Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doby

Sacramento, CA

#2 Dec 19, 2010
White Master wrote:
Its the truth.
Then I suggest you take your sorry white azz back to wherever the fk you're from monkey! New Zealand? Germany? Denmark? Huh? Where the fk you from cracker? You aren't from here! You an Indian??

No???

Then STFU!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

#3 Dec 20, 2010
EARTHICIDE IS THE SOLUTION.
Humanity will destroy itself, and you sir will not have to worry about "blacks ruinig america (WAHHHH! WAHHHHH!)" because there will be nobody to bother anybody else again because everyone will be blown to radioactive smithereens.
0-0=0.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#4 Dec 20, 2010
How are black people ruining America. Are they destroying the economy. Are the keeping jobs out of America. Are they allowing illegals into this country. Are they causing companies to downsize and go broke. Are they causing unemployment. Inquiring mind wants to know.

Allergic2bull

“Lets have breakfast at 6pm :3”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 20, 2010
the light has come wrote:
How are black people ruining America. Are they destroying the economy. Are the keeping jobs out of America. Are they allowing illegals into this country. Are they causing companies to downsize and go broke. Are they causing unemployment. Inquiring mind wants to know.
Well...Obama's the president >.< He's trying to stop the republican from invoking that new immigration law that they wanted to pass in arizona which would stop alot of immigrants, but I agree with Obama, its unfair.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#7 Dec 20, 2010
White Master wrote:
Its the truth.
What???!!! Then I propose that all you whites pack up and leave before we totally destroy this country. Can I help you pack?
the light has come

Danville, IL

#9 Dec 20, 2010
Allergic2bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...Obama's the president >.< He's trying to stop the republican from invoking that new immigration law that they wanted to pass in arizona which would stop alot of immigrants, but I agree with Obama, its unfair.
That is a good thought but that do not answer the over all question. What are blacks doing to ruining America.
Jawga Boy

Gay, GA

#10 Dec 20, 2010
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>What???!!! Then I propose that all you whites pack up and leave before we totally destroy this country. Can I help you pack?
That's just what we're going to do!

We'll leave and go to Africa, and take it back over!
Those silly savages will be glad to see us come back, and we'll make them slaves all over again, meanwhile, you Negroes will be fighting and killing each other so much,(because the whites have fled), that within a hundred years, you will have disappeared!

There's nothing like having Negro servants once again!

We'll be addressed as "Bwana" just like in Tarzan!

We're packing as you speak!
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Dec 20, 2010
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just what we're going to do!
We'll leave and go to Africa, and take it back over!
Those silly savages will be glad to see us come back, and we'll make them slaves all over again, meanwhile, you Negroes will be fighting and killing each other so much,(because the whites have fled), that within a hundred years, you will have disappeared!
There's nothing like having Negro servants once again!
We'll be addressed as "Bwana" just like in Tarzan!
We're packing as you speak!
I think a good start will be racist losers like you leaving the country...idiot...

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 20, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a good start will be racist losers like you leaving the country...idiot...
He can't be a racist. He's black. Remember the double standard?

Allergic2bull

“Lets have breakfast at 6pm :3”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 20, 2010
<quoted text>That is a good thought but that do not answer the over all question. What are blacks doing to ruining America.
It's blacks and whites. Blacks can not single handed-ly ruin American even if they were giving a conscious effort to 'ruin the country' its a black/white/asian collaboration. Honestly though...I don't see any country ruining happening here. In my home country (which is predominantly black) I would here neighbors and family members discussing AA's and not saying very good things about them, and other west indians too. I've heard them say 'they give a bad reputation to all black people' and stuff of those sort when I was a kid. However when I moved to USA, I realized that: 1. theres an overwhelming amount the, in my eyes 'fit' the stereo-type that ppl where I'm from talk about, but with every cloud there's a silver lining. I have met some very beautiful, successful,and pleasant AA's and I had a change of heart. I still do believe that too many AA's are below the poverty line for their population count, and I do believe that most AA men aren't owning up to their pitfalls and instead they're searching for excuses, when excuses and dodging acknowledgment won't do anything to '(save their race, which honestly the black race is not going anywhere with Africa accounting for 14.72% of the worlds human population)'. You can keep reproducing with-in your own race but, that isn't gonna do anything for the percentage of single mothers that are producing 85% of the 70% of inmates.

