Injection of Melanin Nanoparticles Co...

Injection of Melanin Nanoparticles Could Make Human Body Radiation-Resistant | Popular Science

There are 131 comments on the www.popsci.com story from May 12, 2010, titled Injection of Melanin Nanoparticles Could Make Human Body Radiation-Resistant | Popular Science. In it, www.popsci.com reports that:

Researchers have successfully tested a technique that uses melanin-coated nanoparticles to protect bone marrow from damage commonly sustained during radiotherapy. Melanin, a pigment responsible for skin color, not only curbs the formation of free radicals, which damage DNA, but it eliminates the ones that manage to form anyway. One of the major downsides of radiation therapy, which is commonly used to shrink cancerous tumors, is its harmful effect on normal cells.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.popsci.com.

I Am The Riddler

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#21 May 12, 2010
Blacks in Africa rub cow feces on themselves. Maybe we should fund (read: "bribe") some politically-correct scientists and get them to say that bathing in feces "could" make the human body radiation-resistant? Who's with me?

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#22 May 12, 2010
Hunter VanWhitington III wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean in learning about CRIME!
no, that is what african americans did when trying to emulate and assimilate whith white people.

really unfortunate

I Am The Riddler

Location hidden

#23 May 12, 2010
Stimulate My Intellect wrote:
<quoted text>no, that is what african americans did when trying to emulate and assimilate whith white people.
really unfortunate
In the 60's you BEGGED for "integration" and "assimilation" even though we had to LOWER OUR STANDARDS to accept you. In the 60's, America was the most innovative nation, going to the moon, creating marvelous advances in technology. Now INTERNATIONALLY, Americans are perceived as dumb, idiots, uneducated, etc. WHY? Because of that integration you were BEGGING for!

#24 May 12, 2010
I Am The Riddler wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 60's you BEGGED for "integration" and "assimilation" even though we had to LOWER OUR STANDARDS to accept you. In the 60's, America was the most innovative nation, going to the moon, creating marvelous advances in technology. Now INTERNATIONALLY, Americans are perceived as dumb, idiots, uneducated, etc. WHY? Because of that integration you were BEGGING for!
i wasnt even born in the 60"s lol if i was i would have been against integration. and i dont think they begged for it, they fought for it with their lives to be treated like american citizens.

“** Beammmmin **”

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

meow...... :)

#25 May 12, 2010
I love melanin! No but seriously, is anyone else feeling a little vexed by these "new" studies?

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

#26 May 12, 2010
I Am The Riddler wrote:
<quoted text>In the 60's, America was the most innovative nation, going to the moon
the moon thing is questionable.

I Am The Riddler

Location hidden

#27 May 12, 2010
rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>the moon thing is questionable.
But anyway, integration coincided with the time when Americans came to be considered by foreigners as dumb and uneducated instead of world leaders in innovation and technology.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#28 May 12, 2010
I Am The Riddler wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you're lying. Most blacks didn't want to intergrate or assimilate, we simply wanted the same opportunites that would allow us to become contributing memebers to society. We would have been fine with separate, but equal. However, resources were never distributed evenly. This lead blacks to believe that the only way to get a quality education or adequate medical assistance, was to live amongst white people.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#29 May 13, 2010
I Am The Riddler wrote:
<quoted text>
So when is your diseased white ass leaving this "dumb country"? If you whites wish to get away from blacks why don't you take your stupid asses to Antarctica and start a country there. You'd be free os us blacks because as you know we blacks aren't to crazy about cold weather so we're not bound to follow you. Can I help you pack? Please let me help you pack.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#30 May 13, 2010
I Am The Riddler wrote:
<quoted text>
But anyway, integration coincided with the time when Americans came to be considered by foreigners as dumb and uneducated instead of world leaders in innovation and technology.
Stupid ass. America is still the leader in technological developments in most fields. Now the fact that you are unaware of that fact shows us how dumb "you" are but not the rest of us. I guess some whites ( you for example ) really did get dumber but don't blame your being dumb on us blacks.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#31 May 13, 2010
rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>the moon thing is questionable.
And a whole lot of those inventions the whites lay claim to they actually stole from us blacks and had them patented. Bet they don't teach that fact in "HIS-STORY".

