United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Judged:

That is what they are asayin. Just another sorry POS if he is guilty. No matter the skin tone. Peeps of all skin tone have been known to rape and kill a white skin tone woman.
Dot

Bellville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Judged:

Was it necessary to mention his race?
A criminal is a criminal whether white or black....
Dr Endo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Judged:

And black men rape white men in prison and jail. It is an expression of power.
FlashBack21

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Dot wrote:
It's impossible to ignore his race.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Dot wrote:
pink or purple. I agree 100%.
FlashBack21

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Judged:

Dr Endo wrote:
Is it power or homosexuality?
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Dr Endo wrote:
Bubbas are wicked I hear. Don't care to find out though. LOL.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

FlashBack21 wrote:
<quoted text>It's impossible to ignore his race.
If he was pink, yellow or orange it would of been impossible to ignore his so-called race. Just another POS human- being if guilty no matter what skin tone. He was plastered all over the boob-tube.
Dot

Bellville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

FlashBack21 wrote:
<quoted text>It's impossible to ignore his race.
Is it because he is black that's why his skin tone can't be ignored?
FlashBack21

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Keith former Gun-bunny wrote:
<quoted text> If he was pink, yellow or orange it would of been impossible to ignore his so-called race. Just another POS human- being if guilty no matter what skin tone. He was plastered all over the boob-tube.
The man is true scum.
shasta

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Judged:

Vance was just "keeping it real".During the earlier part of the 1900s,blacks were sharp.They dressed well,spoke well,tried to get an education,but they were not keeping it real.They were simply imitating whites.You would have never seen a black person in public with baggy jeans,a rag on their head and trying to get attention by being loud and illiterate.Since the black power movement many have begun to keep it real.We all saw it over the holiday this year.Wallmart,Toys R Us.This happens every day in every city in this experiment of a nation.Blacks are now keeping it real and the result is violence,sloppiness,drugs ETC.You simply dont hear about all of the Wallmarts because it is no longer hot news.There were several murders in my state this Thanksgiving but the only one anyone heard about was This anchorwoman. Vance kept it real alright.
FlashBack21

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Typical.
Two White Crows

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

Judged:

This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the black thugs target white women as easy victims/prey..

I knew the MSM would never say in the beginning that it was a black animal thug who was responsible...

Think about it: the MSM can't just up and tell the truth about race relations in the United States because blacks would be looked upon as the monsters they really are.

Where is the uproar in the black community over this evil act?

I've yet to see anything from Jesse Jackazz or Al two face lying dog Sharpton regarding this murder...

Matter of fact where are any black posters here on Topix offering up any sympathy?

huh?

“The Lion of Judah”

Since: May 07

Wait and see

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

Judged:

The article did not say she was raped you morons, in fact it does not give a motive for the crime at all so why don't you wait until he is proven guilty before you actually say that he is guilty

Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

Judged:

One thing we do know. Negro men routinely rape Caucasian women. It is extremely rare for a Caucasian man to rape a Negro woman.

“The Lion of Judah”

Since: May 07

Wait and see

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

kneegers_are_violent wrote:
<quoted text>
Her parents and John Walsh said so. I guess you do what all blacks do; defend black on white crime.
You are very lucky to have the MSM on your side to shield you from criticism.
Okay then you should have no problem providing the link to the sources where they are quoted "saying so..."

“Timbaland ft. JTimb- Carry out”

Since: Oct 08

Houston Texas!! From Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

Judged:

Kneeger. or whatever you're name is I have a few words of wisdom for ya. Visit you local mental hospital immediately! Animals? You are a good example of an uneducated supremacist. Whatever race you are.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

Judged:

This stupid thread has no point but to attract hate mongering white people to the African American forum so they can be exposed as ignorant.

White men rape and kill white women everyday. Why is THIS any different? Oh, well the assailant was black. SO WHAT?!! I don't go running to Stormfront every time an alter boy is raped by a white man, or some white kid shoots up a mall. You never see black people populating other forums every time a young white woman is missing or Casey Anthony passes gas over her murdered daughter. The really sad thing is that the trashy people who start these forums have absolutely NO regard for the rape victim or ANY rape victim. They never did!! The ONLY goal is to start trouble and promote some idiotic agenda.

Disgusting!
Marina

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

I'm gonna tell you something I've got raped more then 5 times in my life and i'm still at a young age of 20 . The gusy have been caucasian (european), and African/Arabian (Tunesia , marocco) but that just does not matter at al to the victim . They could have been asian or Afro-American oer latin that just wouldn't have changed anything . You don#t say hmmm I'm atracted by latinos so it#s not that bad to got raped by a Latin Guy but I am not atracted to Asians so this would make it really humilating to mean..Thats just insane . Race doesn not count the victim will be traumatised a she have to go to a lot of stuff so the last thing she thinks about is race.

Sorry for my englisch I'm russian and live in Austria so I don't speak englisch a lot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of262
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••