Why do black people like claiming tha...
Pro 2nd

Portland, OR

#2414 Jul 16, 2014
Afrolatina wrote:
Uhhh just to shut this all down...... 75% of Mexicans have black bloodlines. I know this because I am one of them and I love both sides. The Mexicans that are spiteful or angry or don't get along with blacks are very ignorant and stupid! If Latinos keep at the rate they are going and hating blacks karma will soon be your down fall and the hole you dig for others are the one you will fall in! Stop listening to ppl and trace your roots or hit a library from time to time because if we all did this then there probably would be less tension and more unity amongst ppl of color in general. Ignorance is bliss.... Smdh!
mexicanos dont have inferior bloodline
Pro 2nd

Portland, OR

#2415 Jul 16, 2014
Blacks are inferior bitter subhuman best You ARÉ NOT Mexican if You hangout With this homo erectus animals
Pro 2nd

Portland, OR

#2416 Jul 16, 2014
koolykedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Huumm? Should l stop being kind and respectful to Mexicans , feeding poor immigrants that live here? Stop bringing them to my house , giving them jobs, giving them money when they need food for feeding their families. I will also join the crowd when they make fun of short Mexicans.
Blacks are not savage , guapo. There are many black people that have helped and gave shelter to your people , when they get to they come to the Usa tired and hungry for crossing the desert walking to get here.
Stop being racist , don't transfer the hate you get on a daily basis and learn to love yourself and others.
Mexicans are in my opinion good people but you talking like that all you do is spread hate and despise.
I don't have any white friends that want anything to do with Mexicans . I am the only one. I have got a lot of crap from my friends , when they ask me why don't I feel ashamed in being seen with Mexicans.
I am Brasilian and I love everybody . I have respect for everybody . I do not care if you are black , white , latino , European , African. I much prefer to be kind and be nice to my fellow beings.
You are are a disgrace to the human race , calling blacks savages.
If I met you in real life and you told me that in my face , I am a woman , but I would bruce lee you aZZ.
go back to África You illegal And You made a threat
Central Texas Born

Kyle, TX

#2418 Jul 26, 2014
Growing up as a 3rd generation Mexican/American I was raised with most of all my family hating black people with passion I swear they don't care who you are old or women, children I never understood it to this day one of my best friends is black (my only black friend). Now that I am older I've been robbed several times and its always been a black person who did the crime. Growing up the only bullies I had were black. The same stories I get from my family as they grew up are the same its always been black people who did the crime. I visited the North (Virginia) once and noticed that I was the outcast people gave me strange looks white and black. But down here in Texas its normally Whites and Mexicans vs blacks. I don't hate them but I could care less about any of them. 2/3 of all the black people that I have met are normally not the most intelligent Monsters.
Central Texas Born

Kyle, TX

#2419 Jul 26, 2014
I never judge by color and normally I don't have a problem with black people but my past experiences with them have deterred me from being naive around them.
loudogg

Phoenix, AZ

#2421 Aug 10, 2014
as for jobs it isnt about race we hire hard workers of any color not lazy people of any color ... no ones taking jobs just more likely to do the job well
trq

Los Angeles, CA

#2422 Aug 10, 2014
You know the crazy part some Mexican try to be black but you never here blacks trying to be Mexican.
trq

Los Angeles, CA

#2423 Aug 10, 2014
One thing that mexicans and whites are known for is child molestation that blacks are sooooooooo againts thats one thing blacks dont play with
Black Smoke

Elm City, NC

#2425 Aug 10, 2014
latinqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
well i hear what ur sayin. im puerto rican an i alwayz here peeps sayin that PRs have black in them but i dont think so. now the PR men and the black men get along pretty good but there is a lot of tension between the puerto rican woman an the black woman. i think its tense between black females an latin females in general tho.
Have you looked in the mirror lately fool? You have black in you if that is your picture! lol fact is you dam PRs wquld not exist if it were not for blacks! You have more in common with black than you do a damn mexican anyway! You are an ignorant peice of shit! lol
Border patrol