I Am The Riddler

Location hidden

#33 May 13, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And a whole lot of those inventions the whites lay claim to they actually stole from us blacks and had them patented. Bet they don't teach that fact in "HIS-STORY".
Like the computer! Charles Babbage, Alan Turing, and John von Neumann were all black!
And going to the moon! Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were really black!
Chinese, Olmecs, Celts, Vikings, Romans, Greeks, Jews, Georgians! All black!
Is that the kind of stuff you're talking about, Tony?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#34 May 13, 2010
I Am The Riddler wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the computer! Charles Babbage, Alan Turing, and John von Neumann were all black!
And going to the moon! Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were really black!
Chinese, Olmecs, Celts, Vikings, Romans, Greeks, Jews, Georgians! All black!
Is that the kind of stuff you're talking about, Tony?
Can I help you pack for your move to Antarctica or are you merely gonna forego that move and remain here and bitch about your superiors, the blacks?
george barnett

United States

#35 May 13, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And a whole lot of those inventions the whites lay claim to they actually stole from us blacks and had them patented. Bet they don't teach that fact in "HIS-STORY".
Whites stole culture and knowledge from the ancient,all powerful,god-like,Blacks of Africa.It is still somewhat unclear how these advanced civilizations got totally rolled by primitive Whites.

I Am The Riddler

Location hidden

#36 May 13, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Can I help you pack for your move to Antarctica or are you merely gonna forego that move and remain here and bitch about your superiors, the blacks?
Superiors? Why? Because the GOVERNMENT pays you to do NOTHING? Because you use WHITEY'S invention, the gun, to scare people? How is that superior? Sitting around all day smoking crack and drinking malt liquor doesn't seem superior to me.

#37 May 13, 2010
melanin injections.... does a body good.
i guess the "afrocentrics" were right all along

I Am The Riddler

Location hidden

#38 May 13, 2010
But Turdshitskin said that melanin had "deadly microbes" in it! That means it does a body BAD!
george barnett

Johnson City, TN

#39 May 13, 2010
Due to the horrendous expense,melanin injections will never be available to the public.The processing cost to remove self-esteem and criminal tendencies from the actual product is afro-nomical.

I Am The Riddler

Location hidden

#40 May 13, 2010
george barnett wrote:
<quoted text>Due to the horrendous expense,melanin injections will never be available to the public.The processing cost to remove self-esteem and criminal tendencies from the actual product is afro-nomical.
Don't you mean Afro-comical? That's what this research is, a joke!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#41 May 13, 2010
george barnett wrote:
<quoted text>Whites stole culture and knowledge from the ancient,all powerful,god-like,Blacks of Africa.It is still somewhat unclear how these advanced civilizations got totally rolled by primitive Whites.
They sure did. Most people don't know that the ancient Sumerians who were an technologically advanced people were a dark race of people.
http://www.the7thfire.com/black_civilization/...
When Cain ( of biblical fame ) was driven out from his people for slaying his brotehr Abel, it was to this civilization that he went to and was able to impart to the Sumerians great knowledge which he actually received from his father who was actually the Biblical entity known as Satan. Satan was very wise and intelligent so it servse to reason that he would teach his son Cain. Cain was also known as SARGON THE MAGNIFICENT and it was he that taught the ancient Sumerians the great technology that they possessed and eventually ended up dominating the Sumerians. The following book is great and answers a whole lot of questions concerning who the Sumerians were but one thing is for sure they were a dark people and blacks were the first people on earth. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
http://www.docrob.100megsfree5.com/sargon/sar...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 12
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 4 min UruEuWauWau 10,778
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,643,275
Lasagna For Thanksgiving? 16 min KIR SUCKA 17
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 18 min Halle Berry Sister 35,959
List Of Sinclair Stations Soon To Air Pro-Trump... 29 min T-BOS 10
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 30 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 41
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 38 min UruEuWauWau 364
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr USS LIBERTY 1,592
Why do black girls get with white guys? 2 hr Dixieeland 105
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 6 hr Cigar Face 26 85
More from around the web