Please come to Satan. Renounce Christ!

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Milwaukee, WI

#67 Jun 26, 2013
NOT MEANING any harm, but CHRISTIANS ARE BEING DEFEATED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BIGGEst BIBLICAL LAW BREAKERS. THEY even fight wars and allowed prayer to be taken out of school, so my dear, Christians has a long ways to go to transform this world.

Level 2

Milwaukee, WI

#68 Jun 26, 2013
OH, BY THE WAY I AM NOT FAT.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#69 Jun 26, 2013
Princess of Darkness666 wrote:
NOT MEANING any harm, but CHRISTIANS ARE BEING DEFEATED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BIGGEst BIBLICAL LAW BREAKERS. THEY even fight wars and allowed prayer to be taken out of school, so my dear, Christians has a long ways to go to transform this world.
butch answer the questiön.. How did lucifer transform the world.. Who ended crucifixion.. Human scarfices, gladiatorz.. Sourging.. Answer the question.. Who created hospitals, universities funreals.. Lol shud up.. U kiddy abuser

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#70 Jun 26, 2013
OH, BY THE WAY I AM NOT FAT.
but u look like jay z.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#71 Jun 26, 2013
Holding the cross up high.. Yeah.. What a taunt to satan followerz.. Thats right.. God defeated death.. I do not fear suffering, death or hell.. Only offending my lord.. Cheee hoøo

Level 2

Milwaukee, WI

#72 Jun 26, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>butch answer the questiön.. How did lucifer transform the world.. Who ended crucifixion.. Human scarfices, gladiatorz.. Sourging.. Answer the question.. Who created hospitals, universities funreals.. Lol shud up.. U kiddy abuser
LUCIFER HAS transformed the world for the BETTERMENT OF MANKIND. YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#73 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
LUCIFER HAS transformed the world for the BETTERMENT OF MANKIND. YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.
yeah.. What i expect.. No answer.. Ha ha ha ha.. U really r a bw. How sad.. But lucifer is in the music u listen to, the movies u watch.. And lucifer is why.. America is a poo hole.. Or is that due to the hip hop culture.. Yeah.. Jay z.. Maybe thats it.. Thank satan for hip hop.. Lol

Level 2

Milwaukee, WI

#74 Jun 26, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. What i expect.. No answer.. Ha ha ha ha.. U really r a bw. How sad.. But lucifer is in the music u listen to, the movies u watch.. And lucifer is why.. America is a poo hole.. Or is that due to the hip hop culture.. Yeah.. Jay z.. Maybe thats it.. Thank satan for hip hop.. Lol
I DO NOT ENGAGE IN HIP HOP AND MOVIES.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#75 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I DO NOT ENGAGE IN HIP HOP AND MOVIES.
kiddy pedo.. U hail satan.. Cause bw today r aborting babies in the millions.. Its an old satanic hamitic belief system.. And no doubt u get high due to ur hooker lifestyle.. Satan 4 ya..
hey

United States

#76 Jun 26, 2013
Samoan, you're not sounding very Christian to me. Christian means Christ-like. Do you think Jesus would act like you're acting on here?
hey

United States

#77 Jun 26, 2013
In fact you sound more like an american-hating Muslim than a Christian. Not setting a very good example sir.
hey

United States

#78 Jun 26, 2013
It's God's job and ONLY God's job to judge. And no one in this world is any better than anyone else in His eyes.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#79 Jun 26, 2013
hey wrote:
Samoan, you're not sounding very Christian to me. Christian means Christ-like. Do you think Jesus would act like you're acting on here?
good question.. Who said i was jesus.. Lol, but.. Jesus wasnt pc.. But then again.. Im not claiming i and god r 1.. But saying.. Jesus said he was the son of god.. And until.. Satanists can give me 5 satanist worthy of praise.. Like christans can say.. Noah, paul, samuel, peter and daniel. Or st parde pio, lucy, francis and teresea.. Then.. I guess.. U fella hail.. Nero, stalin, hitler, judas and well charles manson

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#80 Jun 26, 2013
hey wrote:
In fact you sound more like an american-hating Muslim than a Christian. Not setting a very good example sir.
i readt a proshephy how muslims.. Maybe russians will butcher americans in there millions.. But well.. Were see, no hate just what i readt.. Quite gruesome
hey

United States

#81 Jun 26, 2013
You're missing the point. I didn't say you were Jesus but he commands us to love our enemies. All you're doing is antagonizing them.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#82 Jun 27, 2013
hey wrote:
You're missing the point. I didn't say you were Jesus but he commands us to love our enemies. All you're doing is antagonizing them.
aye mate.. Whos side u on.. I am loving my enemies.. Why im letting them go to hell.. Lol.
hey

United States

#83 Jun 27, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>aye mate.. Whos side u on.. I am loving my enemies.. Why im letting them go to hell.. Lol.
that'll be their choice. But you sir are letting yourself stoop to their level and you are making Christians look bad. Especially by calling them childish names and using curse words. You're not any better than they are. God would prefer that all souls be saved. Stop trash talking...it's why the world hates Christians. And God hates a hypocrite.
hey

United States

#84 Jun 27, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Holding the cross up high.. Yeah.. What a taunt to satan followerz.. Thats right.. God defeated death.. I do not fear suffering, death or hell.. Only offending my lord.. Cheee hoøo
don't seem to me like you're too worried about offending your Lord. Cause your fake holier-than-thou attitude is not how God wants you to be
hey

United States

#85 Jun 27, 2013
hey wrote:
It's God's job and ONLY God's job to judge. And no one in this world is any better than anyone else in His eyes.
I notice you don't have anything to say to this one...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#86 Jun 27, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text> that'll be their choice. But you sir are letting yourself stoop to their level and you are making Christians look bad. Especially by calling them childish names and using curse words. You're not any better than they are. God would prefer that all souls be saved. Stop trash talking...it's why the world hates Christians. And God hates a hypocrite.
huh.. Mr pc.. Do u think jesus wouldnt call a man a pig.. If he acted like one.. Listen carefully jesus said.. If they hate me.. They will hate u.. This is how they will know u r my disciples.. Stop acting like the mr pc man.. Hell aint like that.. Is it.. Ur hail satan while he trys taking out ur eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 min el rey de los cam... 267
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 2 min Johny rebel 139
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min American Independent 1,621,758
Racism by Progressives 🎓 7 min Epic Truth 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 13 min el rey de los cam... 36
Weinstein Protecto/Victim Basher Apologizes 15 min Charles Darwin 8
Kennenka Jenkins 🤔🕵🔬 24 min Charles Darwin 5
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr trolling BINOs 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr bluestreak returns 492
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,431
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 5 hr areyouforreal 780
More from around the web