Elm City, NC

#2426 Aug 10, 2014
Pro 2nd wrote:
Blacks are inferior bitter subhuman best You ARÉ NOT Mexican if You hangout With this homo erectus animals
I hope the white man sends you back to mexico! lol
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#2427 Aug 10, 2014
Pro 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>mexicanos dont have inferior bloodline
are you serious mongol your indian ancestors were all conquered by spaniards and you are therefore a bastard race and no european would ever except mexicans or latin americans as one of them.
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#2428 Aug 10, 2014
let's be honest there are more mexican americans than blacks but could you imagine a mexican american president? now it might be possible after obama. i am not black i'm somali but to me it's obvious that in america after whites it's blacks who have the most influence especially in american culture but also politics. wihtout martin luther king there would be no cesar chavez or the freedom mexicans and all of us non whites get to enjoy because even southern european immigrants were discriminated aganist not to mention jews. from texas to california white americans waged war on mexicans to take their land by force without encountering much resistance and until this day i don't think mexicans have forgotten that and yet when they try to enter the land that used to belong to them they are treated like aliens and they cry about it demanding europeans to go home lol! little do they no mexico itself is still controlled by european culture while their native aztec heritage could only be seen on history channel.
blacknproud

San Diego, CA

#2429 Aug 18, 2014
The real question is why do mexican want to maker it known so much they are not black.oooh were not black.! Like being black is bad or a disease. Far as I'm concern, your not as good as a black person. Your jealous cause we here. Legally. American citizens. We have what you have to sneak and get illegally.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#2430 Aug 18, 2014
blacknproud wrote:
The real question is why do mexican want to maker it known so much they are not black.oooh were not black.! Like being black is bad or a disease. Far as I'm concern, your not as good as a black person. Your jealous cause we here. Legally. American citizens. We have what you have to sneak and get illegally.
Because Mexican isn't a race it's a nationality there are white Mexicans black Mexicans and Mestizo Mexicans most of us are Mestizo and I am legal
blk

United States

#2431 Aug 18, 2014
I don't get why Mexican people and any other people should be fighting over race issues when clearly no one is taking the higher road on either side. Im not to keen on what happen in the past, but I know a few things.
One blks are no better then no one. Some create drama for others and as well as themselves.
Two mexicans and whoever else share the same space as we do. I feel this not liking anyone is over turf.
Three blks were brought in by whites torched and beaten and slave yes. But its hard to just forget about that when its family and I know who thing about latins and Mexican and so forth is that they are very family oriented. So please understand because the same is going on in Mexico now.
I can go on and on hoping that hate stops. But if you leave Mexico to start a better life or have been born in America... why continue to stoop low and be apart of somthing like that. Every race is finding a way not to like the other. No one want Mexico to go against the white man with them. Its a way to say hey brother we have something in common. if you cant accept that then whos refusing the kindness.
I have no problem with anyone and have been called out my name and find it hard to do my job to feed my family because no one wants to just be people. If there is ever a problem with immigration no white has oked it but a dark skinned president accepted and helped out illegals. Im a blk American and still see no freedom or safe haven nowhere. Why? Who is creating one?
So keep teaching all your children about why they should hate others and find ourselves in another war in our own country. Where we as parent put our children in as a guilty party. We shorten there ability to communicate with others. Hate is a heavy and painful burden to carry. I lived with my grandparents who where butlers and maids for years and they never once say they hate the white man even though we where still poor in America. They held a smile and made the best of it. That hirt me even more because I loved them and wanted the best for the best. Blks also get jokes about noses and d€÷£ and our hair. Who cares? You either jealous or bored. Im me and you are you if you dont want to get along with me or anyone else.
Then whats stopping you from walking you beehind back to Mexico to stay with the ones you like Ijs.
Domici

Lancaster, CA

#2433 Aug 23, 2014
Rosa wrote:
Or that we should stick to them against the white people?
I agree that there is somewhat a kinship between the blacks and the Mexicans but only when it comes down to the racism we both experienced.
Other than that, we are not black,our cultures are totally differend and also,i find that the so called respect the blacks have for the Mexicans is only temporary!
Black people don't respect no one but themself, especially after what they've been through and they like to use other races who aren't white to help them get powerfull gainst the whites.Then,they gon(like they always do)show us their true colours.
Black people think that the Mexicans are a joke, physically were small, our accents are funny, were never taken seriously and this is a fact.
On top of all this everythin is cool between us all till theres a conflict and the blacks must always win, can't lose to no Mexican.
Well mexicans need to stop insulating our style, music, dress etc!!! As far as fighting mexicans are only good at that if they are in a group, or using weapons!! Therefore we do win!! Personally, I as a black man don't think Mrxicans are a joke!! Mexicans have a far better work ethic than blacks, & are much more loyal!! Personally I don't fool with many blacks!! Too much drama & they are always uptight!!
Domici

Lancaster, CA

#2434 Aug 23, 2014
Pro 2nd wrote:
& Mexicans screw and molest thier own children you have the nerve of a Brass Ass Monkey making that comment!! My people have many messed up ways but very few molest thier children!!
Domici

Lancaster, CA

#2435 Aug 23, 2014
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>What im also tryin to say is that there is an undercover racism and hate towards the mex and hispanics,from the blacks and that it needs to come to the light.
Im not denyin what the blacks went through and how they were the most discriminated race against.How everyone always picked even the hispanics or the chinese over them, when it came to jobs and so on.Just that they have anger towards everyone(i dun blame them),but im not gon deny and justify their hate towards us jus cuz of what they went through.
If the blacks think they're better than us, that's fine, jus don't fake it!
NO!! Mexicans have a tendency to think they are better than us blacks!! People always talk about blacks this & blacks that however they play our music, try to dress like us etc!!

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2436 Aug 23, 2014
Domici wrote:
<quoted text>
Well mexicans need to stop insulating our style, music, dress etc!!! As far as fighting mexicans are only good at that if they are in a group, or using weapons!! Therefore we do win!! Personally, I as a black man don't think Mrxicans are a joke!! Mexicans have a far better work ethic than blacks, & are much more loyal!! Personally I don't fool with many blacks!! Too much drama & they are always uptight!!
You are either one of two things, one of those brainwashed self-hating black people or 2. A non-black person who loves to propagate an incorrect image of blacks. Keep trying though!

And @Melissa, I agree with you 100% about Mexicans. There are white Mexicans (whom I have met a lot), Mestizo Mexicans (who are the majority) and black Mexicans (who are relatively few). I saw a documentary about how there used to be more Black Mexicans and Henry Louis Gates was the narrator of the documentary. I forget the name of it though. One thing that completely flabbergasted me though was that there are some Latin people who are clearly black like people from the Dominican Republic (Sammy Sosa being one of them) who despise the fact that they are black. My question is why has the world become so brainwashed.
Domici

Lancaster, CA

#2437 Aug 23, 2014
Pro 2nd wrote:
subhuman????? Look how nasty Mexicans live in mexico!! We don't come to your country & have chickens running around in the yard or grow corn in the front yard!! Paleez, get off your rotten tortilla shell with blacks!!! I don't mess with many blacks for my own personal reasons but they are still my people!! Have you ever seen a Mexican at a grand function like a Cottillion?? No!! Only to serve the guests!! So don't come for blacks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are black people more prone to violence because... (Feb '14) 1 min Trump 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,458,018
OMG , The Flinstones Landed on the Moon ???????... 7 min Trump 126
year 2096................................... 10 min AAM2000 219
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 10 min proudwisechimp 89
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 14 min dcool 178
no blacks allowed in this thread 16 min AAM2000 22
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 1 hr dcool 269
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,569
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 154
Fidel Castro dies at 90 3 hr Marcus Washington 133
More from around the web