SCIENCE claims Blacks are APES!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
BlackNProud

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2009
http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/americans-stil...

Lets wrap this debate up -- we are NOT apes!!
hehehehehe

London, UK

#2 Dec 8, 2009
well if we are apes carry me to the local zoo, cos blacks are the best out there, and when we start making cool ape music, wearing cool ape clothes and having cool ape hairstyles ,everybody will wanna act ape like us, yes they all love to immitate us

“Hi, I'm Deja!”

Since: Nov 09

Nice to meet you! ^_^

#3 Dec 8, 2009
Common sense claims you're a f**king a**hole!!!
Even if black people were apes, what the f**k would that change?? How the f**k would your life become better? What the f**k could you possibly benefit and what the f**k would blacks lose?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#4 Dec 8, 2009
Actually, science proves we're all apes.
All homo sapiens are higher primates.

Duuuhhhh!!

Since: Aug 09

Windermere, FL

#5 Dec 8, 2009
upRiSiNGtheupRiSE wrote:
Common sense claims you're a f**king a**hole!!!
Even if black people were apes, what the f**k would that change?? How the f**k would your life become better? What the f**k could you possibly benefit and what the f**k would blacks lose?
Ideally, they would lose that bullshit superior attitude, like "every race is JEALOUS of",
.....the one that claims they have it "twice as hard to get half as far".
WHO the FK would be "jealous",
....of THAT?

You people are hilariously ignorant...

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 8, 2009
One person said "Biologically, blacks are related closer to apes than non blacks. Studies have confirmed this. Big whoop. The physiological similarities are obvious. Apes cannot swim, blacks have difficulty swimming."
Seriously? Have they not seen images of children in Ghana deep in the ocean, forced to do labor?

"Rape is part of their culture, so is violence... a profoundly striking parallel to our ape cousins."
Rape and violence are a crime, not culture. Yet, whites make up the majority of sex crimes. And Europe and the US have some of the highest report rape cases, followed by Asia.

"Blacks have the urge to kill and rape other races. Murder dominates the brain of the Ape.90% of murders are commited by Blacks, our jails are full of these Apes."
I wonder how dangerous Apes really are. Where is the statistics of Apes raping and murdering one of another?

“Who told you lies...”

Level 5

Since: Nov 09

Can one day be truth?

#8 Dec 8, 2009
BlackNProud wrote:
http://www.scienceblog.com/cms /americans-still-linking-black s-apes-15428.html
Lets wrap this debate up -- we are NOT apes!!
BlackNProud wrote:
http://www.scienceblog.com/cms /americans-still-linking-black s-apes-15428.html
Lets wrap this debate up -- we are NOT apes!!
"...research presented in a new paper by psychologists at Stanford, Pennsylvania State University and the University of California-Berkeley reveals that many Americans subconsciously associate blacks with apes."

Somehow you got "Science claims blacks apes" out of that......
Pere du Champ

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2009
Humans are all equidistant from their ape ancestors some 6 million years ago. The time of separation of "black" and "white" people is no more than 70,000 years ago.... not much difference.

As for apes, humans split from the chimp-bonobo line. Chimps and bonobos then split about 2 million years ago. Interestingly, chimps exhibit a lot of what we consider "negative" human behavior. Young males sometimes form roving rape gangs. Males will group into platoons and march off to war with neighboring bands. Females will sometimes kill the infants of other females. Males will kill infants not theirs. And so on. Nasty bastards really.

Bonobos, on the other hand, exhibit "good" behavior. They are cooperative, women are in charge, and they solve their disputes with sex rather than violence.

Which are we? A little of both, eh?
sci fi isht

Jonesboro, GA

#10 Dec 8, 2009
Or maybe aliens geneticly created humans.lol

http://www.slowburn.com/clients/tt/

sounds crazy.

“Yes, I'm MAGIC”

Since: Nov 09

And YOU'RE the "trick"...

#11 Dec 8, 2009
Ebony Moron wrote:
One person said "Biologically, blacks are related closer to apes than non blacks. Studies have confirmed this. Big whoop. The physiological similarities are obvious.
No kidding...
http://www.sheriffalleghenycounty.com/images/...
http://imagecache5.art.com/p/MED/36/3617/SW4E...
Ebony Moron wrote:
Apes cannot swim, blacks have difficulty swimming."
Seriously? Have they not seen images of children in Ghana deep in the ocean, forced to do labor?
That's not swimming.
Are you going to say blacks are excellent Agriculturists, and then point to cotton picking?
Ebony Moron wrote:

"Rape is part of their culture, so is violence... a profoundly striking parallel to our ape cousins."
Rape and violence are a crime, not culture. Yet, whites make up the majority of sex crimes.
We DO, huh?
You DO realize, there are
"MORE" whites who DON"T rape, than blacks who DO, right?
Ebony Moron wrote:

And Europe and the US have some of the highest report rape cases, followed by Asia.
I know you don't mean to imply there are NO blacks there. But it SOUNDS about that STUPID...
Ebony Moron wrote:

"Blacks have the urge to kill and rape other races. Murder dominates the brain of the Ape.90% of murders are commited by Blacks, our jails are full of these Apes."
Facts,....undeniable truths.
Ebony Moron wrote:


I wonder how dangerous Apes really are. Where is the statistics of Apes raping and murdering one of another?
What's wrong, nitwit, your google button is broken? Or are you a TYPICAL lazy black American, who just naturally EXPECTS whites to do EVERYTHING for you?
SIRIUS BLACK-BBA

Parkville, MD

#12 Dec 8, 2009
OOH OOH AHH AHH
Cntsyitnybtr

Chagrin Falls, OH

#13 Dec 8, 2009
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble...but Neanderthals, Troglodytes and Caucasoid s are the mainstay of the Ape theory...not the dark skinned HUMAN RACE...
They (Pale skins) are still trying to figure out where we all came from...on the other hand...when one doesn't know...one can make up shyt...
Yet, they do profess to being the remnants of the Neanderthals annnnnnnnnd...they always picture pale skin men as evolving from apes..not us!!!
SO.o.o.o.o. Whether that was a joke on their part, and a poor one at that...Truly...they (pale skins on this forum) have no idea how old the dark skinned race is on this planet...
THEY ONLY GUESS!!!!

