Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

America was trash long before blacks came ,if you don't think so ask the Indians .......oh that's right you cant thanks white america
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Ku Klux Klan wrote:
What's wrong with the United States is the sorry White man, who's sat on his hiney and let it get in this shape! They to blame for it! Every last one of em' is to blame for it!
They need to turn these knee grows over to us, hang em' turn em' over to us and there wouldn't be all filth goin on! We would have a decent place to live in!
Need a rope around they filthy neck!
i hope your mother gets raped.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Memw wrote:
<quoted text>
Your type can ruin the country without having any power at all. It has nothing to do with power. If your group of lazy idiots ruining our country had any power at all they'd be successful and prosperous rather than feeding off those who have power. Your lazy blacks are ruining the country because they lack concepts that give them power/knowledge/ the ability to prosper. In fact it is your people's "culture" to degrade those who want to educate and make themselves marketable , then you wonder why no one will hire you or why your stuck at 9/hr. I'm not saying blacks have taken over and are in control and that that is why America is being ruined, I'm saying America is being ruinedby blacks because they won't take responsibility for their own actions and refuse to educate themselves. Stop portraying yourselves as victims . You have many opportunities out there. Use them. But us whites are sick of footing the bill because 10 to 13 percent of the population refuses to cooperate and work and fall in line like the rest of us.
this aint YOUR country this is MY country and i want you OUT get your white colonial asses out of here!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Who out here aint done same shit?
I aint talking about skin color neither like you did
Hebrews did
Egyptians did
Persians did
Chinese did
Israelites did
Japanese did
Aztecs did
Etc
STFU
you act like us black folks all saints
east indians didnt now go back to the learning tree moron!
Donnie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Check out the prisons !!!.. and please don't tell me that they are there because their BLACK !!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

No AMERICA OUR RUINING BLACKS
earl

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

White Master wrote:
Its the truth.
get a life troll

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

*ARE*
robo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

everywhere the blacks go trouble follows. they live like animals. disrespecful,loud,buffoons. what gets me is how the think jackson and sharpton are on their side. they blame the republicans for everything and vote for the democrates when it was the republicans that freed them and the democrats brought in the jim crow laws
Dutchie

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well get your ass to stepping then and then we'll allow some of the Chinese people to move here and help us run this country and if any of you whites ever try to come back here we'll be waiting at the shores to kick your white racist asses all the way back to Europe. Wait a minute, Europe probably won't allow you ex-yankees to come back to their shores either. You MF are gonna end up homeless without a country to call your own,LOL.
So wait, why do you need the Chinese to help? Why can't black people do it by themselves? Have you not seen how the Chinese are treating black Africans in their home lands? Are you not aware of how racist the Chinese culture is? Oh and no white guilt for the yellow people,so no affirmative action,welfare,or crying racist.Most African countries are wishing the white man would come back and help them instead of the yellow man,and arab/muslims.Which brings it back to my original question,why does the black man always need help?
Dutchie

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Donnie wrote:
Check out the prisons !!!.. and please don't tell me that they are there because their BLACK !!!!
LOL! Maybe they are,Africans will tell you why black Americans are so bad,because Africans sold us the bad apples. Imagine if multiple white tribes where at war,and involved in the slave trade.Wouldn't those white tribes sell foreigners the tribes they wanted to get rid of first?Then some might get greedy and sell some people worth having,which could explain the few good black folk that don't act ghetto trashy.
Dutchie

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

shygirl complex wrote:
America was trash long before blacks came ,if you don't think so ask the Indians .......oh that's right you cant thanks white america
Well "Indians" or the so called native Americans actually where not the first here.That has been proven not only by what many Ameri-Indian tribes have admitted,or stories of people other then Ameri-Indians being discovered in North America,but also through science. The oldest human skeletons found in north America are on the eastcoast,and are not mongoloid,but Caucasoid.Not only Caucasoid,but European.The white bearded god was ruling south America with a small bi-racial minority when when the Spainish arrived as well.Even the Topi Indians in the south west where hoping the "White brother" would come back.To bad they meet the white brothers mean great great grandchild. Many of the so called native Americans where and had performed genocide on many cultures,tribes,races,etc.The so called natives where not into giving others "reservations" to live on.Heck it took for ever to get them to ride a horse instead of eating it!
Dutchie

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

leshun wrote:
most of the whites are having a good time in Americca I don't know wtf this person is complaining about..
I mean a tiger or lion just knocked a white females kneck off and nobody said that the lion or tiger or zookeeping was ruining America..
sure ruined her life.. wasn't a black guy.. or person..
when blacks beat ya up your still alive.. and just live on.. and enjoy yourself..
Why are you comparing black people to caged wild animals that kill white women you racist? Actually most white people are not well off in 2013. most white people are barely getting by.Most white people are not wealthy,when they enter college most well be passed up for a wealthy white Jew,or a minority even if the white person has better grades.No affirmative action for poor white people,but P.Diddy's kid goes to college for free.Atleast Asians get a little affirmative action,but the White Jews are starting to give them the "gentile" treatment as well in colleges like Harvard.Non-Jewish whites,and the Yellow people just don't makes good goy's.Hard to feel like the chosen people when you're getting beat at everything I guess.
Dutchie

