Chinese did
Israelites did
Japanese did
Aztecs did
Etc
STFU
you act like us black folks all saints
MY POINT IS-
dont blame anyone for using the sympathy card.
Apparently everyone's horrible.
I've just realised that white complain a whole lot more than any race.
But non-white races suffer more.
leshun

Saltville, VA

#513 Mar 8, 2013
most of the whites are having a good time in Americca I don't know wtf this person is complaining about..

I mean a tiger or lion just knocked a white females kneck off and nobody said that the lion or tiger or zookeeping was ruining America..

sure ruined her life.. wasn't a black guy.. or person..

when blacks beat ya up your still alive.. and just live on.. and enjoy yourself..
leshun

Saltville, VA

#514 Mar 8, 2013
well it is true that not all whites have blood money..

hey do you find it odd how George Zimmerman has no money you know why??

I mean even though he probably i'm not sure or not.. hates blacks he is poor as a result of the mistreatment of the blacks that he in fact came from..

if he ever is wealthy it is because those blacks went out of their way to help turn him white..

and my cousint is white.. and our uncle was on bet.. so and the black guy buying a white guy a bmw there ya go.. no blood money in that..

not all whites are blood money..

but they aren't necesssarily really white just passing..

i mean.
leshun

Saltville, VA

#515 Mar 8, 2013
mean they look white but they aren't really white.. like the one guy has a black dad looks all white though.. and takes liking to white women
leshun

Saltville, VA

#516 Mar 8, 2013
his sister still looks black though.. or like both.. whatever..
leshun

Saltville, VA

#517 Mar 8, 2013
he does have brown eyes.. though.. that's a black feature..
leshun

Saltville, VA

#518 Mar 8, 2013
not really i guess there was someone who looked all white with blue eyes but was partchs black..

and then theres those weird black people who have blue eyes regardless..
leshun

Saltville, VA

#519 Mar 8, 2013
or is that aboriginals.. when we look at black people and then we look at white people we look at um long enough..

both are pretty dam strange i mean..

well all races are pretty dam strange.. imean we haven't looked at them as much as we should.. some of

the strangest black people you never see anywhere sept in tribes but they look weird and have blonde hair and all that bullshit and 5 mouths..
Memw

Athens, GA

#520 Mar 8, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
what whites have is blood money.
They have killed,raped,mutilated any person who wasnt white to own their money.
They created hell so they will go to hell.
Thats a fact.
Dont know what god would send me to hell for being white. I think u are more bigoted than a nazi or a klans man for saying nomsense like that. God judges people individually. I suggest you seek him. What you are talking about (whites murdering and rapping blacks) happened years ago. I am assuming your talking about slavery and the colonization of africa. I want to know how u think that these formentioned things have destroyed america? I want you to tell me how whites killing blacks 170 years ago reallly hurts YOU. You realize you are the only race of people who have to have laws passed to make sure that others in society do not exclude you from things such as housing or jobs or college education quotas. You realize that your black race has been free for 160 years or so and still not acxomplished much of anything more than you blacks have for the past few millinea. Also since affirmative action you blacks have been at an advantage. Trust me i had to do much better than any black to get into the univerisity i attended and i had to compete with blacks for jobs who were only there because they were trying to make sure they are not discriminating . No one wants to hire old jamal the crackhead aka 75 percent of you blacks. So back to the point. How the heck does something that happend not to your father or his father or even his father have ANYTHING to do with the topic that blacks are destroying america.
Memw

Athens, GA

#521 Mar 8, 2013
leshun wrote:
well it is true that not all whites have blood money..
hey do you find it odd how George Zimmerman has no money you know why??
I mean even though he probably i'm not sure or not.. hates blacks he is poor as a result of the mistreatment of the blacks that he in fact came from..
if he ever is wealthy it is because those blacks went out of their way to help turn him white..
and my cousint is white.. and our uncle was on bet.. so and the black guy buying a white guy a bmw there ya go.. no blood money in that..
not all whites are blood money..
but they aren't necesssarily really white just passing..
i mean.
... Dude what are you even saying. Write in complete sentences and if you cannot do that at least make it so people understand what the fuck you are saying. You know i think thats literally one of the first things i ever noticed about blacks. Most of them have HORRIBLE spelling and grammer. you sir are of a lesser lifeform
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#523 Mar 8, 2013
Hold on have to study for my mid terms
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#524 Mar 8, 2013
Memw wrote:
<quoted text>
I think i have given plenty of reasons and examples of blacks ruining our beautiful land. Please articulate your point, maybe you can explain to me hos blacks are sooo good for this country and what they have contributed . Also i would like to see if you can explain how whites do not belong in the united states of america? You realize that nearly every person who originally fought for the freedom of america from england (the war for independence) were white. You realize that all of the people that drafted the constitution were white. Tell me how whites dont belong in the usa when we created this land, and built 99 percent of the wealth that america is so well know for. Articulate your thoughts better than just hating white people because i guarantee a white man isnt holding you back from getting a job or education or whatever because we have laws that forbid this. Quit living in the 1960's , you blacks dont have it all that bad , its just that the majorty of you want people to feel sorry for them so they can get a handout .
Hold on have to study for mid-terms
Absolute JJ

Nashville, TN

#529 Mar 17, 2013
I cannot understand what you are saying.
Learn to read, speak, write intelligably.
Absolute JJ

Nashville, TN

#530 Mar 17, 2013
Learn to read, write, speak, and be aeticulate.

Noone can understand your Jibber Jabber.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#532 Mar 18, 2013
kidritalin wrote:
<quoted text>Just because the welfare vote won over the working person tax payer vote which in turn, elected an America hating communist puke. Now blacks think they own the joint. Washington is totally afraid of a rebellion from white people. Hence, gun control (because the vast majority of gun owners in America are white), redistribution of wealth (taking money from white people who earned it), and screaming racism at every turn (creating white guilt).
No one is afraid of any "rebellion" from delusional, paranoid, hate-filled, nutty-assed, white people. Keep your guns. We the people have ours too.

Welfare vote? What do you know about the vote and welfare aside from what someone has filled your head with? I'm not on any welfare and pay more in property and federal taxes than a lot of gun-worshipping, self rightous "working people". White guilt has nothing to do it. If you are truly concerned with people not screaming racism, then make an effort to not participate in it in the first place by assuming we think we "own the joint."

That's ridiculous and VERY ignorant.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#533 Mar 18, 2013
It's the truth. But many whites are too. Look at today's economic crisis. This country has been shot to h3ll.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#535 Mar 22, 2013
kidritalin wrote:
<quoted text>You,(like me) are certainly entitled to your opinion. It's just my opinion (derived from many factual life observances and various documentation) that America's blacks (by enlarge) are far more racially bias against whites than are whites toward blacks. Also,(and please TRY to deny this one)... a male white person to walk into a black neighborhood at night, or into a black bar or nightclub, there is a high probability of trouble. Unless of course it's a white girl, then there is a high probability of a rape of black girls looking to do a beat down on her. But, a black (girl or guy) going to a white bar/nightclub or neighborhood, the probability is really low for trouble. Period. Try to deny this simple perspective.
All I have to do is look at the Department of Justice hate crime statistics and determine you don't really have a leg to stand on. White people are known for more hate crimes against everyone and mostly blacks. Don't even TRY to validate your nonsense.

A white guy in a black neighborhood? Well, if it's a poor neighborhood and the thugs think the white guy has money, then he might meet trouble. Being white doesn't have as much to do with the equation as you might think. If they think someone black has money they'll get them too. Where I live white people come into black establishments all the time (I thought you were in school. What would you know about who visits bars?) Much of this has nothing to do with race as it has to do with WHERE people are going and WHY. My colleague was white but after work one weekend he'd go into some of the most seedy of places. He wasn't afraid either. He'd go places with people I'd NEVER venture out with and I'm black. He was doing it for the drugs. Yes, he easily could have got robbed or beaten, but he didn't CARE. He knew these people.

The hunt for drugs can make a white guy bold in the ghetto. If the money is short, or if someone targets him it's simply an unfortunate risk he's willing to take, right?People create their own situations. White people are no different.
supremio

Howell, MI

#537 Mar 23, 2013
whatever man everyone will survive..
Donnie

East Bernstadt, KY

#539 Mar 26, 2013
OH No ... Black People's ain't Racist .. except maybe Al and Jesse and Farikahn and da NEW Black Panthers and about a million more ... but dat's alrite cause i don't like Groids .. they stink they steal they sell dope and are ruining our country !!....
Anonymous

United States

#540 Mar 26, 2013
Donnie wrote:
OH No ... Black People's ain't Racist .. except maybe Al and Jesse and Farikahn and da NEW Black Panthers and about a million more ... but dat's alrite cause i don't like Groids .. they stink they steal they sell dope and are ruining our country !!....
i hope your mother gets raped by a black man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min positronium 1,658,175
"Jews will not replace us!" 3 min Buzz Gill 42
Illegal San fagsicko immigrant found guilty in ... 3 min KIP 11
Roman Polankski, Harvey Weinstein, And Hollywei... 4 min The Patriot 7
Over one million Whites were enslaved 7 min White 3
Do mulattos have the smallest penis? 7 min Vietnamese Prosti... 2
"Net Neutrality" is gone. Here it comes... 11 min T-BOS 4
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 22 min Jake 34
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 25 min dreamhunk 240
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 4 hr WitoldPilecki 55