Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2008
I see a lot where I work. And many could pass for Italian like me.
ummm

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Jun 30, 2008
sure?????
Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 30, 2008
So this is what gets my curiosity....if you're Italian, then why not post this up in the Italian forum, or even the Arab forum....or even Indian forum..since the Indians and arabs are first blood cousins....why post this up in a BLACK forum? As if WE would know! Remember...blacks and middle easterners are NOT related....remember? US BLACKS stand ALONE....we're EXEMPT from the rest of the world, like you ALL PRETEND you WANT us to be, but yet, you're CONSTANTLY UP in our forums across the world....REAL STRANGE to me!

By the way, Italians HATE US blacks...remember? So WHY are you even in an AA forum?

Why don't you NON BLACK people just LEAVE US BLACKS A-LONE....you don't want nuthin to do with us, so WHY even bother with us period?

To answer your question....PERSIONS/IRANIANS are nothing more than WATERED DOWN ARABS....they jus got a little bit more ARYAN blood within their veins but they're STILL first blood cousins to the ARAB man! They're WHITE!!!
get real

AOL

#4 Jun 30, 2008
indian and arab arenot cousin, that is so ignorant to say, different race, different culture, so narrowminded of you, tiawanna to say.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 30, 2008
freediss wrote:
Technically many are caucasians but socio-politically, they are not grouped with European Whites.
Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Jun 30, 2008
get real wrote:
indian and arab arenot cousin, that is so ignorant to say, different race, different culture, so narrowminded of you, tiawanna to say.
No, YOU stop bein so narrow minded!!! The Arab ethnicity is nothing more than MULATTO...which is BLACK and WHITE bloodline, they're nothing more than watered down, very light skinned BLACKS and they got a little bit of Asian blood in them too, but for the most part the Arab bloodline mostly consists of Aryan white and African black, so they're pretty much 1/8th Asian, 69% ARYAN and the rest is AFRICAN....they are TRINITY bloodline. Now the East Indians ethnicity is ALSO part of the TRINITY bloodline in which they consist mostly of Asian, Aryan and then black blood. So in other words they are 1/4th asian, 1/4th black and 50 percent white...that' the East Indian bloodline. Now the Latinos are pretty close to the Indian bloodline too, they are mostly half Asian, 1/8th black and the rest Aryan white! So in other words the East Indian ethnicity, The Arab ethnicity and the Latino ethnicity are ALL FIRST BLOOD COUSINS....you are the ignorant ONE...and CULTURE doesn't have ANYTHING to do with BLOODLINE, culture is simply nothing more than *a way of living or living by certain standards* has absolutely nothing to do with BLOOD! You Human Beings are sumthin ELSE!!!
Honker

Centreville, VA

#7 Jun 30, 2008
freediss wrote:
All Persians are Caucasian but, only about 75% are actually white skinned.
whatever

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#8 Jun 30, 2008
not the ones I've seen. they look like average arabs to me. I know there is a big difference between an arab and a persian. still I don't see no difference. Most of them are obsessed with having western features. like 90% of the population is getting their nose done. search it up, Iran is the number one capital of plastic surgery.
Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2008
As I have said....Iranians are nothing more than watered down ARABS...they've got a LITTLE bit more Aryan blood in their veins than the mulatto Arabs do....but they are indeed FIRST BLOOD COUSINS AS WELL!
Starshards

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jun 30, 2008
Tiawanna wrote:
So this is what gets my curiosity....if you're Italian, then why not post this up in the Italian forum, or even the Arab forum....or even Indian forum..since the Indians and arabs are first blood cousins....why post this up in a BLACK forum? As if WE would know! Remember...blacks and middle easterners are NOT related....remember? US BLACKS stand ALONE....we're EXEMPT from the rest of the world, like you ALL PRETEND you WANT us to be, but yet, you're CONSTANTLY UP in our forums across the world....REAL STRANGE to me!
By the way, Italians HATE US blacks...remember? So WHY are you even in an AA forum?
Why don't you NON BLACK people just LEAVE US BLACKS A-LONE....you don't want nuthin to do with us, so WHY even bother with us period?
To answer your question....PERSIONS/IRANIANS are nothing more than WATERED DOWN ARABS....they jus got a little bit more ARYAN blood within their veins but they're STILL first blood cousins to the ARAB man! They're WHITE!!!
Because there is NO european-american forum. Stuff regarding race pops up in here all the time.

However, this thread is better served in a middle-eastern forum. Those are mostly dead though.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question. Yes Persians are Caucasian, so they are white.

Unlike what many fools say, they ARE NOT arabs. There are a few arabs in Iran, but Persians are not Arabs.
Starshards

