blacks are ruining America
country boy

Carolina Beach, NC

#656 Oct 31, 2013
Its not black and white, its simply a muslim, hater of God, America, and anything holy, who just happens to be black, who got the votes from ignorent people , retards, who wanted so badly to have a black president, an antichrist, and he is going to destroy America. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth
country boy

Carolina Beach, NC

#658 Oct 31, 2013
Get over it blacks and whites, the enemy is muslims, most of all satan.Get on your knees and pray for your soul, your brothers soul, black, white, red, or what ever .The day of the lord is at hand.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#659 Oct 31, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler's child, you are something else.
Thank you:)
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#660 Oct 31, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you:)
You are welcome no life Hitler's daughter!...lol.

“The king saids "Dinner!"”

Since: Oct 13

Gay Luigi

#661 Oct 31, 2013
I think former president george bush as already done a good job on putting america in the line of fire.
Regardless of people acting like animals in america.. we already have more to worry about than that.. that is if obama doesn't step up and fix it.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#662 Nov 1, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome no life Hitler's daughter!...lol.
You are too kind:)
Dan

San Jose, CA

#663 Nov 1, 2013
Actually, the ones most responsible for this are the Jews.
Dan

San Jose, CA

#664 Nov 1, 2013
the light has come wrote:
How are black people ruining America. Are they destroying the economy. Are the keeping jobs out of America. Are they allowing illegals into this country. Are they causing companies to downsize and go broke. Are they causing unemployment. Inquiring mind wants to know.
Actually, the ones most responsible for this are the Jews.
Dan

San Jose, CA

#665 Nov 1, 2013
country boy wrote:
Get over it blacks and whites, the enemy is muslims, most of all satan.Get on your knees and pray for your soul, your brothers soul, black, white, red, or what ever .The day of the lord is at hand.
You're getting warmer, but despite popular belief that Muslims are the problem, it's actually the race of people (and religion) that rhymes with "Hewish", that's the real ones you should be aware of.
country boy

Greenville, SC

#666 Nov 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting warmer, but despite popular belief that Muslims are the problem, it's actually the race of people (and religion) that rhymes with "Hewish", that's the real ones you should be aware of.
No Dan its the hatred of the race and religion that rymes with "hewish" Gods chosen people, thats the problem. Always has been, always will be until Christ returns
country boy

Greenville, SC

#667 Nov 1, 2013
Toast TOAST wrote:
I think former president george bush as already done a good job on putting america in the line of fire.
Regardless of people acting like animals in america.. we already have more to worry about than that.. that is if obama doesn't step up and fix it.
No toast TOAST, George Bush had balls to stand up to evil, "weapons of mass destruction" or not, if you cant see that sadam and osama were evil, your a blind fool.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#668 Nov 1, 2013
country boy wrote:
<quoted text>No toast TOAST, George Bush had balls to stand up to evil, "weapons of mass destruction" or not, if you cant see that sadam and osama were evil, your a blind fool.
Liberal thinking truly is a mental disorder. Liberals want everything evil to be okay, while moral standards is against everything they believe in.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#669 Nov 1, 2013
Toast TOAST wrote:
Obama doesn't know HOW to fix it. After 4 years that should been enough proof.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#670 Nov 1, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You are too kind:)
Oh yea, I can be even more kind than that. How about me sending you a Hitler's suicide book. A bullet and gun comes with it.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#671 Nov 1, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea, I can be even more kind than that. How about me sending you a Hitler's suicide book. A bullet and gun comes with it.
Sure!!!!!!!!:) I would never turn down a free gun.

“The king saids "Dinner!"”

Since: Oct 13

Gay Luigi

#672 Nov 1, 2013
country boy wrote:
<quoted text>No toast TOAST, George Bush had balls to stand up to evil, "weapons of mass destruction" or not, if you cant see that sadam and osama were evil, your a blind fool.
Yeah and he put america in trouble doing that.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#673 Nov 2, 2013
Toast TOAST wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and he put america in trouble doing that.
Then dumbass Obama went ahead and borrowed billions of more dollars and finished the country off.
Shawntikwa Jones

United States

#674 Nov 17, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Then dumbass Obama went ahead and borrowed billions of more dollars and finished the country off.
TRILLIONS of dollars.
karl

Newburyport, MA

#675 Nov 22, 2013
fraud and no education.
BoDick

Millport, AL

#676 Jan 11, 2014
If the wghites did not feed and house blugums, in six months they would be killing and eating their neighbors , beating on a hollow log with a bone in their nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiny Whiteys, Non-whites Not Interested in Your... 1 min Aha 15
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 1 min Drilling for the ... 5
"Stop the Violence" event ends in shootings. 2 min Skiff Azlaan 20
Susan Rice: Too many whites in government 4 min Skiff Azlaan 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min FYVM 1,383,802
Slave inbreeding and the Importation Ban of 1810. 5 min Skiff Azlaan 2
News SC biker bar taking heat for t-shirts called 'r... 7 min White Man 22
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr You knew 134,446
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 2 hr luvher 472
Jewish people appreciation thread. ------------... 2 hr Skiff Azlaan 10