blacks are ruining America
Dont believe the hype

Freeport, NY

#629 Sep 21, 2013
thetruth wrote:
the truth is black people just recently shed their coat. black people are so far bellow the evolution chain. black people are not meant to prosper they're meant to destroy themselves and they will because it's their nature. You only live because of the grace and compassion given to you by other races. Black people will be instinct. One day a scientist will make a virus that will only affect black people and guess what? not one black person will find a cure.
Look at your behavior it's primitive.
Didn't white come from black?
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#630 Sep 21, 2013
Hell even Disneyland is Racist.All the characters are redneck hillbillies that openly show their ignorance.
Rob

Mobile, AL

#631 Sep 21, 2013
Um we didnt briong white slaves to America eveyrone on this silly forum is woefully uneducated Christian whites ended slavery which Internationally at the time and had been for 1,000 years run by MUSLIM ARABS also slavery was prevalent and running wild on the west coast of Africa the historical orgs that brough slaves for european countries were Jews that is a fact and they bought them ALREADY ENSLAVED and very few whites had any connection to slavery at the time Using slavery as this be all end all in regards to societal problems and economic conditions is absurd Blacks by their own sick fault have turned into nothing but unaccomplished criminals and psychos and only because of instituional racism of the NWO with its quotas and overstokcing of quotas have the demographics been changed. So now we have police and etc being dominated by non American insane foreigners and degenerate blacks who worship cruelty and false victimization the left wants a genocide of whites and lies to achieve this. And btw whites arent afarid of blacks...in fact Ive heard a racist fat mouthed thief whine about how blacks are afraid of whites its the same crap. Us "whites" this silly ephithet includes blacks asians hispanic who hate the gangsta cult that has deluded blacks into a morass of failure

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#632 Sep 22, 2013
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just what we're going to do!
We'll leave and go to Africa, and take it back over!
Those silly savages will be glad to see us come back, and we'll make them slaves all over again, meanwhile, you Negroes will be fighting and killing each other so much,(because the whites have fled), that within a hundred years, you will have disappeared!
There's nothing like having Negro servants once again!
We'll be addressed as "Bwana" just like in Tarzan!
We're packing as you speak!
Rule Africa?! Since when? The only reason you got slaves is because our own people sold them to you! They could have obliterated the pale skin abnormal freaks if they wanted too! You could never rule Africa nor will you ever! But we did have fun banging the women In your family!:)
know for sure

Barrington, RI

#633 Sep 27, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>That is a good thought but that do not answer the over all question. What are blacks doing to ruining America.
Yea right! help somebody pack the only way to get you to take your fingers out of your ass is to offer you a gibs me dis or dat

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#634 Sep 27, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
Disneyland is Racist.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! what a fckin idiot:)
Nat Turner

#635 Sep 27, 2013
You see, Racism is so institutionalised that crackers are not even aware of it. That is why they appear so ignorant.
Nat Turner

#636 Sep 27, 2013
America has always been a nation doomed to failure. The white race has never known Civilisation coming out of the caves of Europe.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#637 Sep 28, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
You see, Racism is so institutionalised that crackers are not even aware of it. That is why they appear so ignorant.
Racism means that someone didn't agree with a negro.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Douglasville, GA

#642 Oct 6, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Racism means that someone didn't agree with a negro.
Agree
Dont believe the hype

Freeport, NY

#643 Oct 13, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Racism means that someone didn't agree with a negro.
Racism = jealousy.
too much chocolate for you to handle. this what whining devils say, why negros get to have Golden honey skin?, how come they get to go outside in the sun and don't transform into a lobster? why their skin don't wrinkle up like an old cracked leather bag? why were they born with curves on their body and mine is flat or doofy looking. Why do I walk with a wedgy? and they walk with a bop. why do their hair grow like a plant? and ours grow flat and lifeless. how come they always to appear happy? and I am not. I'll fix them, lets steal their land, their gold their diamonds, lets steal their God and give them a fake religion. lets erase their history and culture and give them the founding fathers crap and a santa claus. let introduce bad meat to them like pork . lets mess up their vegetation crops, so they can eat pesticides. let set up liquor stores,churches and projects in their neighborhoods and chop down all the trees. Lets get all the drugs and guns and put it in their community. Then lets starve them and create caos so they can fight and kill each other. why? because I have too much chocolate for you to handle and my skin is like golden honey

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#644 Oct 13, 2013
Dont believe the hype wrote:
<quoted text> Racism = jealousy.
too much chocolate for you to handle. this what whining devils say, why negros get to have Golden honey skin?, how come they get to go outside in the sun and don't transform into a lobster? why their skin don't wrinkle up like an old cracked leather bag? why were they born with curves on their body and mine is flat or doofy looking. Why do I walk with a wedgy? and they walk with a bop. why do their hair grow like a plant? and ours grow flat and lifeless. how come they always to appear happy? and I am not. I'll fix them, lets steal their land, their gold their diamonds, lets steal their God and give them a fake religion. lets erase their history and culture and give them the founding fathers crap and a santa claus. let introduce bad meat to them like pork . lets mess up their vegetation crops, so they can eat pesticides. let set up liquor stores,churches and projects in their neighborhoods and chop down all the trees. Lets get all the drugs and guns and put it in their community. Then lets starve them and create caos so they can fight and kill each other. why? because I have too much chocolate for you to handle and my skin is like golden honey
Your skin looks like sh!t. Same color, same texture, same smell.
Dont believe the hype

Freeport, NY

#645 Oct 19, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Your skin looks like sh!t. Same color, same texture, same smell.
whatever you say, you raw piece of chicken.
Taxation without represen

Chesterland, OH

#646 Oct 27, 2013
Why does working Jim have to feed , house , educate if possible lazy liberal Joe ?

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#647 Oct 28, 2013
Dont believe the hype wrote:
<quoted text> whatever you say
Yep
auman

Indianapolis, IN

#648 Oct 28, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
America has always been a nation doomed to failure.
This statement is why you do not deserve to live in this country Nat.
Fed up

San Leandro, CA

#649 Oct 28, 2013
Doby wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suggest you take your sorry white azz back to wherever the fk you're from monkey! New Zealand? Germany? Denmark? Huh? Where the fk you from cracker? You aren't from here! You an Indian??
No???
Then STFU!!!
it is true that blacks are uncivilized and us whites have to out up with their ghetto shit culture.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#650 Oct 29, 2013
Fed up wrote:
<quoted text>it is true that blacks are uncivilized and us whites have to out up with their ghetto shit culture.
Ditto
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#652 Oct 29, 2013
Fed up wrote:
<quoted text>it is true that blacks are uncivilized and us whites have to out up with their ghetto shit culture.
Lol...so, tell me No Life. Why are you posting on this forum?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#653 Oct 29, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!!!!!! what a fckin idiot:)
Hitler's child, you are something else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,252,059
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min www 122,310
A black man to honor 3 min General Coretta 1
Why do black men get jealous when black women d... (Mar '12) 4 min Username 22
At the bar last night and seeing tons of fat ww... 5 min Have a nice day 43
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 8 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 5
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 8 min Tasahce 193
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 20 min PolakPotrafi 2,318
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 42 min audy17 30,738
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 34,350
More from around the web