AxMeAnything

“...and I'll ax you back.”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 20, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
Standards (even double ones) are pretty malleable with him.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Dec 20, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
What double standard? Black people aren't racist...name one???

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Dec 20, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
What double standard? Black people aren't racist...name one???
Jawga Boy is black. You just called him a racist.

AxMeAnything

Location hidden

#17 Dec 20, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
Jawga Boy is black. You just called him a racist.
He's gonna snap.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#18 Dec 20, 2010
Allergic2bull wrote:
<quoted text>
It's blacks and whites. Blacks can not single handed-ly ruin American even if they were giving a conscious effort to 'ruin the country' its a black/white/asian collaboration. Honestly though...I don't see any country ruining happening here. In my home country (which is predominantly black) I would here neighbors and family members discussing AA's and not saying very good things about them, and other west indians too. I've heard them say 'they give a bad reputation to all black people' and stuff of those sort when I was a kid. However when I moved to USA, I realized that: 1. theres an overwhelming amount the, in my eyes 'fit' the stereo-type that ppl where I'm from talk about, but with every cloud there's a silver lining. I have met some very beautiful, successful,and pleasant AA's and I had a change of heart. I still do believe that too many AA's are below the poverty line for their population count, and I do believe that most AA men aren't owning up to their pitfalls and instead they're searching for excuses, when excuses and dodging acknowledgment won't do anything to '(save their race, which honestly the black race is not going anywhere with Africa accounting for 14.72% of the worlds human population)'. You can keep reproducing with-in your own race but, that isn't gonna do anything for the percentage of single mothers that are producing 85% of the 70% of inmates.
The Thread is about Blacks ruining America. I see no where that blacks can be guilty of ruining this country. People may not like AA but they can not show where blacks are ruining this country. It is one thing to accuse a person and another thing to prove it.

AxMeAnything

Location hidden

#19 Dec 20, 2010
<quoted text>The Thread is about Blacks ruining America. I see no where that blacks can be guilty of ruining this country. People may not like AA but they can not show where blacks are ruining this country. It is one thing to accuse a person and another thing to prove it.
Detroit, anyone? Anyone?
ugly monkeys

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Dec 20, 2010
Blacks did a great job with Africa though. jk
Flindis

United States

#21 Dec 20, 2010
I agree with the original post without blacks ever being freed or given civil rights that they craved we would not have constant murders or stealing they are the race of never being satisfied no matter what is given to them they always want more. Everyone who disagrees needs to look at the facts these people are killing our people there is no such thing as a black a,erican they only arrived here after we brought them over here to give them jobs as slaves. It wasn't much better in Africa where they were being persecuted by echoer. Not to mention they all will do drugs eventually.

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Dec 20, 2010
http://www.avert.org/usa-race-age.htm
HIV and AIDS statistics by race/ethnicity
Blacks/African Americans accounted for 52% of new HIV diagnoses and 48% of AIDS diagnoses in 2008. Of the total number of people living with HIV in 2007 in the 37 U.S. states and 5 dependent areas, 46% were black/African American; 32% white; 20% Hispanic/Latino; 0.8% multiple races; 0.6% Asian; 0.4% American Indian/Alaska Native; and 0.04% Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander.

Among men diagnosed with AIDS in 2008, 52% of black/African American men, 63% of Hispanic/Latino men and 78% of white men became infected with HIV through male-to-male sexual contact. Among women diagnosed with AIDS in 2008, 77% of black/African American women, 75% of Hispanic/Latino women and 65% of white women became infected through heterosexual contact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 2 min Moses 3,591
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Moses 49,077
Why do people say that light skinned blacks are... (Mar '07) 5 min Sss 736
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,434,072
Another brother shot 5 min MeSo 87
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 7 min Moses 593
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 14 min bluestreak returns 112
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 36 min dcool 332
A Serious Question For Blacks 1 hr LanzaPro32 37
More from around the web