blacks are ruining America
the light has come

Danville, IL

#70 Dec 29, 2010
Whackajig wrote:
<quoted text>
Are blacks destroying our economy? Answer = yes. Blacks as a group are welfare rat parsites whose existence rests on government handouts taken forcibly from productive white taxpayers. The economy is not benefited, but rather destroyed by so many leeches sucking the blood of the people who carry America on their shoulders.
Are blacks causing companies to downsize and go broke? Once again the answer is yes. One black in particular is the biggest culprit, and that is obungle. The presidunce all by himself has done more to destroy American business than we can imagine.
Are blacks allowing illegals into America? Yep, they sure are. The illegals are now performng all of the jobs we used to call "N" work. If blacks got off of welfare and went to work, the illegals would not find employment and would return home to mexico.
if you are going to post, make sense and nothing you post make any good sense. Most people that cry about welfare do not know how it is gathered and how it comes out of the average pay check. If you knew anything about the welfare system you know that whites, other races and illegals are on it. The money that is allotted those on welfare goes back into the economy.
Companies are downsizing, not because of blacks it is because of greedy white people. You like to point your finger at Obama but you need to wake up and see that American jobs were sent overseas under white presidents. Then they flood our market with foreign made things. Now it is the black man` s fault.
Did blacks allow the illegals in this country. NO! If all the whites that are on welfare and get them a job then there would be less money paid out in the welfare program.

“Everybody Dies...”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#71 Dec 29, 2010
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>if you are going to post, make sense and nothing you post make any good sense. Most people that cry about welfare do not know how it is gathered and how it comes out of the average pay check. If you knew anything about the welfare system you know that whites, other races and illegals are on it. The money that is allotted those on welfare goes back into the economy.
Companies are downsizing, not because of blacks it is because of greedy white people. You like to point your finger at Obama but you need to wake up and see that American jobs were sent overseas under white presidents. Then they flood our market with foreign made things. Now it is the black man` s fault.
Did blacks allow the illegals in this country. NO! If all the whites that are on welfare and get them a job then there would be less money paid out in the welfare program.
This guy you're responding to is a drain on intellectualism. Your post makes rational sense. His sounds like some twisted KKK logic.

Greedy rich white men are ruining this country, it's not racism, especially given that they are a small percent and that regular white folks are in the same boat as everybody else.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#72 Dec 30, 2010
Chris wrote:
Facts
Though only about 13% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.
Blacks adopted into middle-class White families had IQs averaging 89.4, just slightly above the average of 88 for Blacks of the North Central U.S. region from which they originated. This was 9 IQ points below the average of the adopted Black/White
hybrids (98.5) in the same families, 16 points below the adopted Whites (105.6), and 20 points below the White biological offspring (109.4).
Black males are twice as likely than white males to have MAOA-L which has been linked to crime, violence and aggression in scores of studies. Black males are also 13.5 times more likely to have a rare version of the gene associated with extreme violence and extreme aggression.
Welfare by race 38% white / 37% black. But, blacks make up only about 13% of the U.S. population. While there are more whites on welfare than blacks,
the percentage of the black population on welfare is greater than the percentage of the white population on welfare.
One in three food stamp households is headed by an African American. More than a third of food stamp benefits are issued to African-Americans.(According to Census data, African Americans make up about 13 percent of the U.S. population.)
Asians score higher on tests of mental ability than do Whites, both within the U.S.A. and in Asia, whereas Africans and Caribbeans score lower. Asians populations in East Asia and North America typically have mean IQs falling between 101 to 111. White populations in Europe, South Africa, Australasia, and North America have mean IQs of from 85 to 115, with an overall mean of 100. Black populations living south of the Sahara, in the Caribbean, in Britain,and in North America, average IQs of from 70 to 90.
Speed of decision making (reaction time) in 9 to 12-year olds, in which children decide which of several lights stands out from others,shows that the racial differences in mental ability are not restricted to paper and pencil tests. All children can perform the task in less than one second, but more intelligent children, as measured by traditional IQ tests, perform the task faster than less intelligent children. Asian children from Hong Kong and Japan were faster on average in decision time (controlling for movement time) than were White children from Britain and Ireland, who in turn were faster than Black children from South Africa. Using the same decision time tasks, the same racial ordering in California school children.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), has confirmed the White/Black difference. The preponderance of evidence from studies using different techniques, conducted by different researchers, on different samples, confirms the conclusion that the brains of Asians and their descendants average about 17 cm3 (1 in3) larger than those of Europeans and their descendants whose brains average about 80 cm3 (5 in3) larger than those of Africans and their descendants.