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 8, 2009
Actually we are all essentially "apes". The taxonomic division between Homo sapiens and the other "great apes" is essentially arbitrary. The chimpanzees are our closest relatives. Genetically we are something like 98% identical. Of the "great apes", chimps, gorillas, and orangutans, humans and chimps are the closest relatives. Our common ancestry goes back somewhere between 5-10 million years. Orangutans are genetically the most unique and distant in familial relationship of this group.
Another interesting fact; according to geneticists, from the time of our familial "split" with chimps, 5-10 million years ago, chimps have undergone more genetic change than have we humans.
A "race" means a "subspecies" or a subpopulation exhibiting superficial differences endemic to a particular region. And this designation is arbitrary. Our species could be considered to consist of one single race, or tens or even hundreds of "races". "Races" consist of nothing more than "family traits" essentially, just on a larger scale.
If the entire human race were to disappear except for one small clan of Congo pygmies, 80% of the genetic diversity of the entire human race would be preserved.
Dolchstoss

Cumming, GA

#15 Dec 9, 2009
BlackNProud wrote:
http://www.scienceblog.com/cms /americans-still-linking-black s-apes-15428.html
Lets wrap this debate up -- we are NOT apes!!
I agree Apes act more civilized and could adapt to a modern society better than most of your race.
Ish Tov

Wilsie, WV

#16 Dec 9, 2009
Cntsyitnybtr wrote:
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble...but Neanderthals, Troglodytes and Caucasoid s are the mainstay of the Ape theory...not the dark skinned HUMAN RACE...
They (Pale skins) are still trying to figure out where we all came from...on the other hand...when one doesn't know...one can make up shyt...
Yet, they do profess to being the remnants of the Neanderthals annnnnnnnnd...they always picture pale skin men as evolving from apes..not us!!!
SO.o.o.o.o. Whether that was a joke on their part, and a poor one at that...Truly...they (pale skins on this forum) have no idea how old the dark skinned race is on this planet...
THEY ONLY GUESS!!!!
There isn't one fact in this post, just racist Afronazi ravings.

Neandertals are NOT the ancestors of modern humans. They went extinct.

Homo sapiens first appeared in Ethiopia 200,000 years ago. The first H.s. was different enough from us that scientists have given it a sub-species designation: Homo sapiens idaltu. ALL modern humans descend from that original sapiens.

And yes, all descend from apes. Some taxonomists have suggested that in fact humans and chimps/bonobos be put into the same genus, so that either we'd call ourselves Pan sapiens, or the chimp Homo trogdylytes.

I wouldn't go that far, but we ARE apes. We are closer to the chimp than the chimp is to the gorilla, so logically if they're both apes, then so are we.
216 ELITE

Pacific Grove, CA

#17 Dec 9, 2009
Weaz AINT be no Apes crackuh!

It just be ciz the witey manz aka (debils) iz be dat kkk holdign down the originel black egipshin afrikin bantu wauurior kigs!

Black And Dumb Forever!
Myth Slayer

Washington, DC

#19 Dec 9, 2009
The human race was formed when Neanderthal man and Cro Magnon man interbred, creating Homo Sapiens. This white man was of Asiatic/European origin. Eventually, some migrated to Africa where they devolved into the evolutionary dead end- the black race.
Proof that a black race devolved from a white one is very simple- the blush. A blushing response would never have had time to evolve if whites branched off from blacks in near evolutionary time and it would never have evolved on a black skinned person at all.
Information of this nature is found in things called "books" which are available in places called "librarys"

http://www.curledup.com/neandleg.htm

“THE RAVEN”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#20 Dec 9, 2009
216 ELITE wrote:
Weaz AINT be no Apes crackuh!
It just be ciz the witey manz aka (debils) iz be dat kkk holdign down the originel black egipshin afrikin bantu wauurior kigs!
Black And Dumb Forever!
A cracka is a bag of sh-t and will be a bag of sh-t Forever more!
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#21 Dec 9, 2009
BlackNProud wrote:
http://www.scienceblog.com/cms /americans-still-linking-black s-apes-15428.html
Lets wrap this debate up -- we are NOT apes!!
I hate to say it but white racism and ignorant will ALWAYS link Black people to apes. I heard a white kid and a black kid having an arguement and the white kid called the black kid a dirty black ape. I've heard this kind of insult my entire life. Thirty years from now some jerk will call a Black person "a dirty black ape".
Ish Tov

Wilsie, WV

#22 Dec 9, 2009
Yeah, well, we're all apes so get over it.

You bunch of booty-scratching stinking apes!!! And I mean ALL of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min hillaryfordramaqueen 1,127,269
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 7 min Mick 339
why do people say latinas are hotter than other... (Jun '12) 11 min Jefferson 16
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 17 min Klaus Phuchs 803
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 17 min carlos 5,911
Who are the best black power leaders in the world? 21 min Jefferson 2
Ladies am i right or what 23 min African unity 3
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 1 hr Talk sense 146
Mr. Brown 1 hr GetRealMichael 102
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 3 hr Raynaldo 170
Another High School shooting 3 hr The Irony 40

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE