Why do so many young white women like...

Why do so many young white women like black men? Are Jews to blame?

Posted in the African-American Forum

KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Mike wrote:
Jewish controlled media seems to be portraying black men as attractive and trying to get white women to breed with them.
Yes, it's all part of a Jewish conspiracy. Everything is a Jewish conspiracy. I recently discovered that cameras installed on PC's are also part of a Jewish conspiracy to spy on us when we're using the computer. You might think the thing is off, but them thar Jews are smart. There are also listening devices in florescent light bulbs, but nobody is listening to m when I warn them. The Jewish controlled media is also responsible for the death of Michael Jackson. They also killed Tupac. Did you know that Jews are also behind the polar ice caps melting? They are transmitting electronic heat waves generated from the use of cell phones. That's why ocean levels are rising. Jews are also behind shark attacks. They control all the suntan lotion distributing and the scent of suntan lotion smells like a crippled tuna, so sharks go after mostly white people. I think the Jews are trying to portray white people as a buffet to sharks through the aroma of suntan lotion.

Oh, and the banks. Wanna here what I know 'bout the Jews and money?

Nuts!!
justayoungin

Apo, AE

#3 Sep 4, 2011
Lol, i just have to think of myself as attractive and that any woman would half of a brain would want an offspring from my gene pool. But your right this is obvious a Jewish conspiracy, not my good looks. smh

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2011
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's all part of a Jewish conspiracy. Everything is a Jewish conspiracy. I recently discovered that cameras installed on PC's are also part of a Jewish conspiracy to spy on us when we're using the computer. You might think the thing is off, but them thar Jews are smart. There are also listening devices in florescent light bulbs, but nobody is listening to m when I warn them. The Jewish controlled media is also responsible for the death of Michael Jackson. They also killed Tupac. Did you know that Jews are also behind the polar ice caps melting? They are transmitting electronic heat waves generated from the use of cell phones. That's why ocean levels are rising. Jews are also behind shark attacks. They control all the suntan lotion distributing and the scent of suntan lotion smells like a crippled tuna, so sharks go after mostly white people. I think the Jews are trying to portray white people as a buffet to sharks through the aroma of suntan lotion.
Oh, and the banks. Wanna here what I know 'bout the Jews and money?
Nuts!!
ROFL. Thank God I didn't have to go to the bathroom when I read this post. <3 you KIP
Roller blader

New Castle, DE

#5 Oct 24, 2011
They think they're cool.

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 24, 2011
Why dont you just ask them I try not to date them its too easy and I dont want someone who thinks I am a fad.
Jeff

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2014
justayoungin wrote:
Lol, i just have to think of myself as attractive and that any woman would half of a brain would want an offspring from my gene pool. But your right this is obvious a Jewish conspiracy, not my good looks. smh
it's true I noticed it....not back men and Jewish women....time to take our country back..!
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#8 Apr 20, 2014
Lol the JEWS aren't playing with this race-mixing agenda. They have went alll out as far as promoting it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the european's rh:(rhesus monkey) factor secret? (Jan '09) 2 min JUGGA 291
Losing my virginity to a white guy 2 min UruEuWauWau 33
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Henry 1,420,699
Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with Syrian Refugees 9 min Hillary 2016 4
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 12 min Real 10,574
Child services investigate husband of Hillary's... 13 min Hillary 2016 7
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 14 min Captain Yesterday 27
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 25 min TheOriginalDoby 302
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 29 min Go Blue Forever 116
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr Lord Grubenstahben 78
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Real 47,927
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr LION 610
More from around the web