one-fifth of one percent of a Black applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1.
Which white racist with an inferiority complex hatched these lies,LOL?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#73 Dec 30, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the GOVERNMENT is there and Obama went on a hiring spree.
Fool, visit earth every now and then. Most of the people Obama hired were..........WHITE. Dumbass. Now say somethign else stupid.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#74 Dec 30, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take D.C. for ten Alex. D.C. has a majority of blacks there and unlike other major cities in America that saw a decline in their economies, stats show that the economy of D.C. actually increased. Next.
And these lying assed whites claim blacks don't work. I say again. How can you tell when a white man is lying? His mouth is moving,LMAO.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#75 Dec 30, 2010
Whackajig wrote:
<quoted text>
Are blacks destroying our economy? Answer = yes. Blacks as a group are welfare rat parsites whose existence rests on government handouts taken forcibly from productive white taxpayers. The economy is not benefited, but rather destroyed by so many leeches sucking the blood of the people who carry America on their shoulders.
Are blacks causing companies to downsize and go broke? Once again the answer is yes. One black in particular is the biggest culprit, and that is obungle. The presidunce all by himself has done more to destroy American business than we can imagine.
Are blacks allowing illegals into America? Yep, they sure are. The illegals are now performng all of the jobs we used to call "N" work. If blacks got off of welfare and went to work, the illegals would not find employment and would return home to mexico.
Dumbass, lets start with the 25 million sorry assed whites that are on welfare.
Chris

United States

#76 Jan 3, 2011
"Which white racist with an inferiority complex hatched these lies,LOL? "

The data I listed comes from papers published in real scientific journals and official numbers from government data(FBI crime stats, Welfare(HHS)...). All of the data I listed can easily be verified from multiple sources. And, whites are not the cream of the crop, Jews and East Asians are if that makes you sleep a bit better.
timmy b

Cleveland, OH

#77 Jan 5, 2011
I do believe that blacks are destroying our country,not all but a very large percentage.There are exeptions to everything but exeptions never are the rule. The town i live in is a suburb of a large city. About 5 years ago they started relocating blacks to our town. Thhis is how my town has changed Crime up 60%. Schools ruined. My son tells me that school is now a joke. The teachers now spend all their time dealing with unruly students. And further more i will state the criculum has been dumbed down to accomadate the new arrivals.What stores have not closed do to crime now have bars over the windows. What use to be a clean town now has trash everywhere its nasty and unsafe that quik. My town now mirrors ANY WHERE in the WORLD where black people live.

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#78 Jan 5, 2011
how in the hell are blacks ruining america? wtf

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#79 Jan 5, 2011
krazybabygirl21 wrote:
how in the hell are blacks ruining america? wtf
I think that fool that started this thread meant to say BLACKS ARE """"" RUNNING""" "" AMERICA,LOL.

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#80 Jan 5, 2011
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think that fool that started this thread meant to say BLACKS ARE """"" RUNNING""" "" AMERICA,LOL.
lol
Chris

United States

#81 Jan 13, 2011
"how in the hell are blacks ruining america?"
See my post above
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#82 Jan 13, 2011
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just what we're going to do!
We'll leave and go to Africa, and take it back over!
Those silly savages will be glad to see us come back, and we'll make them slaves all over again, meanwhile, you Negroes will be fighting and killing each other so much,(because the whites have fled), that within a hundred years, you will have disappeared!
There's nothing like having Negro servants once again!
We'll be addressed as "Bwana" just like in Tarzan!
We're packing as you speak!
I'm All for this idea!
HeBE

AOL

#83 Jan 13, 2011
Oh its done ruint!
HeBE

AOL

#84 Jan 13, 2011
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think that fool that started this thread meant to say BLACKS ARE """"" RUNNING""" "" AMERICA,LOL.
Running it into the ground, white flight is a bytch mah nicca - just ask Detroit.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#85 Jan 13, 2011
HeBE wrote:
<quoted text>
Running it into the ground, white flight is a bytch mah nicca - just ask Detroit.
They tRied that white flight shit here in Atlanta a few years ago. Unfortunately the jobs these whites worked stayed in Atlanta so these whites ended up having to commute back and forth everyday to those jobs in downtown Atlanta and they had to sit in rush hour traffic everyday.

So what did they do next. These whites flew their asses back to downtown Atlanta and started buying homes closer to their jobs so they wouldn't have to sit in rush hour traffic everyday. We blacks just sat back and laughed our asses off at the stupidity of whites as they came crawling back to Atlanta. That shit was funny as hell. Whites can do some stupid shit sometimes bless their little hearts,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#86 Jan 13, 2011
And these same whites that had to eat crow and move their white flighting asses back to Atlanta thought that if enough whites moved to Atlanta they would then have enough white votes to dilute the black voting base and they could then elect themselves a white mayor of Atlanta. It didn't work. The black vote was still enough to elect yet another black mayor. Mayor Kasim Reid. The white lady the whites voted for lost...BIG TIME.
Anders The Fat Chic

La Jolla, CA

#87 Jan 13, 2011
AxMeAnything wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit, anyone? Anyone?
detroit is not the story of a city gone to hell when blacks became the majority. it is the tale of what is to come to all cities,even with very little blacks, who's life line industry picks and closes up shop leaving thousands unemployed. turning workers into welfare recipients and home owners into renters. but i know from past experience you are not smart enough to understnd this.
Anders The Fat Chic

La Jolla, CA

#88 Jan 13, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Detroit is ruined, because they did not have a diversified economy in the city, Detroit destroyed itself. It should have never depended on the auto industry alone. When jobs got taken away, people became desperate and poor, so they started to rob businesses to survive, and this pushed businesses away from Detroit. A lot of people dont know this, this is the same thing that happened in Watts in Cali too, and in other cities. A lot of factory jobs closed, so many people became poor, and families became broken up, then drugs move in, so people do what they feel they need to do to survive, this effected black communities heavily in the past, this is how blacks started to deal with drugs, nobody would hire a black man back in the day. Economics is a key issue here, not race, and if you are victimized by racist hiring practices, then thats a economic/social/societal issue that that you will have to deal with, especially in the U.S.
requoted for truth..blacks don't create their own ghettos, they just maintain them. "other" give or tak away all that is needed to create a ghetto, black people just keep it going. but there is never a point where all hope is lost. we just need to organize the good citizens left in places like detroit.
BM

Wolverhampton, UK

#89 Jan 13, 2011
White Master wrote:
Its the truth.
And you're fixing this problem by creating threads.

Typical low class American crackers. Too poor and lazy to do anything but type crap on their cheap windows machine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad Development: World Being Cleansed from All ... 4 min Counter Revolution 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RoxLo 1,548,904
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 23 min Frogface Kate 37
Maceo the Break dancing Gorilla 30 min Sadbuttrue 1
Change Maceo do for the Race stop being a Old B... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 1
Subhuman Crakkas Can't Take It Anymore 1 hr Sadbuttrue 7
Why are Black men dumb with low IQ's ? 1 hr Sadbuttrue 4
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 2 hr Sadbuttrue 46
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 3 hr Sadbuttrue 42
Are liberals getting too unstable? 8 hr Savant 90