of the truth...
go to facebook and search for iranian people then look at pictures and tell me do they look a like arab(semitic) sami)
origion of all aryan people is iran... go for it and search...
Sorena

Iran

#397 Jul 16, 2010
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/343042/i...

see some picture from iraninan(parsian) people
bolnda girl

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#398 Jul 19, 2010
arab is caucan farsi not
Bay Area

Monterey, CA

#399 Jul 19, 2010
Technicaly they fall under caucasion, white,

but many are light brown skinded.....many are also white

Since: Aug 09

Ashburn, VA

#400 Jul 20, 2010
Bay Area wrote:
Technicaly they fall under caucasion, white,
but many are light brown skinded.....many are also white
As I always say "being white" is not concrete science. It's ultimately up to cultural bias, and especially *personal* bias.

See how you say "BUT many are light brown skinned..."? So this is a ? placed upon their 'whiteness' to you? Ah, so the Nordic Europeans with blue eyes and blond hair should question the "whiteness" of any other Europeans whom have *BROWN eyes*,*BROWN hair*,*BLACK hair*?

Hey, brown is brown, right? No matter if it's on the skin, the eyes or hair, right? Let's not pick and choose now, bud. ;-)

If we're going to discriminate against those with ANY melanin, then we must go for ALL of them! Not just some, yet not others because of a personal bias/agenda. ;)

Remember, Nordic Europeans did call many southern Europeans "black" because of the Mediterranean "dark and swarthy" complexion that was not found up north!

See, it's all up to cultural and personal bias on who is "white".

And if people say "No, no, it's science! We go by anyone with a pointy nose, which is a typical European feature!" - then we say many Somalis, Ethiopians, and multi millions of other genetically mixed Latina/o's, and other mixed people with "pointy noses" are also white now?

So which is it? DNA, or outward physical features?

If DNA tests, then it only PROVES that Europeans are ALREADY mixed with multiple DIFFERENT genetic groups of people... it shows up!

So Europeans are mixed mutts now?

Interesting!

It all the more proves that: WE ARE ALL HUMANS, NO MATTER OUR GENETIC MAKEUP, NO MATTER OUR PHYSICAL FEATURES! Just accept it! STOP trying to DIVIDE and CONQUER, silly racists!
Irani

Oslo, Norway

#401 Sep 7, 2010
The name Iran, Iranian is itself equivalent to Arya/Aryan, where Iran means “land of the Arya,”
I'm Iranian and Aryan, that does not mean that I should be white, black, yellow, red, pink or whatever. An Aryan can have any of these skin colors or combination of some. Being Aryan is a social, cultural, Ideological concept and does not have a biological or genetic makeup. In a sense, there is no genetic construction to Aryan-ism, hence any race or ethnicity can be Aryan IF they identify themselves with the factors mentioned above.
I personally do not consider any group of people who do not practice or participate in any aspects of Iranic cultures and traditions to be Aryan, will they be white, black....... Iranian consider themselves Aryan because to them it's their social identity. One is not Aryan IF that ONE does not like/practice any of the Iranic cultural constructs even IF he/she is a citizen of Iran or Iranic societies. Those who believe Aryan is just a language, well they have got it PARTLY right, language is only a part of it. I'm not English if I type English.
Of those of Iranian people who have unfortunately adopted the so called "White Nation" view on this, I have to say: Pretty please with sugar on top, give me a good reason to why this term and ideology is so precious to the "White Nation" except racial superiority? Why such a precious thing has no historical record among them before Hitler? If being white means Aryan, well I have to say, I have seen Japanese who make Nordic people look like "Mullato"!
There are some neighboring pan-nationalists who have, for personal or political gain, misused this ideological term to sabotage and demonize this Aryan image. Having a certain skin color does not give you any advantage over others, but the way you think, behave and act forms your life and others view about you. That is why Zoroastrianism insists on "good thoughts, good words, good deeds" and because it is the nature and the culture we live in that forms most of our personality.
I have seen some here who insist on three human races and ironically preach about historical migration of human populations out of Africa. Lets pretend that none of us has ever seen national geographic or discovery channel.:-)
Let me ask you two simple questions:
1. If all humans migrated out of Africa and their physical appearance changed to adapt environments they lived in, what is the meaning of race or these specific three races?
2. Where is your proof that people who migrated out of Africa were black? As far as I know Africa (in that historical time) had a very different climate and terrain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 1 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 9
BLACK WOMEN do you still love Omarosa ? 2 min Downer 9
White people the biggest government handout rec... 4 min coretta 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,579,234
SUBHUMAN Primates, You Really Think Anyone is I... 6 min The Laughing Axe 2
I have token white friends. 7 min coretta 55
Look at the balloon lips on this gorilla 12 min The Laughing Axe 12
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 20 min Trump is a joke 79
Cavebeasts of Topix 31 min Harrisson 27
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 3 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 18
More from around the web