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
MY POINT IS-
dont blame anyone for using the sympathy card.
Apparently everyone's horrible.
I've just realised that white complain a whole lot more than any race.
But non-white races suffer more.
You know nothing about what black Americans are really like.Keep your big nose out of my countries business.
An averge White Guy

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Tony17 and other Blacks who react as he does,

My parents taught me to be fair and understanding to everyone, especially Black folk. I was very Liberal until a mob of Black teenagers jumped me. I asked why, they shouted many reasons, but basically it was because I was White! I explained that they had a person who had been taught to be fair and understanding. Fortunately there were some in the crowd who realized that I was not the kind that they were wanting to beat.

I began to realize that racial hatred was much higher in the Black Community than it was in my own. Since, while continuing to be fair, kind and considerate, I've noticed that an overwhelming number of Blacks not being fair, considerate, not kind. I'll always be polite and fair to everyone, but when confronted by Blacks, I realize that I must be cautious as many either do not understand the need to approach others with a positive attitude, or possibly just don't have than ability.

Regretfully, it is Blacks who are worse on each other. They criticize other Blacks for "trying to act White" when in reality those people are only trying to be to maintain self-respect by being considerate of all others. Blacks in general have accepted dependency, and continue to vote for the political party which gives he "free" housing, food, diapers, cell-phones, etc.
that same political party also has engineered education to Blacks to be the least demanding, poor quality, that it is today.

For their numbers, Blacks dominate the Music Industry, Athletics ... Sports and Olympics, they're better dancers, and in general, they're physically stronger.

Because the US policies on "helping foreigners" (... run by the same party that Blacks generally vote for.) Foreigners are subsidized by the US Gov't. to operate businesses in Black neighborhoods. Prior to the 1960s, Blacks had businesses, and did well. However, when the government began loaning money, at very low interest to no interest, then giving them no taxes to pay for 5 years, to Foreigners to operate stores in the Black communities Blacks nor Whites could compete with the Foreigners, as neither of us could, nor can, get those same free loans or no tax deals! Blacks are the only group that the Democrats will listen to, but no criticism has been made by them against the overt racism done to them in the name of "Helping"!

There is a reason that in all White / Asian neighborhoods that there are no bars on businesses, whereas in the Black neighborhoods that bars and other protective measurements predominate.

Additionally, Blacks in general do have lower IQs. Live with it. Interestingly, IQs are not absolute, they are just a starting point which a person has. With effort, one may significantly increase his IQ.

I'm a businessman, and I've had numerous relationships, both businesses and polite company with Jews and Asians. Those two groups teach their young that they are intelligent and must succeed. Indeed, most of their children believe ... then go on to be successful as they have self-confidence.
Perhaps you do not know this, but the parents of todays successful Black Businessmen, Medical Practitioners, etc., all instilled into their own children that they must not accept the failure that the majority of Blacks seemingly accept today. The results are that their efforts produce the Successful Blacks of today.

My wish for you and other folks of a negative mindset is that you may receive "inner peace" .....
Don't fall for negativism. It is never uplifting. Find a Positive Path: Whether it is similar to that which was taught by Rev. Ike, or by Napoleon Hill, believing in yourself always follows by others believing in you!

Sincerely, An average White Guy.
Malcolm XXX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

buckslayer wrote:
Now you'll be nice; as I quote the late great Rodney King:
"Can't we. all get alone"
Rotney King b dead. Got awarded 3.7 million dollars and was broke when he died but at least he could afford a house with a swimming pool.
Malcolm XXX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

As a matter of fact there are 4 cops beating the shit out of Rodney King right now in heaven for resisting arrest..And one cop asks another: Is this heaven?
gace

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

who's rodney king..
gace

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

my mom is extremely white even though i'm black and i look really black but i wouldn't jump any white people..
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

memw wrote:
<quoted text>
First , how can you speak for all races? not all races hate whites. just the people who are bigoted and jealous of what others have. How does a white person making money make it harder for you to make money? everyone has the same shot here in america its just some people dont want to take advantage of this awesome country. thats why me and alot of others are ashamed of the people in our country now a days-white and black- but it is overwhelming population of blacks are just not trying. they just want to sit around and not work . thats why there unemployement rate is so much higher.
i aint white nor black and i cant stand you white illegal trash get off our land!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461 - 480 of595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

465 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 min u a fool 76,746
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,072,534
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 6 min Morris Dees 9,321
I want to ask sorry for my racism 7 min stupid Ivan ex troll 19
How did you lose your virginity and when? (Jul '13) 8 min Vaska Ivanov 48
Black Americans, Why Are We So Quiet On Illegal... 8 min Ugh 6
Brothaz suck at Soccer! 9 min UruEuWauWau 264
White Officer Punches Black Woman 15 Times! 10 min Big Knob 944
White boy r@pes blk teen at party pics on twit... 14 min Big Knob 42
The Negro Male obsession with White Women is on... 19 min Suebi212 89
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 1 hr OnlyPatchWork 274
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••