Fairfax, VA

#11 Jun 30, 2008
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically many are caucasians but socio-politically, they are not grouped with European Whites.
No not really. Before the Revolution, Iranians had a lot of contact and influence from Europeans and Americans, and they in turn influenced Europeans and Americans.
Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Jun 30, 2008
Starshards wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is NO european-american forum. Stuff regarding race pops up in here all the time.
However, this thread is better served in a middle-eastern forum. Those are mostly dead though.
Anyway, to answer the OP's question. Yes Persians are Caucasian, so they are white.
Unlike what many fools say, they ARE NOT arabs. There are a few arabs in Iran, but Persians are not Arabs.
Star....if you are Persian then you KNOW good and DAMN well that Persians are nuthing more than WATERED DOWN ARABS....the ONLY reason WHY they are NOT considered ARABS is BECUZ they were born in IRAN and NOT Saudi Arabia...they are the SAME BLOODLINE...stop KIDDIN YOURSELF...the persian bloodline is NO DIFFERENT than the ARAB BLOODLINE...the IRANIANS HAVE a little more ARYAN blood in their veins, but they are WATERED DOWN ARABS...or I should say MIDDLE EASTERNERS...SAME TING! and YOU THIS...stop acting like you don't!
Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Jun 30, 2008
Tiawanna wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU stop bein so narrow minded!!! The Arab ethnicity is nothing more than MULATTO...which is BLACK and WHITE bloodline, they're nothing more than watered down, very light skinned BLACKS and they got a little bit of Asian blood in them too, but for the most part the Arab bloodline mostly consists of Aryan white and African black, so they're pretty much 1/8th Asian, 69% ARYAN and the rest is AFRICAN....they are TRINITY bloodline. Now the East Indians ethnicity is ALSO part of the TRINITY bloodline in which they consist mostly of Asian, Aryan and then black blood. So in other words they are 1/4th asian, 1/4th black and 50 percent white...that' the East Indian bloodline. Now the Latinos are pretty close to the Indian bloodline too, they are mostly half Asian, 1/8th black and the rest Aryan white! So in other words the East Indian ethnicity, The Arab ethnicity and the Latino ethnicity are ALL FIRST BLOOD COUSINS....you are the ignorant ONE...and CULTURE doesn't have ANYTHING to do with BLOODLINE, culture is simply nothing more than *a way of living or living by certain standards* has absolutely nothing to do with BLOOD! You Human Beings are sumthin ELSE!!!
BUMP!
Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Jun 30, 2008
By the way STAR...the RUSSIAN FORUM IS the European forum...it's FOR WHITE PEOPLE...and so ALL CAUCASIONS should be in the RUSSIAN FORUM...not the AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM!

Everybody is SOOOOOOO interested in US BLACK FOLK...jus go to your OWN forum...the RUSSIAN forum/ and leave this forum for the BLACKS!
Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Jun 30, 2008
freediss wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble baby...but...Iranians look FAR better than ITALIANS DO...and NO, they DO NOT look ANYTING ALIKE!!!
Starshards

Fairfax, VA

#16 Jun 30, 2008
Tiawanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Star....if you are Persian then you KNOW good and DAMN well that Persians are nuthing more than WATERED DOWN ARABS....the ONLY reason WHY they are NOT considered ARABS is BECUZ they were born in IRAN and NOT Saudi Arabia...they are the SAME BLOODLINE...stop KIDDIN YOURSELF...the persian bloodline is NO DIFFERENT than the ARAB BLOODLINE...the IRANIANS HAVE a little more ARYAN blood in their veins, but they are WATERED DOWN ARABS...or I should say MIDDLE EASTERNERS...SAME TING! and YOU THIS...stop acting like you don't!
Umm Persians were a civilization for thousands of years before the Arabs even thought about establishing their first city. Persians are only similar because of Islam, a religion foreign to Persia. Don't try to tell people about their history, I don't try to tell you who you are.

Plus, you're wrong on your points, sorry.
Starshards

Fairfax, VA

#17 Jun 30, 2008
Tiawanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans were a tribe of Persians. The Aryans conquered Northern India and took over certain other areas in Central Asia. Saying they have a little more Aryan blood is like saying a german has a little german blood but he's actually greek.

Iran and Aryan come from the same root word.
Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Jun 30, 2008
Starshards wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm Persians were a civilization for thousands of years before the Arabs even thought about establishing their first city. Persians are only similar because of Islam, a religion foreign to Persia. Don't try to tell people about their history, I don't try to tell you who you are.
Plus, you're wrong on your points, sorry.
Star....when you say that the CIVILIZATION of Persia is several thousands of years prior to Saudi Arabia, that MAY BE...but that was a CIVILIZATION, not a BLOODLINE....The Persian bloodline DOES consist of ARAB BLOOD, the Arabs migrated OUT of northern Africa and went to all different parts of the MIddle East, including IRAN!

Prior to the arrival of the Arabs, the WHITE ARYANS had civilization in that area, also along side the Caucus mountains and throughout Europe as well/ and the ARYANS INTERBREAD with the ARAB ethnicity and became MORE WATERED DOWN..THUS resulting in the IRANIAN ETHNICITY of peoples!

I am NOT trying to tell you about yourself dear, I jus WENT to college and LEARNED! I also studied WORLD HISTORY while in College too.
Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Jun 30, 2008
Starshards wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans were a tribe of Persians. The Aryans conquered Northern India and took over certain other areas in Central Asia. Saying they have a little more Aryan blood is like saying a german has a little german blood but he's actually greek.
Iran and Aryan come from the same root word.
Aryan also means NOBLE man or WISE man as well, but the Germans seem to believe that the word meant *a particular bloodline*
Sulman

New York, NY

#20 Jun 30, 2008
thats so lame.
persians are persians; arabs are arabs; different races, languages, cultures, food and on the general basis different religious sects assuming most are muslim.
The way someone lives affects them to the core, down to the cell which is proven. And over time constant differences generation after generation make different races and ethnicities.
Everyone on this earth is mixed so I don't know what you are complaining about so much.
And FYI there is more than one "indian" race.
Tamil people are indigenous to india and many indians are so dark they are darker than most black people (assuming that skin color is what you are dividing races by, which is a poor choice because there are more differences within a race than there are between two races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DennyCranesPlace 1,420,983
Any Black Women Interested in a White Guy? (Jun '11) 3 min Eugene 21
Venus Williams 8 min jay 3
Melanin is MAGIC!!!!! (Sep '10) 11 min RealSupreme 36
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 12 min SeerResources 627
My daughters hair 12 min Pleasehelp 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Who 47,955
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 29 min fluer 321
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 46 min SeerResources 93
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr RMG EL Rey de Tra... 135
More from around the web